Food TV Shows/Cooking Shows/Food Critics/Chefs (Foreign & Local)

i did! i was just teasing! :-D

awesome win, right? im so glad paul won and sarah didnt.

how do you think the score went ??? I think SARAH took the First Course (bec of PAUL's overcooked eggs in the second batch); PAUL taking the 2nd course and the 3rd Course.

Desserts were a split ????

how do you think the score went ??? I think SARAH took the First Course (bec of PAUL's overcooked eggs in the second batch); PAUL taking the 2nd course and the 3rd Course.

Desserts were a split ????

i think first course was split -- one set of judges got the awesome chawanmushi (one of my fave comfort foods!) and the other set got the overcooked ones.

second and third course was paul in my book. there were issues w/ sarah's polenta and the one dimensional texture of her sweetbread dish.

dessert was split but sarah got the slightest edge. if it were up to me, id order paul's dessert though since ive come to like coconut a lot and have come to dislike sweet desserts. plus i gave up chocolate for lent. LOL!

on an uchi related note, they opened in houston (where i live). ive put out a request to my sister that i want to be taken there for my birthday lunch or dinner haha!

Edited by Wyld

haha prolly so! big (zomg literally!) bad heather is gonna be there. she's the one i really cant stand of all the bullies. :-D

im thinking they might bring up the NAYESHA issue in which some of the other contestants (like HEATHER :lol:) would say that she would be the better contestant in returning to the show (via Last Chance Kitchen) instead of BEVERLY.

just read one of the local blogs ....... newly crowned Top Chef PAUL QUI is in Manila. (with pictures of him dining in PINO)

don't know if he has left already.

* its really a wonder why the local press hasn't written much about PAUL's great achievement. (or is American Idol more their cup of tea :angry2:)

• 10 months later...

Urbano

Fil-Am Sheldon Simeon concept of a Modern Flipino Restaurant in Top Chef Season 10 "Restaurant Wars"

"You don't see too much new Filipino Cuisine out there probably because we are waiting for a Chef like you to do that"

"The ADOBO was hands down I think the best I had all night"

--- Tom Colicchio

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I liked watching Curtis Stone's show pero I forgot the title. Not sure kung "Take Home Chef" ang title?

I also liked watching "Man vs. Food." Parang ang sarap ng mga pinupuntahan nyang restaurants.

Maganda din yung "Best Food Ever" yata yung title, narrated by John Goodman.

Lately I like watching "You Got to Eat Here!"

I like coocking shows, lalo na yung may bagka homey feel. Relaxed and inspiring magluto.

Favorite ko yung Urban Peasant by James Barber, parang pinapanood ko lang lolo ko magluto.

Never liked the Gordon Ramsey types, Cooking show contests in general.

Di ko naeenjoy yung masyadong hyper sa pagluluto at bad vides, mood-killer. Chillax lang ang habol ko sa cooking show.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...