Mayors? Negative Or Positive

• 8 months later...

I have been indifferent towards the Binay's but I think this "sibling rivalry" between brother and sister is just a "moro-moro" to hold onto power.

even without such moro-moro any Binay will most likely be a sure win given their hold of makati. in fact based on a survey, abby is way ahead of jun jun, a far second and other possible candidate(s). she’ll probably easily win by a landslide further discounting the need for such “moro-moro” as what you suggested just to ensure a binay will continue serving as mayor of makati.

https://news.mb.com.ph/2018/09/18/abby-binay-ahead-in-makati-mayoral-survey/

but hey i really admire your creative thinking skills at kung anu-ano naiisip mo para may maipost lang

even without such moro-moro any Binay will most likely be a sure win given their hold of makati. in fact based on a survey, abby is way ahead of jun jun, a far second and other possible candidate(s). shell probably easily win by a landslide further discounting the need for such moro-moro as what you suggested just to ensure a binay will continue serving as mayor of makati.https://news.mb.com.ph/2018/09/18/abby-binay-ahead-in-makati-mayoral-survey/

but hey i really admire your creative thinking skills at kung anu-ano naiisip mo para may maipost lang

As usual, you are too obtuse to get what I posted. I bet you only looked for any article to discredit what I posted but, like I said, you are too obtuse to get my point. The "moro-moro", which is an opinion and I am entitled to it, is valid and my point is so that they will have a stranglehold on Makati. Even if Abby Binay is ahead on the surveys, anything can still happen between now and the elections. Posting to discredit me won't do you any good because you're way out of your league. Your posts to counter my posts have always been off. Stop mortifying yourself. :lol: Edited by will robie

As usual, you are too obtuse to get what I posted. I bet you only looked for any article to discredit what I posted but, like I said, you are too obtuse to get my point. The "moro-moro", which is an opinion and I am entitled to it, is valid and my point is so that they will have a stranglehold on Makati. Even if Abby Binay is ahead on the surveys, anything can still happen between now and the elections. Posting to discredit me won't do you any good because you're way out of your league. Your posts to counter my posts have always been off. Stop mortifying yourself. :lol:

STOP projecting ... it won’t help your cause

yes i do agree with you that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion...while you are entitled to yours i am entitled to mine as well. Thus i am saying and have proven your opinion is way too off...baseless and even illogical. but hey i won’t argue that you are entitled to such baseless and illogical opinion except that i won’t buy it and perhaps no one would either. kung interesado kang malaman kung may kakagat sa opinion mong yan bakit di ka magpasurvey or magrequest ng thread sa admin entitled “abby vs jun jun: isang moro-moro lang ba?” lol

my opinion is that even without the article/survey presented it is common knowledge that the Binays always have a lock on makati ... but ofcourse knowing you, you will ask proofs to support such an opinion kaya nagpakita na ako while in your case you would never even when asked so i wouldn’t even bother asking for one.

given the survey result while i acknowledge that anything can still possibly happen however, abby’s lead is to wide for them to even think of staging a moro-moro (unless you can prove they really did) as the non Binay candidate could not even topple the far second placing binay based on the survey i presented.

utang na loob, malinaw na sa balita na away magkapatid ang nangyari dito dahil ayaw magbigayan sa kani-kanilang ambisyong maging mayor ng lunsod tapos eto ka magbibigay ng pananaw na batay sa kathang isip mo para may maisulat o maikomento ka lang.

logically speaking fielding two binays for the same post will only split the pro binay votes between abby and jun-jun instead of consolidating all in favor of a single binay candidate. baka nga pag madikitan ang labanan sa makati eh mas lumaki pa ang chance na makasingit nun 3rd force sa halalang ito kung mahahati ang kanilang boto. kaya nga kung mapanuri tayo sa mga halalan nagbibigayan madalas ang mga magkakamaganak or even magkaalyado sa politika para hindi sila naglalaban-laban at mahati ang boto. halimbawa hindi ba kaya nga kung yun isa tatakbong mayor then yun isa congress na lang. in fact kung gusto lang ng mga Binay na makapanigurado na mapanatiling isang Binay ang magiging susunod na mayor madali naman na si former VP Jojo Binay na lang ang tumakbo kaysa mag moro-moro pa sila. si Abby naman ay pwedeng tumakbo para bumalik sa Congress. kaso nga naiulat na nga na gusto ni abby tumakbong mayor muli kaya ang gusto sanang mangyari si Jun Jun na lang sana ang tumakbong Congressman. eh ayaw nga magbigayan kaya ayun si ex VP Binay na ang kakandidatong Congressman.

