Game of Thrones

I personally favor the decision to end it at season 8, as originally planned, although making it longer would make them more money. It guarantees the show to be told in the narrative that was intended by the showrunners, leaving out the possibility of awful filler stories that tend to make other tv shows worse.

apart from that, i guess the author himself would not allow the tv series to stray too far away from the books. so ending the tv show on it's 8th season would be logical.

apart from that, i guess the author himself would not allow the tv series to stray too far away from the books. so ending the tv show on it's 8th season would be logical.

Well, if not for the many side stories from the books they left or merged together to form a sonewhat new story,they could have easily made it 10 seasons, but I guess they thought it may end up too convoluted for others to follow.

yeah maaksyon yon!! at pogi pa si robert tha time hhahaha

Yeah, he will look like Renly Baratheon. Di ba Renly was describe as someone who looks like a young robert with the same amicable disposition. I can't picture the battle of the Trident with a Renly/Young Robert without imagining Renly/Loras.

Well, if not for the many side stories from the books they left or merged together to form a sonewhat new story,they could have easily made it 10 seasons, but I guess they thought it may end up too convoluted for others to follow.

if they included all the characters, side stories, etc, they could make it last for more than 10 probably.

i have to agree with you, if they had done that, the story would have too much jumps, too many twists and turns that would make it too difficult for those who have not read the books to follow.

i do wis though that books 6 and 7 come out before the tv series finishes. but with the way things are going, i highly doubt it would happen.

if they included all the characters, side stories, etc, they could make it last for more than 10 probably.

i have to agree with you, if they had done that, the story would have too much jumps, too many twists and turns that would make it too difficult for those who have not read the books to follow.

i do wis though that books 6 and 7 come out before the tv series finishes. but with the way things are going, i highly doubt it would happen.

At the rate of GRRM's writing and the TV shows pace, I highly doubt that your wish will come through...sad

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

June 25 pa daw :unsure:

http://wikiofthrones.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Game-of-Thrones-season-7-start-date.jpg

it's okay to wait for it.

i just hope that the story line remains as good as it is.

intriguing what's gonna happen to Arya, Jon Snow, Daenerys, and Sansa.

I hope that Bran's gonna be featured more in the next season. Too bad that Rickon got screen time the past season only to be killed by Ramsey. :(

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel
  • 3 weeks later...