I'm so pissed at this president. If only those next in line aren't just as bad, I would call for his resignation.

More than a week after the tragedy and he STILL blames LGUs for the failure of relief operations, when said LGUs were also affected by the typhoon.

He's acting like a spoiled 6 year old!

Can't help speculating how the part of his person as an heir of hacienderos is influencing his thinking, emotions and actions on the situation in Leyte and Samar. And there's just no place for partisan politics down there. I understand the national government wants to declare the LGU non-operational and take over the running of things completely. Something's not right.

Our country has suffered an unprecedented calamity. Let's face it as a country, join hands, work together.

Exactly. There's no room for partisan politics in a calamity like this. But then again, Pnoy has gone on record putting part of the blame of the catastrophe on the local governments of Leyte. When a police chief expressed the opinion that the casualty figure may rise to over 10,000 dead, Pnoy fired him. When foreign media was covering the situation at Tacloban and other nearby towns, Pnoy cautioned them to be careful and accurate in their reporting. It's as if the most important thing for him is his image.

Also, being true to form, his favorite defense is to blame others.

Being leader of this country, he should have gone to Leyte AND STAYED THERE until the situation stabilized. He should have committed every single resource of his government to aid the victims.

Instead, what he did was go there for a couple of hours, distribute some water, and berate local executives before returning to Manila. That seems to be the extent of his personal "involvement" there.

I'm so pissed at this president. If only those next in line aren't just as bad, I would call for his resignation.

More than a week after the tragedy and he STILL blames LGUs for the failure of relief operations, when said LGUs were also affected by the typhoon.

He's acting like a spoiled 6 year old!

Absolutely right! What can LGUs do if they don't have any resources available to them? The resources are in other parts of the Philippines, particularly Metro Manila which Pnoy should have committed since day 1.

And again you're right about those next in line being just as bad (or worse)....

Exactly. There's no room for partisan politics in a calamity like this. But then again, Pnoy has gone on record putting part of the blame of the catastrophe on the local governments of Leyte. When a police chief expressed the opinion that the casualty figure may rise to over 10,000 dead, Pnoy fired him. When foreign media was covering the situation at Tacloban and other nearby towns, Pnoy cautioned them to be careful and accurate in their reporting. It's as if the most important thing for him is his image.

Also, being true to form, his favorite defense is to blame others.

Being leader of this country, he should have gone to Leyte AND STAYED THERE until the situation stabilized. He should have committed every single resource of his government to aid the victims.

Instead, what he did was go there for a couple of hours, distribute some water, and berate local executives before returning to Manila. That seems to be the extent of his personal "involvement" there.

It's now on the news. PNoy will stay indefinitely at Leyte until things normalize. Great! He should have done that since day 1. Now he'll be perceived as doing too little too late just to salvage whatever lousy reputation he already has. Obviously a move motivated by politics rather than a genuine concern for the people of Leyte and Samar.

Edited by sonnyt111

Dear Pnoy,

you failed us.

at a time when we needed somebody to rally the nation, at the time when we needed you most, you chose to pass the buck.

But you can't pass the buck. You're the president. The buck should stop with you. Yet like a child you chose to point fingers and blame someone else. At a time when we all should be working together.

What you did showed a lack of leadership skills that I haven't seen since my High School days.

We needed a leader that we could lean on, and show us what to do in the face of this disaster. A leader who could have spawned hope instead of insults and criticisms.

Sadly you failed miserably, and If I truly am your boss, then you're fired. This level of ineptitude should not acceptable anywhere, even in the private sector.

Dear Pnoy,

you failed us.

at a time when we needed somebody to rally the nation, at the time when we needed you most, you chose to pass the buck.

But you can't pass the buck. You're the president. The buck should stop with you. Yet like a child you chose to point fingers and blame someone else. At a time when we all should be working together.

What you did showed a lack of leadership skills that I haven't seen since my High School days.

We needed a leader that we could lean on, and show us what to do in the face of this disaster. A leader who could have spawned hope instead of insults and criticisms.

Sadly you failed miserably, and If I truly am your boss, then you're fired. This level of ineptitude should not acceptable anywhere, even in the private sector.

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

Dear Pnoy,

I know that you are doing your best to live up to the expectation of the Filipinos who voted and not voted for you. I did not vote for you but i expect a lot from you. Please stop the blame game. Please stop taxing the bonuses of private and public employees and please alleviate the lives of the marginalized people to whom you refer as your boss.wink.gif

Dear Pnoy,

I know that you are doing your best to live up to the expectation of the Filipinos who voted and not voted for you. I did not vote for you but i expect a lot from you. Please stop the blame game. Please stop taxing the bonuses of private and public employees and please alleviate the lives of the marginalized people to whom you refer as your boss.wink.gif

I'd recommend you don't expect much from him. You'll end up happier that way, believe me.

I myself wasn't expecting much from him, yet he still managed to disappoint me.

I'd recommend you don't expect much from him. You'll end up happier that way, believe me.

I myself wasn't expecting much from him, yet he still managed to disappoint me.

Imagine PNoy playing partisan politics even at a time like this. The only thing that knocked some sense into him was the international exposure the Philippines got because of the magnitude of this calamity which he initially treated with a "ho hum here we go again....so what else is new?" attitude.

