Food TV Shows/Cooking Shows/Food Critics/Chefs (Foreign & Local)

would be. id ike a grayson/paul/ed finale. ^_^

now i just wish sarah and lindsay go home next. LOL. those two irritate the heckouttame. :rolleyes:

or if BEVERLY is able to return (via Last Chance Kitchen) ........ now that would be awesome.

With HEATHER gone ...... I think LINDSAY is the next bitch we want out. (and yeah SARAH coming in third)

Saw the preview that Peewee Herman might be the next episodes guest judge. (arrrrgh. bring back Charlize Theron !!! :lol:)

or if BEVERLY is able to return (via Last Chance Kitchen) ........ now that would be awesome.

With HEATHER gone ...... I think LINDSAY is the next bitch we want out. (and yeah SARAH coming in third)

Saw the preview that Peewee Herman might be the next episodes guest judge. (arrrrgh. bring back Charlize Theron !!! :lol:)

i actually read somewhere that whoever wins Last Chance Kitchen will go back right before the finale, so i guess when theyre down to 3?

so, if Bev prevails, she might come back.

another episode tonight. im just hoping Paul sustains his momentum and doesnt lose focus like Richard Blais did during his first run. :-D

i actually read somewhere that whoever wins Last Chance Kitchen will go back right before the finale, so i guess when theyre down to 3?

so, if Bev prevails, she might come back.

another episode tonight. im just hoping Paul sustains his momentum and doesnt lose focus like Richard Blais did during his first run. :-D

a filipino winning Top Chef ...... now that would truly be awesome.

a filipino winning Top Chef ...... now that would truly be awesome.

so they announced last night that there would be one chef coming back next wednesday, which would bring the number back up to 5.

paul had a meh night last night .... so i hope he doesnt lose his momentum at this point.

the teaser clip showed him being all emotional and all that ... but that might be the power of editing at work. :-D

notice how i didnt tell you who went home ...

so they announced last night that there would be one chef coming back next wednesday, which would bring the number back up to 5.

paul had a meh night last night .... so i hope he doesnt lose his momentum at this point.

the teaser clip showed him being all emotional and all that ... but that might be the power of editing at work. :-D

notice how i didnt tell you who went home ...

I'll check later if torrent for the latest episode is available so I can watch it tonight. though im not really excited about peewee herman :P (hey why not bring back cookie monster and elmo :lol:)

usually its the editing ....... kinda like to give more suspense.

WHEW !!! for the second time in a row .... I thought ED was going to be sent home.

I just sooo lovee the pancake challenge...... brings back memories of me (as a kid) making pancakes and adding M&Ms on them for that added sweetness and crunch.

I think peewee herman did well as a judge. (but yeah, I still want charlize theron :lol: )

Edited by asmodeus

I'll check later if torrent for the latest episode is available so I can watch it tonight. though im not really excited about peewee herman :P (hey why not bring back cookie monster and elmo :lol:)

usually its the editing ....... kinda like to give more suspense.

actually i was surprised at how i found Peewee Herman to be amusing haha!

yeah, im hoping thats the power of dramatic editing at work ... i would hate for paul to leave!

for my birthday, my sister and i are planning to go to austin tx and one of the restaurants in my to-eat list is uchiko where paul works. haha fangirling!

WHEW !!! for the second time in a row .... I thought ED was going to be sent home.

I just sooo lovee the pancake challenge...... brings back memories of me (as a kid) making pancakes and adding M&Ms on them for that added sweetness and crunch.

I think peewee herman did well as a judge. (but yeah, I still want charlize theron :lol: )

ed really needs to work on his consistency.

the pancake challenge was fun! that is one of my fave foods ever!

peewee herman was fun! i was just gonna say though --- it is IMPOSSIBLE to bike around Texas for an extended time in the summer. its too hot!

actually i was surprised at how i found Peewee Herman to be amusing haha!

his catsup joke cracked me up ........

yeah, im hoping thats the power of dramatic editing at work ... i would hate for paul to leave!

me too ...... guess we're all hoping he'd be able to do what DALE TALDE couldn't. (two times he tried)

for my birthday, my sister and i are planning to go to austin tx and one of the restaurants in my to-eat list is uchiko where paul works. haha fangirling!

my wishlist (should my tourist visa be approved) is to dine in at least one of the celebrity chef's resto. (Craft resto and WD50 comes to mind)

ed really needs to work on his consistency.

he'd better step up his game ........ (two times in a row he was at the bottom going into the final four)

the pancake challenge was fun! that is one of my fave foods ever!

I was puzzled why SARAH placed the candy into the uncooked batter.

peewee herman was fun! i was just gonna say though --- it is IMPOSSIBLE to bike around Texas for an extended time in the summer. its too hot!

me thinks they were given a small specific area (probably just near the Alamo) to bike around.

hey asmo! any bets as to whose coming back tonight? i know you want bev ... i kinda prefer grayson over her. but if this were a perfect world. ty would be coming back. :-D

since I didn't get to watch any episode of last chance kitchen, I'm not sure how their system works (as far as choosing the contestant that will make it back)

but yeah, I'm still rooting for BEVERLY. (if only for the fact that she could be one big ass-kicker against LINDSAY and SARAH) ...... NAYESHA is also a strong contender in my book.

