Hoy Noy!

Your apologists are deserting you. This one says he is just waiting for your 100 days to end. So he can start giving "constructive criticisms" (my foot!)

Well, just like the rats who deserted GMA's ship to go over to yours, now there are rats deserting your ship, after seeing your incapable leadership mess up the country in less than 3 months!

dear Pnoy,

i have to apologize for this guy who can read but who, obviously, CANNOT understand...he has this awesome tendency to always make the wrong interpretation of things written, WRONG predictions ...beats me how

he can come up with his own erroneous conclusions ?!! the guy must at least be right 10% of the time..?...i mean, what are the chances of throwing 10 darts and hitting the dartboard at least once !!...??...tsk...but always, BOKYA...pa rin...

there are quite a few of HIS kind here at MTC....also, most are SORE losers...once gma apologists turned gibo supporters..(by the way, where is their idol, GIBO? have GIBO deserted his constituents or is it the other way around ???) they rant and rave without offering solutions to problems...as you know...if they are NOT part of the solution, then they should be the PROBLEM...

sometimes, we wish that these EXTREMISTS/destabilizers would vanish into thin air...but in a democracy, if there is heaven, there is HELL...if there is GOOD, there is CAMIAR....

sad but they are part of your constituents....you have to learn to tolerate them or else you'll lose all your remaining hair...

they have been given 9 years during the GMA administration and could show NO progress(retrogress pa nga!) to be proud of...

but to give CREDIT where CREDIT is due, we should recognize them for the rampant graft and corruption which you have inherited and also, the destruction of our faith in the democratic institutions, which i hope will not take you 6 years to turn around...(of course, CAMIAR wants these problems, that his favorite GMA caused to be UNDONE in 3 MONTHS !!!)

what can they OFFER ?....NOTHING...except cheap talk...and lots and lots of b.s....heaps of it...mountains of it....

so long as you do NOT get eaten by the system....as long as you stay CLEAN....

you will NOT lose the SUPPORT of the MAJORITY (on which democracy stand solidly on).....the majority (you do NOT need 90% approval...51% will do) who yearn for good, honest and 'thinking' citizens and a much BETTER Philippines...

dear Pnoy,

i have to apologize for this guy who can read but who, obviously, CANNOT understand...he has this awesome tendency to always make the wrong interpretation of things written, WRONG predictions ...beats me how

he can come up with his own erroneous conclusions ?!! the guy must at least be right 10% of the time..?...i mean, what are the chances of throwing 10 darts and hitting the dartboard at least once !!...??...tsk...but always, BOKYA...pa rin...

there are quite a few of HIS kind here at MTC....also, most are SORE losers...once gma apologists turned gibo supporters..(by the way, where is their idol, GIBO? have GIBO deserted his constituents or is it the other way around ???) they rant and rave without offering solutions to problems...as you know...if they are NOT part of the solution, then they should be the PROBLEM...

sometimes, we wish that these EXTREMISTS/destabilizers would vanish into thin air...but in a democracy, if there is heaven, there is HELL...if there is GOOD, there is CAMIAR....

sad but they are part of your constituents....you have to learn to tolerate them or else you'll lose all your remaining hair...

they have been given 9 years during the GMA administration and could show NO progress(retrogress pa nga!) to be proud of...

but to give CREDIT where CREDIT is due, we should recognize them for the rampant graft and corruption which you have inherited and also, the destruction of our faith in the democratic institutions, which i hope will not take you 6 years to turn around...(of course, CAMIAR wants these problems, that his favorite GMA caused to be UNDONE in 3 MONTHS !!!)

what can they OFFER ?....NOTHING...except cheap talk...and lots and lots of b.s....heaps of it...mountains of it....

you will NOT lose the SUPPORT of the MAJORITY (on which democracy stand solidly on).....the majority (you do NOT need 90% approval...51% will do) who yearn for good, honest and 'thinking' citizens and a much BETTER Philippines...

The support of the majority has very little to do with being a capable leader. I'm sure it helps the president sleep at night (and dream at day) to have a supporter like you, but it doesn't make him the man many of us wish he was.

As for that bit about being part of the solution, you've no proof to support any of your statements that the persons you're talking to are shirking their responsibilities as good Filipinos. Just because they vent doesn't mean they don't contribute. If you spent more time learning than writing knee-jerk reactions to every criticism of Noynoy you'd know that most of the people you criticize here at the very least pay their taxes. How do you pay your taxes, by the way?

