Mayors? Negative Or Positive

... ang title ng thread ay,

Mayors? Negative Or Positive Ano ang mga nagawa niya sa lunsod nyo?

... so, on-topic ba kung, halimbawa, ang magre-reklamo ukol sa Mayor ng Makati,

... ay hindi taga-Makati?

hate to weigh in on this petty issue but according to the thread starter, who opined on several mayors himself, yes it's on topic.

as for mayors, saw in the news the other day, that we now had the metro's biggest number of squatters. and they make up more than half of our registered voters. i saw nothing in that tv interview that suggested bistek even saw anything troubling about those stats.

Edited by dungeonbaby

Sir yung kay congressman, House of Representatives-Committee on Ethics and Privileges ang tamang ahensya sa pagrereklamo. ito ang proseso, "xxxxx Section 15, Rule I of the Committee’s Rules and Procedure which requires thatthe complaint must be in writing and under oath. Moreover Section 2, Rule I ofthe Rules provides that the Committee can acquire jurisdiction over a complaintor allegation only thru any of the following:

(a) order of the House,

(B) endorsement orreferral by the Speaker or the Committee on Rules,

© upon petition filed by any member of the House ofRepresentatives, or

(d) sworn complaintsor allegations filed by any person with the Committee. (Section 2, RuleI of the Committee Rules of Procedure) xxxx"

[quote name='Qui-Gon Jinn' timestamp='1344395503' post='8297205']

pasingit lang...sana wag ako masabihan na sa DILG or Ombudsman magreklamo...share ko lang pagka-epal nitong mga ito...

post-120229-0-18829600-1344395417.jpg

Sir yung kay congressman, House of Representatives-Committee on Ethics and Privileges ang tamang ahensya sa pagrereklamo. ito ang proseso, "xxxxx Section 15, Rule I of the Committee's Rules and Procedure which requires thatthe complaint must be in writing and under oath. Moreover Section 2, Rule I ofthe Rules provides that the Committee can acquire jurisdiction over a complaintor allegation only thru any of the following:

(a) order of the House,

(B) endorsement orreferral by the Speaker or the Committee on Rules,

© upon petition filed by any member of the House ofRepresentatives, or

(d) sworn complaintsor allegations filed by any person with the Committee. (Section 2, RuleI of the Committee Rules of Procedure) xxxx"

point about complaint against a congressman well taken bro...

but let's be realistic...will congress reprimand a member dahil ginawa niyang BRAND NG SARDINAS ang mukha niya kasama ng mukha ni Governor Seachon?

Like any other threads, I treat this one as an outlet...kung trip ko magreklamo hindi ako magpo-post lang sa MTC...dito kasi mag-eenjoy ka sa mga comments ng ibang posters...

I really don't understand why some people take this seriously as if their whole life or livelihood depends on what they posted...ISANG PUNTO aabutin ng ilang pages para pagtalunan kung sino ang kupal at mas kupal...learn to agree to disagree and move on.

at ang pinakamatindi bro, Presidential Instruction lang ang pagbabawal ng ganitong gawain. eh wala ngang makikita sa nasusulat na batas na may karampatang parusa para sa mga gumagawa nito

point about complaint against a congressman well taken bro...

but let's be realistic...will congress reprimand a member dahil ginawa niyang BRAND NG SARDINAS ang mukha niya kasama ng mukha ni Governor Seachon?

Like any other threads, I treat this one as an outlet...kung trip ko magreklamo hindi ako magpo-post lang sa MTC...dito kasi mag-eenjoy ka sa mga comments ng ibang posters...

I really don't understand why some people take this seriously as if their whole life or livelihood depends on what they posted...ISANG PUNTO aabutin ng ilang pages para pagtalunan kung sino ang kupal at mas kupal...learn to agree to disagree and move on.

madami kasing kailangan at nararapat na gawin, bago mo paalisin ang informal settlers sa isang lugar. yung iba dyan, ang akala ganon kasimple ang problema.

nandyan na ang mga sumusunod: 1) unawain ang UDHA provisions; 2) ano ba ang prayoridad, syempre yung nakatira sa danger zones; 3) social preparation; 4) relocation site; at napakarami pang iba. Ang "Lina Law"....

