Game of Thrones

When Jon Snow was murdered by the Night's Watch and lay dead, I actually thought they will try to burn his body and it will demonstrate that he is immune to fire, and perhaps even reborn by it. Considering the theory that Jon is born of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark has long been a fan theory.

Jon snow is not immune to fire. Remember the time he saved Jeor Mormont from the wights? His hand was burned.

I'm not sure if all Targ rulers were immune to fire. Was Aerys immune? Was Rhaegar? In terms of rulership was it stated in the books that a Targ must be fire-immune first?

For sure, it is required for conquerors like Aegon and his sisters. So Dany has it. What if Tyrion is also part-Targ? He has burns too.

I hope HBO makes an episode or even a whole season on The Conquest of the Seven Kingdoms by Aegon Targaryen that would be beyond epic!

I hope HBO makes an episode or even a whole season on The Conquest of the Seven Kingdoms by Aegon Targaryen that would be beyond epic!

Kahit ung battle of the trident na lng, all about The events leading to Roberts rebellion ok na ko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...