Knowing nothing about the people whose chains you rattle, you should take a little more care in hurling the emotional but toothless insults. If you want to trade barbs with Camiar, then do so. Don't say "all you Gibo supporters" are blahblahblah. Because then I have to reply. Now if you want to know specifics about what "greenies" are up to these days, ask and I'll tell you about the feeding programs and other charities. Otherwise, shut up already about us.

And stop making inaccurate generalizations about Noy detractors being Gibo supporters. Not all those who criticize the current president were greenies or GMA apologists. Be consistent in your tirades. Several posts ago, you were assailing the turncoats in the yellow army who now criticized more loudly than even us "sore losers". Now you're back beating us up again. Ano ba talaga, Wolfie :) Lahat ata ng kalaban ni Noy kalaban mo din?

You rely on others to back up your claims with hard data and then when they do you come in with your pompoms and cheer, which has always been the problem with your rhetoric - full of emotion, deplorably lacking in substance or sense. Which I guess is OK if that's all you're gunning for.

So I helped you out a little, since I like you, and edited your letter to PNoy, minus all the chaff. Here it is:

Dear PNoy,

No matter what they say, no matter how you reign, I know the blood of Tita Cory runs strong in your veins. I support you 100%.

Moist-eyed,

Wolfwhistler

Edited by dungeonbaby

The support of the majority has very little to do with being a capable leader. I'm sure it helps the president sleep at night (and dream at day) to have a supporter like you, but it doesn't make him the man many of us wish he was.

As for that bit about being part of the solution, you've no proof to support any of your statements that the persons you're talking to are shirking their responsibilities as good Filipinos. Just because they vent doesn't mean they don't contribute. If you spent more time learning than writing knee-jerk reactions to every criticism of Noynoy you'd know that most of the people you criticize here at the very least pay their taxes. How do you pay your taxes, by the way?

Knowing nothing about the people whose chains you rattle, you should take a little more care in hurling the emotional but toothless insults. If you want to trade barbs with Camiar, then do so. Don't say "all you Gibo supporters" are blahblahblah. Because then I have to reply. Now if you want to know specifics about what "greenies" are up to these days, ask and I'll tell you about the feeding programs and other charities. Otherwise, shut up already about us.

And stop making inaccurate generalizations about Noy detractors being Gibo supporters. Not all those who criticize the current president were greenies or GMA apologists. Be consistent in your tirades. Several posts ago, you were assailing the turncoats in the yellow army who now criticized more loudly than even us "sore losers". Now you're back beating us up again. Ano ba talaga, Wolfie :) Lahat ata ng kalaban ni Noy kalaban mo din?

You rely on others to back up your claims with hard data and then when they do you come in with your pompoms and cheer, which has always been the problem with your rhetoric - full of emotion, deplorably lacking in substance or sense. Which I guess is OK if that's all you're gunning for.

So I helped you out a little, since I like you, and edited your letter to PNoy, minus all the chaff. Here it is:

Dear PNoy,

No matter what they say, no matter how you reign, I know the blood of Tita Cory runs strong in your veins. I support you 100%.

Moist-eyed,

Wolfwhistler

dear Pnoy (in a dungeon where his 'detractors' have exiled you??),

a MAN has to defend himself..if you notice, my posts are mostly in reply to camiar's...i, usually, DO NOT initiate any arguments with him, for the simple reason that my experience have thought me that the best i can do debating him is LOSE the argument (from his point of view, of course)...because he has NEVER tried to see things in a much broader perspective (apparently, he wears horse blinders) ...there was a time many moons ago when i used to concede things to him..agreeing with him on some of his contentions until i noticed that the guy CANNOT accept even an iota of error...that is until his favored replacement for the glorious one, GIBO, LOST...and LOST by a mile...

i grudgingly acknowledge, though, that i was wrong in my expectations that he would change his name from CAMIAR to something else... after all, he lost, quite, a ton of credibility when his candidate lost...so if there's anything positive i can see, it is that he has stood by his name, CAMIAR, with all the negatives attached to that name...and for that... he deserves recognition...

i have to apologize that i did NOT get the memo that CAMIAR has hired you to be his PR person here at MTC...if i knew, i would have just accepted, though with a heavy heart, what he posted about me - 'deserting' what i have stood for since i started posting here at MTC..i would have let it go...in deference to you...

too, i did NOT know that i was 'beating' you up...if you feel that way, please accept my "i'm sorry" (notice that my voice is NOT raspy like that caught in the garci tapes)...

and so if i may i ask you ? do you, as a Filipino, support your President ?...in your own little way, are you striving for the betterment of the Philippines, in words as well as in deeds ?...