In my opinion, Mayor Binay should lift the number-coding scheme in Makati from 10 am to 3 pm in order for his constituents and Metro Manilans, in general, to have a better perception of him.

ohmy.gif Malabo ito, mababawasan ang income ng Makati. Besides, MAPSA traffic enforcers have a commission on fines collected from traffic violators. laugh.gif

in my opinion, mayor binay will never lift the number coding scheme just to have a better perception from his constituents and metro manilans in general. im pretty sure based on my perception that his administration is focusing more on providing social services in favor of those whore are in need.

baka para dun sa mga kontra sa number coding na constituents ni mayor binay sa makati. dagdag boto sa nalalapit na election kung muling kakandidato. baka para dun din sa mga taga metro manila except sa mga taga makati na kontra sa numbet coding, pogi points yan. kung may kamag-anak o kaibigan o kakilala na botante na taga makati eh eenganyohin na iboto si binay sa susunod na election kung muling tatakbo.

1345293624[/url]' post='8311277']

baka para dun sa mga kontra sa number coding na constituents ni mayor binay sa makati. dagdag boto sa nalalapit na election kung muling kakandidato. baka para dun din sa mga taga metro manila except sa mga taga makati na kontra sa numbet coding, pogi points yan. kung may kamag-anak o kaibigan o kakilala na botante na taga makati eh eenganyohin na iboto si binay sa susunod na election kung muling tatakbo.

Kailangan pa ba magpapogi gayun nanalo na nga si mayor? Unless kayang patunayan na ang Mga bumoto sa kanya dati ay nagiba ang perception Sa kanya dahil patuloy ang number coding sa makati. May ipinangako ba si mayor na tatanggalin ang coding pag siya ay naupo?

laugh.gif

Speaking of Bistek and QC, what can you say about this? Don't you think this is unfair?

http://newsinfo.inqu...x-hike-approved

last i heard more than 50% of QC residents are "informal settlers."

well...does the .05% increase in taxes beat the cost of getting these "settlers" out of private property? and i wonder what kind of charges will be brought against beneficiaries who return to their illegal homes. a law without teeth is useless.

last i heard more than 50% of QC residents are "informal settlers."

well...does the .05% increase in taxes beat the cost of getting these "settlers" out of private property? and i wonder what kind of charges will be brought against beneficiaries who return to their illegal homes. a law without teeth is useless.

these mayors know that there is money from the poor.

so i dont expect any of them to seriously come up with programs to get rid of these SQUATTERS (pa-informal informal settler pa tayo, eh talaga namang mga squatter mga yan).

these mayors know that there is money from the poor.

so i dont expect any of them to seriously come up with programs to get rid of these SQUATTERS (pa-informal informal settler pa tayo, eh talaga namang mga squatter mga yan).

you're saying, these mayors are milking both ends of the cow right

and since you're here jops, is this just part of enacting the Lina Law? i too lazy to google.

I'm not exactly sure how much it takes to relocate squatters but I think it's unfair to pass the buck to homeowners. It's not really the fault of homeowners that there are squatters in their city.

how about it's not the homeowners' fault at all. but jopoc is right to be cynical, why would bistek get rid of this vote-rich segment of the city's population.

Who knows kaya ginawa Ito ni Bistek ay for "better perception" sa kanya ng Mga Taga QC ...laugh.gif

Kung landowner ka pabor ka maresettle ang informal settlers na yan ...

Kung ikaw naman ay informal settlers at gusto mo magkaroon ng pabahay, papayag ka na maresettle...

At kahit na nailipat na itong Mga informal settlers, are we sure Bistek is really getting rid of this segment to vote for him? Kung happy at accepted nila ang maresettle Hindi naman impossible na sa QC pa rin yan bumoto.

you're saying, these mayors are milking both ends of the cow right

and since you're here jops, is this just part of enacting the Lina Law? i too lazy to google.

im not very familiar with the law, but i think the taxes imposed in QC is part of the Lina Law. the said law says the funding of the socialized housing may also come from the social housing tax, which the same tax ordinance that was approved by bistek.

Also, the report says that those who are awarded but still return to squatting will be charged accordingly (i think they they will be considered as professional squatters, a prohibition under the Lina Law).