Game of Thrones

Today's episode was great! Khaleesi, mother of dragons, going back to Mereen kaya siya? How would the Unsullied accept her new army? Where will she get the much needed ships?

Too many questions, I can't wait for the next episodes. :)

The teaser after the E06 was good. Sansa Stark, what will she do? What will Jon Snow do? What's gonna happen to Arya?

It's making me love Mondays. :)

Well, there's a large Greyjoy fleet led by Yara (Asha) and Theon Greyjoy...

ang tanong na lang kanino or saan sila pupunta hehe. Pwede kasing pumunta sila kay Dany para unahan si Euron, or kina Jon dahil friends naman si Theon at Sansa. :)

So hindi ko pinanood yung live airing yesterday morning thinking meron naman replay mamayang gabi.

We went back to the resort ng 8:45pm e di excited ako. On ko yung tv, tang**a malaman laman ko walang HBO yung cable provider kainis. Gusto ko awayin si Aya*a kase mega resort niya to tapos walang HBO??!!

Yung condo namin is an aya*a condo tapos doon walang ibang cable provider skycable lang allowed niya, na standard ang hbo tapos dito wala?! Urrgh

Di ako nakawatch tuloy, e di naiinis ako ngayon grrrr :(

haha badtrip yan a sa lahat ng channel HBO pa wala =))

pansin ko lang.. lessen na or madalang na yung nudity and sex scene lalo na this season.. :)

I think papunta naman na doon yung flow talaga ng story; I mean parang ndi na kasi necessary at this point. May konting nudity pa rin naman pero hindi yung main cast.

MARGAERY WALK DENIED hahahah

consider it a bonus na lang na pumayag si Emilia Clarke mag topless ulit para dun sa eksena sa Vaes Dothrak... nasa kontrata na kasi na ayaw na nya mag expose eh

• Like (+1) 1

Well, there's a large Greyjoy fleet led by Yara (Asha) and Theon Greyjoy...

ang tanong na lang kanino or saan sila pupunta hehe. Pwede kasing pumunta sila kay Dany para unahan si Euron, or kina Jon dahil friends naman si Theon at Sansa. :)

haha badtrip yan a sa lahat ng channel HBO pa wala =))

I think papunta naman na doon yung flow talaga ng story; I mean parang ndi na kasi necessary at this point. May konting nudity pa rin naman pero hindi yung main cast.

MARGAERY WALK DENIED hahahah

consider it a bonus na lang na pumayag si Emilia Clarke mag topless ulit para dun sa eksena sa Vaes Dothrak... nasa kontrata na kasi na ayaw na nya mag expose eh

I thought she used a body double sa Vaes Dothrak scene. nasa contract nya na di na sya pwede ng nudity so they had to use a body double. Same with cersei sa walk of shame nya. she used a body double and they just super imposed her head dun sa body double. But she confirmed that she didn't use a double for the vaes dothrak scene.

Edited by Viola

This is probably the best season so far of GoT. The pacing is quick but not hasty or ill-thought. Iba talaga when u have a bit of creative freedom (of course may hand din si GRRM sa story). I predict, with the pace so far, GoT will end by the 8th season. ;)

oh men, then another year of waiting for the next season...

yup ayaw na nya pero naghubad pa din sya nung season 6 episode 4.

"In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Clarke had previously indicated she had become reluctant to do nude scenes unless it served the plot.[6] After the episode aired, Clarke made a point to indicate that it was not a body double in the final scene of the episode,[5] stating, "I'd like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3. That was awhile ago. It's now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I'm just feeling genuinely happy I said 'Yes.' That ain't no body double!"[5] She continued, "Taking off my clothes is not the easiest thing, but with the magic of the effects, I don't have to do a season 1 and go on a cliff and do it, I'm in control of it."[5]"

• Like (+1) 1

lupit ng entrada ni Khaleesi sa ending ng episode. lumuhod talaga ako sa harap ng tv, itinaas ang kanang kamay ng bukas ang palad. sabay sambit ng "Mhysa!" hahaha.

at sana bumalik na si Arya sa chaotic and murderous ways niya. antagal na niyang tinitiis ang pang aapi ni Waif at ang inidifference ni Jaqen.

haaay ilang episodes na lang. iisa-isahin ni Martin na patayin ang cast niya hahaha.

