Apple iPad

Guest nick fury

Speaking of Marvel Comics ...... here is one of the free comics I got.

post-115838-0-34709700-1319074254.jpg

post-115838-0-62740700-1319074258.jpg

Can you also download comics to the ipad 2? What application is used to download the comics? Do you pay for the downloaded comics?

Can you also download comics to the ipad 2? What application is used to download the comics? Do you pay for the downloaded comics?

there is a MARVEL COMICS app in the free section (download that first)

then use the app to browse thru the available marvel comics. (both free and paid comics are available)

Guys saan ba pwede mag download free movies for iPad 2? Thanks!

speaking for myself, I do it the hard way ........

first I download movies from the torrents. Then I use a converter (freeware) to convert it to ipad compatible video (.mp4)

off-topic:

i heard some shops in greenhills will fill-up your portable Hard Disk with movies and tv series for a fee.

Guest nick fury

there is a MARVEL COMICS app in the free section (download that first)

then use the app to browse thru the available marvel comics. (both free and paid comics are available)

Thanks dude. I'm planning to buy one. I saw one in the Powermac center and it's price is P23,990. How many gigs is that? Where is the free section located in the ipad 2?

Thanks dude. I'm planning to buy one. I saw one in the Powermac center and it's price is P23,990. How many gigs is that? Where is the free section located in the ipad 2?

you need iTunes to shop for their free and paid apps. Install the iTunes software to your PC, then click on iTunes Store. (of course you will need an internet connection and an iTunes account to do so)

on second thought ..... if you already have an ipad, you can also download the app straight to the unit. (wifi connection and iTunes account needed)

Edited by asmodeus
Guest nick fury

you need iTunes to shop for their free and paid apps. Install the iTunes software to your PC, then click on iTunes Store. (of course you will need an internet connection and an iTunes account to do so)

on second thought ..... if you already have an ipad, you can also download the app straight to the unit. (wifi connection and iTunes account needed)

I already have an itunes in my pc and laptop. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Ask ko lang san ba ako magbabase ng cellular usage? Sa sent o sa received stats ba? Kase i am using Smart Always On 300 ang allocation nya is 250mb a month so kailangan ko mamonitor kung malapit ko na mareach un mb allocation. Thanks.

Tip nga pala wag kayo gumamit ng Sun 350lite wala kuwenta ambagal halos di makaconnect just my experience mas ok pa itong Smart diko lang alam sa Globe havent tried.

\

i dont know how they do it,but i paid 100 in Vmall to watch tons of new movies, on my 64g, as i recall i have about 30movies installed excluding my kids music videos, my other friend who has a 32g install all you can applications and games, movies, music all you want at robinsons manila, we have 2 laptops in our house, nobody wants to use the laptop anymore, due to the reason that we have to wait few seconds to turn on and off, ipad is more handy and with wifi you can almost surf without the problem of low battery and carrying charging cables to charge you batteries.

Whats the name of the store at Rob Manila and how much did he paid?? I am planning to buy collective apps for mine too, im afraid to purchase paid apps online eh. I inquired once sa MoA they said these are genuine paid apps. 1500 pesos nga sinabi sa akin nuon

I've had my ipad device for the past couple of months and I think its just a beautiful device ......

GAMES / VIDEOS / MUSIC ....... something to keep me entertained should it get boring in family reunions etc etc

PORTABLE ...... due to its light weight and portability, I'm able to carry it around more often. (Heck I can even type my foodtrip frs on the spot. :lol: )

and NO !! I didn't buy this device to replace my laptop or PC.

Just a question. Would it be ok not to fully-charge the ipad 2? For example, the battery got drained and you charge it only up to 60% capacity.

because of time contrainsts, I sometimes do that too ...... but I'm guessing that if it is not done on a regular basis, then there should be no problem with the batterys "memory"

tried using the skype app on the ipad2 and I like it. (though one needs an external portable speaker to help with the volume)

Guest nick fury

because of time contrainsts, I sometimes do that too ...... but I'm guessing that if it is not done on a regular basis, then there should be no problem with the batterys "memory"

tried using the skype app on the ipad2 and I like it. (though one needs an external portable speaker to help with the volume)

So do you charge yours until it reaches 100%? Do you have a battery doctor app? The battery doctor app has tips there to make your battery life last longer.

I don't have a Skype account so I use Facetime or Yahoo Messenger.

Just a question. Would it be ok not to fully-charge the ipad 2? For example, the battery got drained and you charge it only up to 60% capacity.

just make sure you fully discharge & fully charge your ipad at least once a month, that will help your app calibrate the charging & discharging cycle of your battery