pero despite the fact nga na nakita natin na yun non Binay candidate eh di pa nga kayang talunin yun pumapangalawang Binay ... naisip mo pa na nagmomoro-moro lang sila sa lagay niyan? ayos hahaha

so do you have doubts on the survey i presented, that it won’t hold true? feeling mo hindi pa nakakasigurado si abby assuming hindi siya magwithdraw ng candidacy? why dont we put the money where the mouth is. do you wanna wager a friendly bet? pwede naman non monetary wager kasi baka may malabag tayong rules ng forum. just dare me kasi hindi kita uurungan if you got the balls to do so.

STOP projecting ... it wont help your cause-Projecting? So tell me, what statement did I say that is tantamount to projecting? I bet you can't point it out since you're clueless as to the meaning of the word. :lol:

yes i do agree with you that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion...while you are entitled to yours i am entitled to mine as well. Thus i am saying and have proven your opinion is way too off...baseless and even illogical. but hey i wont argue that you are entitled to such baseless and illogical opinion except that i wont buy it and perhaps no one would either. kung interesado kang malaman kung may kakagat sa opinion mong yan bakit di ka magpasurvey or magrequest ng thread sa admin entitled abby vs jun jun: isang moro-moro lang ba? - How is it illogical? I explained my side and all you can say is that it is illogical when you did not eve debunk it. No one is buying my opinion but you can't even discredit it, much less debunk it thoroughly. You're way out of your league. Haha! :lol:

my opinion is that even without the article/survey presented it is common knowledge that the Binays always have a lock on makati ... but ofcourse knowing you, you will ask proofs to support such an opinion kaya nagpakita na ako while in your case you would never even when asked so i wouldnt even bother asking for one.- Like I said, anything can happen between now and the elections. You really have no counter for this, as usual.

given the survey result while i acknowledge that anything can still possibly happen however, abbys lead is to wide for them to even think of staging a moro-moro (unless you can prove they really did) as the non Binay candidate could not even topple the far second placing binay based on the survey i presented. - Too wide? Like how wide? Did you do a survey yourself for you to conclude that? I don't expect you to answer this since you can't.

utang na loob, malinaw na sa balita na away magkapatid ang nangyari dito dahil ayaw magbigayan sa kani-kanilang ambisyong maging mayor ng lunsod tapos eto ka magbibigay ng pananaw na batay sa kathang isip mo para may maisulat o maikomento ka lang.

logically speaking fielding two binays for the same post will only split the pro binay votes between abby and jun-jun instead of consolidating all in favor of a single binay candidate. baka nga pag madikitan ang labanan sa makati eh mas lumaki pa ang chance na makasingit nun 3rd force sa halalang ito kung mahahati ang kanilang boto. kaya nga kung mapanuri tayo sa mga halalan nagbibigayan madalas ang mga magkakamaganak or even magkaalyado sa politika para hindi sila naglalaban-laban at mahati ang boto. halimbawa hindi ba kaya nga kung yun isa tatakbong mayor then yun isa congress na lang. - an opinion which is just a "kwentong barbers" since you are really not privy to what is going on behind the scenes. I won't even say you have a fertile imagination because this is just a conjecture. Enough of the barbershop tales. :lol:

in fact kung gusto lang ng mga Binay na makapanigurado na mapanatiling isang Binay ang magiging susunod na mayor madali naman na si former VP Jojo Binay na lang ang tumakbo kaysa mag moro-moro pa sila. si Abby naman ay pwedeng tumakbo para bumalik sa Congress. kaso nga naiulat na nga na gusto ni abby tumakbong mayor muli kaya ang gusto sanang mangyari si Jun Jun na lang sana ang tumakbong Congressman. eh ayaw nga magbigayan kaya ayun si ex VP Binay na ang kakandidatong Congressman.

pero despite the fact nga na nakita natin na yun non Binay candidate eh di pa nga kayang talunin yun pumapangalawang Binay ... naisip mo pa na nagmomoro-moro lang sila sa lagay niyan? ayos hahaha-In fact? Stop spreading barber shop tales. Did you do an interview on the son to even start your sentence with "in fact"? Barbershop tales which really don't hold water.

so do you have doubts on the survey i presented, that it wont hold true? feeling mo hindi pa nakakasigurado si abby assuming hindi siya magwithdraw ng candidacy? why dont we put the money where the mouth is. do you wanna wager a friendly bet? pwede naman non monetary wager kasi baka may malabag tayong rules ng forum. just dare me kasi hindi kita uurungan if you got the balls to do so- are you that insecure with your reasons that you have to bet? Hahaha!