*religiously, honestly and on time - that's how i pay my taxes...

quite a few foreigners are wondering why the philippines, since the time of marcos, has not really progressed....

and it is very, very difficult to explain why...considering we have abundant natural resources...we have a beautiful country...and the 10 million OFW's are mostly

ambassadors of goodwill to the whole world...

let them read the above post by El Rey...and i am very sure, absolutely, positively 120% SURE, that whoever asks the question would say...."aaahhhh....this is why"

It's because of the the attitude of the people themselves. Bahala na mentality, palakasan/padrino system, ipagpa sa diyos na lang and mendicant attitude....that is the "WHY"!

Edited by kalahupag

pansin ko lang, iho. masama ang loob mo kay noynoy at sa mga supporters nya.

pero nasa sig mo ay quote from alex lacson, isang noynoy supporter.

Hoy Noy!

Baka akala mo masama ang loob ko sa yo at sa supporters mo. Hindi totoo yan.

Wala lang akong bilib sa yo. You are a slacker. You don't have what it takes to become an effective president. And during your first 100 days, you make a point everyday to prove me right, starting with your first Executive Order.

And Noy, I supported Alex Lacson's advocacies long before you came into the picture. You had nothing to do with it -- you have no advocacy of your own.

dear Pnoy,

Hoy Noy,

First off, don’t believe the platitudes this guy is pouring on you. He’s just waiting for the first 100 days to end to turn around and go against you. Hiyang-hiya na siguro sya sa patung-patong mong kapalpakan kaya gusto na n’yang bumaligtad. But don’t worry, I won’t let him turn against you. I will always remind him na wala syang karapatan. He’s not welcome on our side.

He no longer argues with me. Several months ago he lost the argument about the economic gains under GMA. Wait. No, he didn’t lose. He ran out of arguments. How could his tabloid based reasoning match with official economic and financial reports that I use to debunk his claims? It is the same report that Noynoy’s Finance Secretary is now using to sell to the world that the Philippine economy is doing well!

So, in his frustration, he even alluded that I, too, must be corrupt because I take the side of the person he perceives as corrupt.

And all he can do now is claim that I have no credibility because the candidate I supported lost. What kind of hare-brained reasoning is that? He also supported Mar Roxas, and the poor guy lost, too. What does that make him? Oh well, it’s the same type of ridiculous argument he used when he got trounced in his debate on the Truth Commission.

Anyway, my post on rats deserting your ship is just to remind him to keep the course he started. There are people who switch sides depending on which way the wind blows. This guy seems to be such the type. He has started by going against your buddy Rico Puno. The wind is now blowing against you and this guy is just itching to switch sides. I won’t let him. Don’t worry.

P.S.

@ wolfie: You are willing to defer to DB because you can't win any argument with her either. No match.

Edited by camiar

Mr. Abnoy,

You were a useless congressman, a useless senator but please don't be another useless president though the tide

is moving to that direction. Your less than a hundred days in office and all you got is fiasco after another.

This is the problem with beneficial politics. Your mom benefited from your father's death while you benefited from

your mom's death. Sana naman eh matapos na sa iyo ang benefit kasi kung sakaling mamatay ka, eh baka si kris o si Joshua

pa ang makinabang naman. Tama na, Sobra na, tingilan nyo na!

Mr. Abnoy,

You were a useless congressman, a useless senator but please don't be another useless president though the tide

is moving to that direction. Your less than a hundred days in office and all you got is fiasco after another.

This is the problem with beneficial politics. Your mom benefited from your father's death while you benefited from

your mom's death. Sana naman eh matapos na sa iyo ang benefit kasi kung sakaling mamatay ka, eh baka si kris o si Joshua

pa ang makinabang naman. Tama na, Sobra na, tingilan nyo na!

Maari po bang magtanong ?

Kasali ba si Gloria Macapagal sa beneficial politics ? Dating presidente yung tatay niya.

Eh si Bongbong, Imee at Imelda, puwede ding isali ? Si Cory namatay sa cancer, si Marcos, lupus.

