Game of Thrones

Mukhang totoo nga ang R+L theory...What a great season finale.

Hahaha you and kindred mess me up the most on this thread. Great season finale. Pero paano ilalabas ni Bran iyong nakita niyang R+L=J theory? Walang kasulatan. Eddard is 6 seasons dead. Unless may notebook or document that will support what he saw in his vision. Not to mention he has the white walkers and the wall between him to get South. Parang mara clara nga hahaha. I am waiting for King Snow to turn super saiyan and turn his hair silver hahaha. Corny ko.

To the next season!

Gotta agree, @tidus10.

Wonder how many more seasons this is going to run?

i read somewhere that they have 2 more seasons planned.

i hope this is wrong, i want it to run at least 10 seasons. :)

but the books, according to martin is set for 7 (eventhough no book 6&7 yet)

but based on the events in season 6 i think they are killing off heirs to the major houses and preparing for a BIG war.

• Like (+1) 1

ok, thanks. just wondering how Bran's going to let this out ... hehe

there was another character who survived the tower of joy fight.

howland reed, father to meera and jojen (remember the one who saved ned stark dun sa unang vision ni bran)

he might still be alive. although highly unlikely that he suddenly makes an appearance after all this time.

http://whatculture.com/film-tv/game-of-thrones-season-6-8-things-you-need-to-know-about-tower-of-joy?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1019568

Hahaha you and kindred mess me up the most on this thread. Great season finale. Pero paano ilalabas ni Bran iyong nakita niyang R+L=J theory? Walang kasulatan. Eddard is 6 seasons dead. Unless may notebook or document that will support what he saw in his vision. Not to mention he has the white walkers and the wall between him to get South. Parang mara clara nga hahaha. I am waiting for King Snow to turn super saiyan and turn his hair silver hahaha. Corny ko.

To the next season!

My theory is that to prove that Jon is a true "Blood of the Dragon", he will be made to demonstrate that like Daenerys, he is also immune to fire. This is one way that he can prove to Daenerys that he is a true dragon and make her accept him as a Targaryen. Remember Daenerys' brother Viserys? She thought less of him when he was killed by fire (well, technically molten gold). Hence, it could have an opposite effect if Jon was to survive fire. For more dramatic effect, Drogon's dragon fire. Hehe.

When Jon Snow was murdered by the Night's Watch and lay dead, I actually thought they will try to burn his body and it will demonstrate that he is immune to fire, and perhaps even reborn by it. Considering the theory that Jon is born of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark has long been a fan theory.

• Like (+1) 2

My theory is that to prove that Jon is a true "Blood of the Dragon", he will be made to demonstrate that like Daenerys, he is also immune to fire. This is one way that he can prove to Daenerys that he is a true dragon and make her accept him as a Targaryen. Remember Daenerys' brother Viserys? She thought less of him when he was killed by fire (well, technically molten gold). Hence, it could have an opposite effect if Jon was to survive fire. For more dramatic effect, Drogon's dragon fire. Hehe.

When Jon Snow was murdered by the Night's Watch and lay dead, I actually thought they will try to burn his body and it will demonstrate that he is immune to fire, and perhaps even reborn by it. Considering the theory that Jon is born of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark has long been a fan theory.

great insight! I like it a lot. if what you said is true then no wonder the red lady has so much more hope in Jon than Stannis. I cannot wait for Daenerys and Jon to cross paths. The writers will surely find a way to make sure the wait is all worth it.

Lady Mormont has got some nerves and balls of steel. I sooooo love her!

How right they are to say that Jon Snow has royal blood. Looks like the Satrk-Targaryen bloodlines run through his veins.

Really impressive work by Bella Ramsey given her young age. Very brilliant and professional. Haha feeling critic.

Jon no longer knows "nothing". :)

• Like (+1) 1

Really impressive work by Bella Ramsey given her young age. Very brilliant and professional. Haha feeling critic.

Jon no longer knows "nothing". :)

Very impressive. She has a commanding presence that made her standout amongst the crowd or men. I would love to see more of her in the next season.

As for Jon, let's see how his story pans out.

Oh, one more thing, I fell in love with Arya Stark! She's one hell of an assassin!

• Like (+1) 1

Very impressive. She has a commanding presence that made her standout amongst the crowd or men. I would love to see more of her in the next season.

As for Jon, let's see how his story pans out.

Oh, one more thing, I fell in love with Arya Stark! She's one hell of an assassin!

stop loving the characters or else they will die. I fell in love with the violence. Hoping it does not perish.

stop loving the characters or else they will die. I fell in love with the violence. Hoping it does not perish.

I know. When you start liking/loving the characters, Martin decides to k*ll them.

Anyway, the fierceness in Arya is such a marvelous thing to see. The satiafaction on her face aa she slit Frey's throat was scary but at the same time amazing.

But, I loved Cersei, how come she's still alive?

I know. When you start liking/loving the characters, Martin decides to k*ll them.

Anyway, the fierceness in Arya is such a marvelous thing to see. The satiafaction on her face aa she slit Frey's throat was scary but at the same time amazing.

But, I loved Cersei, how come she's still alive?

The way they are building Lyanna Mormont, I can see her dying a heroic death and uttering some smart-ass lines that will be remembered for decades to come.

Arya is like Jaqen, cold and efficient, but violent. I saw satisfaction and indiference at the same time. Must be due to all the deaths she dealt by her own hands. Unlike Cersei who never had to dirty her hands for a k*ll. This lady just invokes the most emotion from fans. I hate her as she is just evil and chaotic but I love her since her scheming ways are just brilliant.

• Like (+1) 1

great insight! I like it a lot. if what you said is true then no wonder the red lady has so much more hope in Jon than Stannis. I cannot wait for Daenerys and Jon to cross paths. The writers will surely find a way to make sure the wait is all worth it.

Jon snow is not immune to fire. Remember the time he saved Jeor Mormont from the wights? His hand was burned.