Edited by will robie

STOP projecting ... it won’t help your cause

yes i do agree with you that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion...while you are entitled to yours i am entitled to mine as well. Thus i am saying and have proven your opinion is way too off...baseless and even illogical. but hey i won’t argue that you are entitled to such baseless and illogical opinion except that i won’t buy it and perhaps no one would either. kung interesado kang malaman kung may kakagat sa opinion mong yan bakit di ka magpasurvey or magrequest ng thread sa admin entitled “abby vs jun jun: isang moro-moro lang ba?” lol

my opinion is that even without the article/survey presented it is common knowledge that the Binays always have a lock on makati ... but ofcourse knowing you, you will ask proofs to support such an opinion kaya nagpakita na ako while in your case you would never even when asked so i wouldn’t even bother asking for one.

given the survey result while i acknowledge that anything can still possibly happen however, abby’s lead is to wide for them to even think of staging a moro-moro (unless you can prove they really did) as the non Binay candidate could not even topple the far second placing binay based on the survey i presented.

logically speaking fielding two binays for the same post will only split the pro binay votes between abby and jun-jun instead of consolidating all in favor of a single binay candidate. baka nga pag madikitan ang labanan sa makati eh mas lumaki pa ang chance na makasingit nun 3rd force sa halalang ito kung mahahati ang kanilang boto. kaya nga kung mapanuri tayo sa mga halalan nagbibigayan madalas ang mga magkakamaganak or even magkaalyado sa politika para hindi sila naglalaban-laban at mahati ang boto. halimbawa hindi ba kaya nga kung yun isa tatakbong mayor then yun isa congress na lang. in fact kung gusto lang ng mga Binay na makapanigurado na mapanatiling isang Binay ang magiging susunod na mayor madali naman na si former VP Jojo Binay na lang ang tumakbo kaysa mag moro-moro pa sila. si Abby naman ay pwedeng tumakbo para bumalik sa Congress. kaso nga naiulat na nga na gusto ni abby tumakbong mayor muli kaya ang gusto sanang mangyari si Jun Jun na lang sana ang tumakbong Congressman. eh ayaw nga magbigayan kaya ayun si ex VP Binay na ang kakandidatong Congressman.

pero despite the fact nga na nakita natin na yun non Binay candidate eh di pa nga kayang talunin yun pumapangalawang Binay ... naisip mo pa na nagmomoro-moro lang sila sa lagay niyan? ayos hahaha

so do you have doubts on the survey i presented, that it won’t hold true? feeling mo hindi pa nakakasigurado si abby assuming hindi siya magwithdraw ng candidacy? why dont we put the money where the mouth is. do you wanna wager a friendly bet? pwede naman non monetary wager kasi baka may malabag tayong rules ng forum. just dare me kasi hindi kita uurungan if you got the balls to do so.

kung malakas talaga ang dalawang binay, eh bakit hindi sila magkasundo na isa sa kanila eh maging VM or congressman. Ginawa naman ng mga duterte sa davao yan di ba? O sadyang may gahaman lang talaga sa kanila.

moro-moro? kuro-kuro lang yan.

kung malakas talaga ang dalawang binay, eh bakit hindi sila magkasundo na isa sa kanila eh maging VM or congressman. Ginawa naman ng mga duterte sa davao yan di ba? O sadyang may gahaman lang talaga sa kanila.

moro-moro? kuro-kuro lang yan.

the siblings have openly stated in public na pagka-mayor ang gusto nilang parehong takbuhin sa susunod na halalan at ayaw nga magbigayan. in fact in one of the news report it was said that former VP advice Jun Jun to just ran for Congress eh ayaw sumunod so siya na mismo ang tatakbong Congresista.

mukhang ayon dito may lamat na din ang relasyon ng dalawa kaya pawang nagmamatigas ...

https://news.abs-cbn.com/ancx/culture/spotlight/10/18/18/binay-vs-binay-why-this-rift-runs-deep

at tungkol sa sinasabing moro-moro lang ito, kathang isip lang yan ng isang taong may matabang pagiisip ngunit ang utak naman ay tinubuan na ng talaba.