Pasensiya na po, sinunsundan ko lamang ang takbo ng isip ninyo. Sana naman ay huwag akong maligaw.

Maari po bang magtanong ?

Kasali ba si Gloria Macapagal sa beneficial politics ? Dating presidente yung tatay niya.

Eh si Bongbong, Imee at Imelda, puwede ding isali ? Si Cory namatay sa cancer, si Marcos, lupus.

Pasensiya na po, sinunsundan ko lamang ang takbo ng isip ninyo. Sana naman ay huwag akong maligaw.

You may say the marcoses as well are benificiaries during dictatorship time & the ilocos region

where ferdinand still has very strong supporter as they are beneficiaries of the dictatorship.

I won't consider gloria in the sense that she entered politics not because of her dad's popularity or

influence as he was dead long time before she joined the fray but because she was pulled in during ramos

time to head the DSWD. From there, she was prodded by the administration to run as senator. The rest was

history for her from there on.

I'm sure the Anti-Noynoys of mtc would read the Inquirer headline today as a negative. "Aquino back with $2.4B in new US investments", also the business news, "Stocks continue to climb". Yang mga ganyang bagay BAD NEWS sa desididong basta kumontra na lang.

Slamdunk, pati JP Morgan gusto mag-invest. So ano ngayon? Bad news ba ito? Dapat bang kontrahin natin? Sabihin natin sa Coca-cola na abnoy ang presidente natin at wag ng mag-invest? At wag silang mag-i-invest hangga't hindi si Gibo ang presidente?

Edited by skitz

I'm sure the Anti-Noynoys of mtc would read the Inquirer headline today as a negative. "Aquino back with $2.4B in new US investments", also the business news, "Stocks continue to climb". Yang mga ganyang bagay BAD NEWS sa desididong basta kumontra na lang.

Slamdunk, pati JP Morgan gusto mag-invest. So ano ngayon? Bad news ba ito? Dapat bang kontrahin natin? Sabihin natin sa Coca-cola na abnoy ang presidente natin at wag ng mag-invest? At wag silang mag-i-invest hangga't hindi si Gibo ang presidente?

just want to make it clear that interest in investment is not yet an investment. although it helps increase in stocks, until the real investments come in, hindi pa tayo nakakasiguro.

besides, confidence is always given by the investors to a new president. but there is still a wait and see attitude there.

but still, i congratulate noynoy for convincing the investors to consider the philippines. if he can back this up by a strong and stable governance, more will surely follow.

just want to make it clear that interest in investment is not yet an investment. although it helps increase in stocks, until the real investments come in, hindi pa tayo nakakasiguro.

besides, confidence is always given by the investors to a new president. but there is still a wait and see attitude there.

but still, i congratulate noynoy for convincing the investors to consider the philippines. if he can back this up by a strong and stable governance, more will surely follow.

Yeah, they will invest and become jueteng lords. :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRUE! Kaya nga konting cooperation naman muna sa mga kababayan. Kung sa tingin nyo ang paulit-ulit na tawaging ABNOY ang ating presidente ay nakakadaggdag sa INVESTOR CONFIDENCE, aba, mag isip-isip naman kayo. Whether you like it or not, CONFIDENCE in the PRESIDENT means CONFIDENCE in the country.

Pero sa mga desididong magunaw na ang Pilipinas, dahil hindi nanalo ang punyetang Gibo na yan, sige, tuloy nyo lang ang banat. Magsama-sama tayo sa impyerno.

TRUE! Kaya nga konting cooperation naman muna sa mga kababayan. Kung sa tingin nyo ang paulit-ulit na tawaging ABNOY ang ating presidente ay nakakadaggdag sa INVESTOR CONFIDENCE, aba, mag isip-isip naman kayo. Whether you like it or not, CONFIDENCE in the PRESIDENT means CONFIDENCE in the country.

Pero sa mga desididong magunaw na ang Pilipinas, dahil hindi nanalo ang punyetang Gibo na yan, sige, tuloy nyo lang ang banat. Magsama-sama tayo sa impyerno.

to a certain extent, i agree with you. i think that it is ok to criticize the actions of the president kung sa tingin mo mali. but to go as far as being personal or calling the president names just because hindi nagustuhan yung decision (or indecision) nya, that is crossing the line.

those who are calling him abnoy are just trying to be a pain the ass.