• Like (+1) 1

lupit ng entrada ni Khaleesi sa ending ng episode. lumuhod talaga ako sa harap ng tv, itinaas ang kanang kamay ng bukas ang palad. sabay sambit ng "Mhysa!" hahaha.

at sana bumalik na si Arya sa chaotic and murderous ways niya. antagal na niyang tinitiis ang pang aapi ni Waif at ang inidifference ni Jaqen.

haaay ilang episodes na lang. iisa-isahin ni Martin na patayin ang cast niya hahaha.

hahaha. natawa ako dun sa 'mhysa' ah.

• Like (+1) 1

Ang ganda nga nung entrance ni Daenerys sa ending ng episode. Finally though, si Arya tumapang na ulit.

Sino naman kaya ang susunod? Sana si Robin of the Vale. :lol:

pansin ko lang.. lessen na or madalang na yung nudity and sex scene lalo na this season.. :)

Mhysa fans unite! Tyrion fan ako pero tuma thug life ang reyna natin. Balimbing daw ako sabi ng tropa ko since tyrion fan ako since book 1/season 1. Sabi ko tyrion does not turn me on 😀

I guess that's the point of the story. Sex and nudity aren't necessities anymore. What's important now is the coming to their own of the different characters, the story and the maturity of the plot.

As for Tyrion, he is one hell of a son of bitch. Intelligent, conniving and shrewd. As for the getting turned on part... I guess the author and writers are trying their damndest to keep the audience at bay now. But, they can't help it since at the start they showed a lot of those steamy scenes. I have to say though, more than the showing of nudity, it's their different levels of intelligence that really gets the audience's attention.

• Like (+1) 1

I guess that's the point of the story. Sex and nudity aren't necessities anymore. What's important now is the coming to their own of the different characters, the story and the maturity of the plot.

As for Tyrion, he is one hell of a son of bitch. Intelligent, conniving and shrewd. As for the getting turned on part... I guess the author and writers are trying their damndest to keep the audience at bay now. But, they can't help it since at the start they showed a lot of those steamy scenes. I have to say though, more than the showing of nudity, it's their different levels of intelligence that really gets the audience's attention.

Actually the steamy scenes are just a bonus. I sell it to people who have not bought in to the hype. And yes, you are totally right. What really keeps people coming back is the dynamics of how and/or why the characters do the sh!t they do and how their actions reward or haunt them in future episodes. The writers still find ways to f*ck with us, though.

As for Tyrion, I expect him to have the most horrible of deaths as Martin finds ways to k*ll famous characters.

PS Why is Lady Brienne still alive? I find it amazing that a character with such high morals lasted more than 2 seasons. Ned Stark held to his righteousness and ended up dead in less than 1 season.

• Like (+1) 1

Actually the steamy scenes are just a bonus. I sell it to people who have not bought in to the hype. And yes, you are totally right. What really keeps people coming back is the dynamics of how and/or why the characters do the sh!t they do and how their actions reward or haunt them in future episodes. The writers still find ways to f*ck with us, though.

As for Tyrion, I expect him to have the most horrible of deaths as Martin finds ways to k*ll famous characters.

PS Why is Lady Brienne still alive? I find it amazing that a character with such high morals lasted more than 2 seasons. Ned Stark held to his righteousness and ended up dead in less than 1 season.

True. I mean, Cersei and her use of sex to manipulate those around her can borh be annoying as hell and admirable. The end doesn't justify the means, but at least you get a clearer picture of her character. The Red Lady and the sex with Stannis, how it's connected to the death of Renley, etc. You, as the audience would actually realize why that scene was there in the first place.

As with regards to Tyrion, I do not want to see him dead, at least not yet. However, you are right un saying that Martin has his ways of ending a character's life, sometimes in the most horrendous of ways.

Brienne, hmmm, I'd like to see how far she goes. The righteous characters do die early, don't they. Ned Stark, Robb, Catelyn...

True. I mean, Cersei and her use of sex to manipulate those around her can borh be annoying as hell and admirable. The end doesn't justify the means, but at least you get a clearer picture of her character. The Red Lady and the sex with Stannis, how it's connected to the death of Renley, etc. You, as the audience would actually realize why that scene was there in the first place.

As with regards to Tyrion, I do not want to see him dead, at least not yet. However, you are right un saying that Martin has his ways of ending a character's life, sometimes in the most horrendous of ways.

Brienne, hmmm, I'd like to see how far she goes. The righteous characters do die early, don't they. Ned Stark, Robb, Catelyn...

Man, Martin's pessimism has really taken root on me. By the s3 I am actually cheering when someone dies, I don't even care if they deserve to live or die hahahaha. Except sir Baristan. The guy deserved more episodes. As for queen mother, Cersei actually has more balls than her brother who is torn between family, love and duty.

Aaaaah this is just me, I am more a meddler than a follower with GoT.