Which explains his marginal response to the people of Tacloban initially. He only got off his fat butt when international news networks started sending in their heavy guns such as Anderson Cooper who reported that he saw very little government help being provided by the Philippine government 4, 5 days after the storm.

The fact that Leyte is perceived as opposition country also helps explain the very weak initial response in my opinion. If Yolanda had hit Tarlac instead, he would have been at the forefront of the relief effort from day 1.

Politics. Everybody's favorite past time. So much so that even in the middle of a major crisis, it still manages to play a role. Even epals like Binay find this catastrophe an opportunity to play politics.

I hope everyone remembers how politics hindered relief efforts. How certain politicians took advantage of the misery of thousand of people to promote their vested interests. I hope the media highlights this without let-up until people realize how our supposed leaders reacted or failed to react to this catastrophe.

Dear PNoy,

Parang awa mo na wag mo dalin yung mga taga Tacloban dito.

Ano gagawin nyan dito sa Manila/Quezon City?

1. Manlilimos

2. Manghoholdap

3. Manloloko

4. Mag sskwater

Isip naman. Para ka pong gago pag natuloy talaga yan.

Lagi mo sinasabi pag aaralan muna. Sana etong move mo na to eh pinag aralan mo muna talaga.

Wala pa sila dumadami na mga jologs at skwater sa Trinoma, SM North, Gateway Cubao, and other Mid Class to High Class Malls.

Sa Katipunan kung asan head quarters mo nung election, may mga namamalimos na din.

Twing kakain ako sa Shakey's dun laging may nakasilip na ang kakapal ng muka.

So ano ka ngayon Mr.President? Umayos ka naman pwede?

Ayusin mo poverty dito sa Quezon City bago mo palakahin ulit.

Period.

Dear PNoy,

Parang awa mo na wag mo dalin yung mga taga Tacloban dito.

Ano gagawin nyan dito sa Manila/Quezon City?

1. Manlilimos

2. Manghoholdap

3. Manloloko

4. Mag sskwater

Isip naman. Para ka pong gago pag natuloy talaga yan.

Lagi mo sinasabi pag aaralan muna. Sana etong move mo na to eh pinag aralan mo muna talaga.

Wala pa sila dumadami na mga jologs at skwater sa Trinoma, SM North, Gateway Cubao, and other Mid Class to High Class Malls.

Sa Katipunan kung asan head quarters mo nung election, may mga namamalimos na din.

Twing kakain ako sa Shakey's dun laging may nakasilip na ang kakapal ng muka.

So ano ka ngayon Mr.President? Umayos ka naman pwede?

Ayusin mo poverty dito sa Quezon City bago mo palakahin ulit.

Period.

Is this airlift of Leytenos from typhoon ravaged Visayan islands to Metro Manila a move by the government to provide temporaty relief to these people? Are there any plans to repatriate these people back to Leyte when the situation there normalizes? I wish the government would state clearly what it plans to do with all these refugees 2, 3 months down the line.....

What is Pnoy thinking by going down hard on Pacman? Is he trying to impress the international community that there are no sacred cows in the Philippines? That even a world renowned celebrity like Paman isn't immune from prosecution for alleged tax deficiencies?

Before persecuting (not prosecuting) the Philippines' favorite son, Pnoy should use political will to see that those involved in the PDAF scandal are prosecuted post-haste. Unfortunately this probably won't happen during his term. The way the government is proceeding at such a snail's-pace, nobody will end up behind bars for plunder by the time his term is over.

What the government is doing to Pacman is extremely distasteful to ordinary citizens, both rich and poor. I hope this will be the catalyst for public outrage. I hope this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Edited by Bugatti Veyron

Forensic expert Raquel Fortun recently exposed Pnoy's ignorance.

To explain the government's slow death count in Leyte, Aquino reportedly said: “It’s because you have to make sure that there is the certification or a coroner’s report before it is made official.” (Emphasis mine)

Fortun rebutted him in her twitter account, saying Aquino obviously does not know what he is talking about.

“Certification of a coroner’s report is needed before a body is counted?” Fortun said.

“Do you know Mr. President that we don’t have coroners in the Philippines?” She pointed out. (Emphasis mine)

Forensic expert Raquel Fortun recently exposed Pnoy's ignorance.

To explain the government's slow death count in Leyte, Aquino reportedly said: "It's because you have to make sure that there is the certification or a coroner's report before it is made official." (Emphasis mine)

Fortun rebutted him in her twitter account, saying Aquino obviously does not know what he is talking about.

"Certification of a coroner's report is needed before a body is counted?" Fortun said.

"Do you know Mr. President that we don't have coroners in the Philippines?" She pointed out. (Emphasis mine)

I'm not sure whether bodies were even positively identified before being buried in mass graves. Health concerns took precedence over the identification process. I could be wrong but as far as I know, this is what happened.

Noy,

Balita ng bubwit katakot-takot photo op mo sa Tacloban. As in papakuha ka habang namimigay ng relief goods sa mga kawawang nakapila. Pagkatapos ng ilang kuha, sasabihin mo raw, tama na. At yung mga nakapila sa iyo pinapaalis na at napipilitan lumipat sa ibang pila. Kawawa.

Tangna naman o.

Edited by viral