Dear Noy,

Wala kang kooperasyong makukuha sa mga sore losers, especially yung may tatay na taga timpla ng kape sa Lakas-NUCD. JP-Morgan ba kamo, mas importante ang interest na kinikita nila sa investment sa Lakas-Kampi noong nasa kapangyarihan kaysa investment ng JP-Morgan sa Pilipinas! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you mean to say the criticism comes from one camp alone?! Ang husay naman. It was, if you recall, the president himself who declared that we are the boss of him. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT you have no monopoly on speaking your mind. But you can't seem to abide by any criticism of your anointed one. What all this complaining is, is the manifestation of his bosses taking that statement seriously. Or did you intend this thread to be just for positive feedback, a thread to soothe the easily-offended ego, a thread to patting you in the back for choosing the right man?

And speaking of positive things, did you just have an epiphany in June, after the elections were over? Where was this lucid piece of advice in the past? The double standard belies the attempt at magnanimity.

to a certain extent, i agree with you. i think that it is ok to criticize the actions of the president kung sa tingin mo mali. but to go as far as being personal or calling the president names just because hindi nagustuhan yung decision (or indecision) nya, that is crossing the line.

those who are calling him abnoy are just trying to be a pain the ass.

Anyone who calls the president names is either being a pain in the ass, trying to make a point, or is just plain belligerent and has no interest in debating issues. Maybe they're just venting like we all did PRE-NOYNOY. All acceptable reasons here it would seem. The real question is does this only apply to one side - only to those who call PNoy names?

Relentless personal attacks are the domain of the desperate, lazy, or the intellectually weak. Why anyone even bothers to read the posts in question (from both sides) is beyond me. Just admit you come to MTC to verbally b*tchslap each other.

When someone calls PNoy Abnoy, I just stop reading his post right there. I suggest, Skitz, you do the same.

When someone calls PNoy Abnoy, I just stop reading his post right there. I suggest, Skitz, you do the same.

I shall take your advice. I think I have been doing that for a long time.

As for criticisms, heck, I've been reading Jopoc's (sometimes) harsh tirades against my "annointed one". Since there is VALUE in what he has to say, and not the automatic basta maka-kontra lang tirades like MANY FOOLS here have been guilty of. I've even CONCEDED to many observations/criticisms (and not just Jopoc's). We are a deomcracy. Criticism is part and parcel of it. However, I just wanted to remind the "intellectually lazy", that their brainless tirades is NOT DOING THE COUNTRY ANY GOOD. Kung talaga meron dapat punain, GO! Ako mismo, pupukol. Pero kung katangahan lang at pag ngawa-ngawa ad infinitum ang drama, wag na lang. Lalo lang kayong mukhang kawawa.

-----------------

And I apologize if am a little exasperated at this point. Medyo nakakapagod na rin kasi. Tulad ng isa dyan, ang galing ng birada dun sa Hacienda Luisita thread. Nang patulan ko at bigyan ng isang matinong diskusyon, san nagpunta? Nawala na parang bula. Wala masabi kundi "sabi ni Penoy kayo ang boss ko, ang mga taga Hacienda Luisita, boss rin nya?". So tameme. Pero ng mangyari yun bus crisis, heto na naman hirit na naman ng "sabi ni Penoy kayo ang boss ko, ang mga taga Hacienda Luisita, boss rin nya?" Anaknang... pano ka ba naman hindi ma eexasperate sa mga ganitong istilo?

Edited by skitz

quite a few foreigners are wondering why the philippines, since the time of marcos, has not really progressed....

and it is very, very difficult to explain why...considering we have abundant natural resources...we have a beautiful country...and the 10 million OFW's are mostly

ambassadors of goodwill to the whole world...

let them read the above post by El Rey...and i am very sure, absolutely, positively 120% SURE, that whoever asks the question would say...."aaahhhh....this is why"

THANK GOD WOLFWHISTLER.. U ABSOLUTELY GOT MY POINT....

Dear ABNoy,

Kung may dala kang bagong investment aba'y dapat lang! trabaho mo yan bilang presidente.

PERO ANG TANONG; TAMA BA YUNG DATOS NA PINAGYAYABANG NA YAN?! lalo na at binanggit mo na ang JPMorgan Chase ay gusto "RAW" mag invest sa bansa? Teka muna, PANAHON PA NI GMA nag-iinvest na ang bangko sa bansa natin, kung nagagawi ka banda sa Taguig, makikita mo dyan dalawang building na may malalaking letra na "JPMORGAN CHASE AND CO.".