GRAYSON ???? hmmmmmm I don't have problems with her. (but I somehow feel she is not as motivated as BEV)

since I didn't get to watch any episode of last chance kitchen, I'm not sure how their system works (as far as choosing the contestant that will make it back)

but yeah, I'm still rooting for BEVERLY. (if only for the fact that she could be one big ass-kicker against LINDSAY and SARAH) ...... NAYESHA is also a strong contender in my book.

GRAYSON ???? hmmmmmm I don't have problems with her. (but I somehow feel she is not as motivated as BEV)

im guessing you havent watched yet. :-D

i think you will like last wednesday's ep a lot. :-)

indeed I did ....... was nice to see BEVERLY come back to the contest (via last chance kitchen). Did you see the face of SARAH as she walked back in??? :lol: evidently, I think it was only PAUL that was calm about BEV's return.

and ED ???? those side remarks against BEV were a bit harsh. In the end, did you see how sport BEV was when she hugged SARAH after the latter wins in the Quickfire ??? (and yeah I think SARAH took the cowards way out by choosing the free pass to the finals)

The Elimination Challenge was a brilliant episode ....... imagine seeing their mentors and having to cook for them. (Even I would have cried) Hats off to BEV and PAUL for emerging as the top two in this episode. (PAUL winning a car)

Canned Oysters ??? what was ED thinking ?? (does he think the judges wouldn't notice that??)

indeed I did ....... was nice to see BEVERLY come back to the contest (via last chance kitchen). Did you see the face of SARAH as she walked back in??? :lol: evidently, I think it was only PAUL that was calm about BEV's return.

and ED ???? those side remarks against BEV were a bit harsh. In the end, did you see how sport BEV was when she hugged SARAH after the latter wins in the Quickfire ??? (and yeah I think SARAH took the cowards way out by choosing the free pass to the finals)

The Elimination Challenge was a brilliant episode ....... imagine seeing their mentors and having to cook for them. (Even I would have cried) Hats off to BEV and PAUL for emerging as the top two in this episode. (PAUL winning a car)

Canned Oysters ??? what was ED thinking ?? (does he think the judges wouldn't notice that??)

sarah is an ass. and a coward too, youre right.

canned anything has always been the downfall of many chefs. how can they not know that canned food always has a tinny taste to it? weird.

i really think lindsay should have gone home.

sarah is an ass. and a coward too, youre right.

canned anything has always been the downfall of many chefs. how can they not know that canned food always has a tinny taste to it? weird.

i really think lindsay should have gone home.

I too would have liked LINDSAY to go home .......

so its her addition of cream and the use of dried herbs as against the canned oysters of ED. Hmmmmmmmm

I personally love cold japanese noodles so PAUL's cold dashi soup seemed interesting.

I too would have liked LINDSAY to go home .......

so its her addition of cream and the use of dried herbs as against the canned oysters of ED. Hmmmmmmmm

I personally love cold japanese noodles so PAUL's cold dashi soup seemed interesting.

the final three - you know who they are already? ;-)

Edited by Wyld

the final three - you know who they are already? ;-)

I'm still waiting for the torrent to be posted ...... :lol:

alam mo naman ang pinas, 1 year late ata ang Top Chef. :lol:

Based on the preview last week, it looks like they will have to undergo some physical challenges before cooking. (did I see the ingredients inside an ice block??)

I'm still waiting for the torrent to be posted ...... :lol:

alam mo naman ang pinas, 1 year late ata ang Top Chef. :lol:

Based on the preview last week, it looks like they will have to undergo some physical challenges before cooking. (did I see the ingredients inside an ice block??)

yeah! theyre in Canada for the finals.

in last Wednesday's episode they were in the Olympic Village (site of Winter Olympics 2010). its in Whistler, British Columbia.

they had to cook in a gondola, grab ingredients frozen in blocks of ice and then ski/shoot for their ingredients.

next week's episode will be in Vancouver, BC.

yeah! theyre in Canada for the finals.

in last Wednesday's episode they were in the Olympic Village (site of Winter Olympics 2010). its in Whistler, British Columbia.

they had to cook in a gondola, grab ingredients frozen in blocks of ice and then ski/shoot for their ingredients.

next week's episode will be in Vancouver, BC.

this is by far the most ridiculous challege I have seen in the 7 seasons I've been watching Top Chef (I started watching at Season 3) ....... Oh man, since when will a chef encounter ingredients frozen in an ice block?? Plus I think the challenges are dangerous for some of the inexperienced ones. (come on, they're chefs not professional athletes)

Aaaaargh !!!! Why didn't SARAH get sent home ????? Huhuhuhuhu It had to be BEVERLY (again :angry2:)

Conspiracy theory ...... perhaps they don't want an asian majority in the finals. :lol:

Edited by asmodeus
  • 2 weeks later...