Only gullible people, especially that yellowtard troll with a lot of alternicks, will believe what mainstream media is saying hook, line and sinker, without really analyzing the situation. Talagang magbibigay ng link para majustify uung sablay na rason. As expected. :lol:

Edited by will robie

the siblings have openly stated in public na pagka-mayor ang gusto nilang parehong takbuhin sa susunod na halalan at ayaw nga magbigayan. in fact in one of the news report it was said that former VP advice Jun Jun to just ran for Congress eh ayaw sumunod so siya na mismo ang tatakbong Congresista.

mukhang ayon dito may lamat na din ang relasyon ng dalawa kaya pawang nagmamatigas ...

https://news.abs-cbn.com/ancx/culture/spotlight/10/18/18/binay-vs-binay-why-this-rift-runs-deep

at tungkol sa sinasabing moro-moro lang ito, kathang isip lang yan ng isang taong may matabang pagiisip ngunit ang utak naman ay tinubuan na ng talaba.

Wala na tayo magagawa diyan, kung ganyan ang gusto nilang mangyari. Hayaan na lang natin. Iba talaga ang dating ng politics sa pilipinas. sumisira din ng pamilya,

yung iba nasira na ang utak dahil sa "alternative news source" na pinagkakakitaan lang sila via advertisements at clicks.

Iba talaga ang dating kapag todo kapit sa pader.

Special people need special needs. Bagay na bagay talaga kapag ang nagbabantay eh, magaling sa special care.Magaling mag-alaga ng autistic

Erap should really go. It's time for a visionary to take over Manila. The way I see it, Manila has not improved under Erap. Roads have been closed for months at a time. f#&king sidecars act as if they own the road. Traffic management is absolutely atrocious. For all the allegations against Binay, the MAPSA is the best traffic enforcement unit in the Metro and, arguably, the whole country.

• 8 months later...

I don't regret voting for Isko Moreno. My vote was worth it. Keep it up, Mayor. Three years is not enough. I am pretty confident that by the time you're done, you will have turned Manila around.

i have a gut feeling that he will further push through presidency. against Sarah. now that would be interesting.

otherr MM Mayors should show how much improvement they can do for their city. Du30 has already shown that doing good in your local area can catapult you to the top and the voters will support you and continue to back you against critics.

Ikso naunahan na sila. question can he maintain what he is doing? madami masasagasaan for sure

otherr MM Mayors should show how much improvement they can do for their city. Du30 has already shown that doing good in your local area can catapult you to the top and the voters will support you and continue to back you against critics.

Ikso naunahan na sila. question can he maintain what he is doing? madami masasagasaan for sure

Marami ding nasagasaan si Abby Binay during her previous term. Both her brother Jun-jun's and Kid Pena's political supporters.

But she was able to maintain what she was doing. So much so that she won again. We, the majority of Makatizens, support her.

I wish Isko success in transforming Manila to make it a premier city again.

So what if Isko stepped on a lot of toes? He is doing his job with a heavy dose of political will. He has barely warmed up and I will tell you this, he cleaned up a lot of streets in Manila and not just Divisoria. Madami diyan hindi reported sa news.

What the Metro Manila city mayors need to do urgently is to stop residents from using the city streets as their personal parking space.

City residents and business owners should be mandated to build a carport or acquire a legitimate parking space for each of their vehicle before they get clearance to operate a vehicle.

And that should include all vehicles including tricycles and motorbikes.

What the Metro Manila city mayors need to do urgently is to stop residents from using the city streets as their personal parking space.

City residents and business owners should be mandated to build a carport or acquire a legitimate parking space for each of their vehicle before they get clearance to operate a vehicle.

And that should include all vehicles including tricycles and motorbikes.

I couldn't agree more. Our country is well known for its hideous traffic and this cause a lot of losses for our economy (unecessary travel expenses, slow moving of goods, delayed services etc.). The one posted above is a great solution. And I also hope that the move of Mayor Isko of clearing the streets of Manila will last long.