2005 pa (kung tama ang memorya ko) nasa bansa na natin yang bangko na yan kung saan din ako nagta-trabaho, kung desisyon ng Presidente ng kumpanya na palawigin pa ang opisina sa bansa yan ay hindi dahil sa ginawang pangungumbinsi "kuno" ni ABNoy, dahil talagang matagal nang nag-eexpand ang kumpanya sa bansa.

Mahilig talaga etong admin na ito mang-agaw ng achievements at proyekto! Masabi lang na may achievements silang nagawa, MAHIYA NAMAN KAYO!

Maaaring meron ka rin naman sigurong dalang BAGONG investors sa bansa pero malamang sa malamang wala pang 1BILYON yan, (hindi nga counted yung sa JPMorgan) hindi tulad ng pinagmamalaki nyo.

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

I shall take your advice. I think I have been doing that for a long time.

As for criticisms, heck, I've been reading Jopoc's (sometimes) harsh tirades against my "annointed one". Since there is VALUE in what he has to say, and not the automatic basta maka-kontra lang tirades like MANY FOOLS here have been guilty of. I've even CONCEDED to many observations/criticisms (and not just Jopoc's). We are a deomcracy. Criticism is part and parcel of it. However, I just wanted to remind the "intellectually lazy", that their brainless tirades is NOT DOING THE COUNTRY ANY GOOD. Kung talaga meron dapat punain, GO! Ako mismo, pupukol. Pero kung katangahan lang at pag ngawa-ngawa ad infinitum ang drama, wag na lang. Lalo lang kayong mukhang kawawa.

-----------------

And I apologize if am a little exasperated at this point. Medyo nakakapagod na rin kasi. Tulad ng isa dyan, ang galing ng birada dun sa Hacienda Luisita thread. Nang patulan ko at bigyan ng isang matinong diskusyon, san nagpunta? Nawala na parang bula. Wala masabi kundi "sabi ni Penoy kayo ang boss ko, ang mga taga Hacienda Luisita, boss rin nya?". So tameme. Pero ng mangyari yun bus crisis, heto na naman hirit na naman ng "sabi ni Penoy kayo ang boss ko, ang mga taga Hacienda Luisita, boss rin nya?" Anaknang... pano ka ba naman hindi ma eexasperate sa mga ganitong istilo?

Dear ABNoy,

Can you ask your apologist here if he can name one, JUST ONE anti-noynoy poster who he consider as "intellectually lazy or weak"?

AFAIC, all of those who's been in the negative have ALL raised valid points and/or issues against ABNoy, Name calling (just like what I'm doing) is the least your apologist should worry about, The Jueteng Payola, Hostage Incident, NFA flip-flop, RICO PUNO, even your communications group,..these are the issues that your admin needs to address and resolve, and so far WALA PA KAMING NAKIKITANG AKSYON GALING SAYO! And your fan club members wants us to stop attacking you and your WEAK LEADERSHIP?! Ano ka sinuswerte! mahirap magtanga-tangahan tulad ng iba dyan!

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

Do you mean to say the criticism comes from one camp alone?! Ang husay naman. It was, if you recall, the president himself who declared that we are the boss of him. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT you have no monopoly on speaking your mind. But you can't seem to abide by any criticism of your anointed one. What all this complaining is, is the manifestation of his bosses taking that statement seriously. Or did you intend this thread to be just for positive feedback, a thread to soothe the easily-offended ego, a thread to patting you in the back for choosing the right man?

Dear Noy, Your projects are on the way and in almost 3 months you have made example to various LGU in teh country..

Cant help but respond to this post kahit medyo busy this past weeks...I think its very literal when you mentioned that we are his boss..Yes we are his boss but not in the most literal meaning..We are a democracy and when he said we are his boss means that the majority of the people's wish and needs are what he will be implementing. Just like the birth control issue. Its the best for every Juan and Maria in this country to be informed about reduction in population but its not the best for the church. Kung lahat ng pinoy na lang boss eh di ginawa namang santa clause si Pnoy? doesnt make sense right? Just like in a company the board of directors is the boss of the CEO but it doesnt mean every whims of the board members are what he will follow its the majority of the BOD's decision

Edited by CUMonYou