Game of Thrones

We dont need a Sansa hailed as queen ending, she has done nothing significant for Westeros and Winterfell to deserve that right?

I would prefer a Sansa and Tyrion reconciliation helping Bran run the 7 Kingdoms instead of 6. They both deserved a loving and loyal partner after all they have gone through. Sansa as the new master of coin instead of Bron.

Dany's death should definitely happen, its the only way to prevent her from being a mad queen. The dragon will rage/blow fire on Jon after killing her, but Jon survives and does not get burned because he is a targaryen. Making him the new rider of the Dragon. Jon then decided to burn the Iron Throne. Then Dany deserves a dramatic and good proper burial with all the unsullied unmasking to pay their respects. Jon was the rightful King now but opted to free Tyrion and agreed with him to make Bran the new king and voluntarily goes to the Nights watch and live his life quietly with the wildlings/free folks and making the wall gate permanently open for anyone.

Arya returns to the faceless assassin dungeon and be the new leader and train new batch of extreme kids.

The Dothraki became Kings Landings royal guards

The Unsullied does the same, return to their previous island and live life as normal persons.

Wow...that is very detailed.

Im ok with the finale.i just didn't feel that Bran deserves to be king. If they want to break the wheel, elect someone from the commonfolk with the political knowledge... Sir davos for king! Hahaha.

But really it makes sense that Arya, sansa and Jon got the endings they got. But Bran? All he did was get Jojen, Hodor and Theon killed. #rememberhodor

And although it is also fitting that Jamie and cersei die .. I wished Jaime to have lived and lead a quiet life with his wife, Brienne. I didn't get the ending I wished for Jamie.

Overall, it is still a good season albeit it feels rushed. So 10 episodes sana

• Like (+1) 1

Im ok with the finale.i just didn't feel that Bran deserves to be king. If they want to break the wheel, elect someone from the commonfolk with the political knowledge... Sir davos for king! Hahaha.

But really it makes sense that Arya, sansa and Jon got the endings they got. But Bran? All he did was get Jojen, Hodor and Theon killed. #rememberhodor

And although it is also fitting that Jamie and cersei die .. I wished Jaime to have lived and lead a quiet life with his wife, Brienne. I didn't get the ending I wished for Jamie.

yeah it should have been 10 episodes and i didnt expect the night king battle to end also in just 1 episode. All series long they are building for his arrival and yet he only got 1 episode dedicated to him and just die like that.

Tyrion already pointed out why Bran is the perfect candidate for the king. He has no "wants," therefore he is theoretically incorruptible. He can also see the past, therefore he should be able to see past the mistakes and avoid them. Having a commonfolk for a king presents problems since a) they will be swallowed up by the politics like Ned Stark, or B) They will be corrupted by its power like everyone else.

But then again, that's just me :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Im okay with how it ended. Could have been better if we got more episodes to properly get the story to its conclusion. They only made 13 episodes combined for the last 2 seasons instead of 10 episodes per season. What we got was a sprint to get the story to its endpoint while sacrificing character and story development. Its still a great show, just wish they would not have rush the final 2 seasons like they did. 

Disappointing final season. So sad na after ng build up e ganun ang kalalabasan. Mas malungkot din kasi hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin lumalabas yung next book sa A Song of Ice and Fire na "Winds of Winter". At may kasunod pa dapat yun na final book. Baka pumanaw na lang si GRRM hindi nya pa rin malalalabas 'tong mga 'to,

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 5:11 AM, Immortal666 said:

Disappointing final season. So sad na after ng build up e ganun ang kalalabasan. Mas malungkot din kasi hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin lumalabas yung next book sa A Song of Ice and Fire na "Winds of Winter". At may kasunod pa dapat yun na final book. Baka pumanaw na lang si GRRM hindi nya pa rin malalalabas 'tong mga 'to,

Wala na bro yung books. Ang tingin ko is, kahit si GRRM mismo, hindi na rin nya alam pano tatapusin ASIOF hahah. Kase kung hindi sya na trapped sa sarili nyang series, most likely nairelease na yung 2 final books, years ago already. Hindi sana ganito kapanget yung naging ending.

Ang problema naman kila D&D, magaling lang mag execute kapag may pinagbabasehan/materials, sobrang solid ng season 1-5, s6 naman yung ending ang panalo and AFAIK, sobrang nirush na rin nila matapos yung GOT (Which is originally planned to have 10 seasons, GRRM begged for it but D&D declined) due to upcoming multi million Star Wars contract

• 4 months later...
On 2/14/2022 at 11:40 PM, xJoyboy said:

Wala na bro yung books. Ang tingin ko is, kahit si GRRM mismo, hindi na rin nya alam pano tatapusin ASIOF hahah. Kase kung hindi sya na trapped sa sarili nyang series, most likely nairelease na yung 2 final books, years ago already. Hindi sana ganito kapanget yung naging ending.

Ang problema naman kila D&D, magaling lang mag execute kapag may pinagbabasehan/materials, sobrang solid ng season 1-5, s6 naman yung ending ang panalo and AFAIK, sobrang nirush na rin nila matapos yung GOT (Which is originally planned to have 10 seasons, GRRM begged for it but D&D declined) due to upcoming multi million Star Wars contract

Yeah D&D blew it. They messed up season 8 by rushing it. All because they were already sick and tired of doing GoT and they wanted to move to their next project which was Star Wars. Well karma hit them hard as the backlash for how bad season 8 turned out put a heavy dent on their reputation enough to get their planned Star Wars project scrapped! 

I also believe that GRRM won't be able to release the last two books anymore. I for one am not expecting it anymore. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 11:40 PM, xJoyboy said:

Hoping matapos parin yung books, kahit ikulong ulit si GRRM sa kubo niya sa New Mexico 😅

• 1 month later...