Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

@hastati

Before I answer your question. The SBP is the one who develops and organizes the Smart Gilas team. Since they are in control of the team. One of their responsibilities is to make sure this team gets added exposure from international competition. I think Spain, Greece etc. would play Smart Gilas if the SBP would get in touch with their respective leaders. Besides this is only an exhibition game or a practice game. Smart Gilas has nothing to lose but everything to gain. Besides your question is stupid. How would you find out their response if you won't ask these countries. Give me one reason why they won't play against SG. Do you think that their intelligence would be insulted in case they play an inferior team such as Smart Gilas. If that's the case then the US team should not play inferior teams like Tunisia, Jordan, Iran etc. in the World championships because they are inferior teams.

Guest hastati

@hastati

Before I answer your question. The SBP is the one who develops and organizes the Smart Gilas team. Since they are in control of the team. One of their responsibilities is to make sure this team gets added exposure from international competition. I think Spain, Greece etc. would play Smart Gilas if the SBP would get in touch with their respective leaders. Besides this is only an exhibition game or a practice game. Smart Gilas has nothing to lose but everything to gain. Besides your question is stupid. How would you find out their response if you won't ask these countries. Give me one reason why they won't play against SG. Do you think that their intelligence would be insulted in case they play an inferior team such as Smart Gilas. If that's the case then the US team should not play inferior teams like Tunisia, Jordan, Iran etc. in the World championships because they are inferior teams.

Were it so easy, these games between SG and these teams you're talking about would have already transpired. Do you think arranging games with these teams is easy? Get real. I'll give you one reason. These top-tier teams would not play a warm-up game against a team (Smart-Gilas) which they could beat easily. What's the use of going up against a team which you know you can beat 10 times out of 10? The reason why you have warm-up games is to measure how you are gonna range up against a team but in a Spain vs. SG, Spain would rout SG 10 times out of 10. That's not called measuring up against a team, it's called wasting your time. What does intelligence have to do with this? :wacko: Why go up against an inferior team? Did the US already play against Jordan, Tunisia and Iran in a warm-up game? The world championships is a major tournament so obviously the US is obliged to play them. :wacko: What's so stupid about my question? Care to enlighten me? :lol: By the way, suggest this idea of yours to Noli Eala, baka swertihin yung suggestion mo at magkaroon ng Spain vs. Philippines Friendship Games. :lol: I can imagine the Gasol brothers playing volleyball on a rebound play, Rudy Fernandez getting an alley-oop ever so often, Ricky Rubio firing 60-foot behind the back passes. :lol:

Edited by hastati

Were it so easy, these games between SG and these teams you're talking about would have already transpired. Do you think arranging games with these teams is easy? Get real. I'll give you one reason. These top-tier teams would not play a warm-up game against a team (Smart-Gilas) which they could beat easily. What's the use of going up against a team which you know you can beat 10 times out of 10? The reason why you have warm-up games is to measure how you are gonna range up against a team but in a Spain vs. SG, Spain would rout SG 10 times out of 10. That's not called measuring up against a team, it's called wasting your time. What does intelligence have to do with this? :wacko: Why go up against an inferior team? Did the US already play against Jordan, Tunisia and Iran in a warm-up game? The world championships is a major tournament so obviously the US is obliged to play them. :wacko: What's so stupid about my question? Care to enlighten me? :lol: By the way, suggest this idea of yours to Noli Eala, baka swertihin yung suggestion mo at magkaroon ng Spain vs. Philippines Friendship Games. :lol: I can imagine the Gasol brothers playing volleyball on a rebound play, Rudy Fernandez getting an alley-oop ever so often, Ricky Rubio firing 60-foot behind the back passes. :lol:

Why do you work for SBP? If there's a wacko that's you assh*le. If the national teams are not available then they could play teams such as Real Madrid and other top commercial leagues in Europe. That's SBP's problem already not mine. Well it is you who posted a stupid question it just deserved a stupid answer.

You don't have to explain wacko. That's my opinion if you have a problem with that I could care less.

Edited by Vegasboy32

Magsama kayo ni Noli Eala ang iniimbita naman nya mga sub par teams tulad ng fas novisad and yonsei university. Pero kung gagayahin ng SBP ang way of thinking mo eh walang mangyayari talaga. Because this is just a waste of time. This argument is pointless. I don't care what you believe in. I'll stick to my opinion.

Papatulan ko tanong mo. Anong mawawala sa Spain kung makikipaglaro sila sa Smart Gilas. Mawawala ba pagkalalake nila. This is just a game. Wala nama siguro mamatay dito di ba. Eto lang yon kung gusto mong gumaling ang kalabanin mo magagaling din para gumaling ka. Based sa statements wala ka naman alam sa basketball. Ni hindi ka rin ata naglalaro ng basketball. Waste of time talking to you wacko.

problem with some is that they have a one track mind and care less to understand the post of others before he reacts. :wacko:

I think vegasboy32 was clear when he suggested that Gilas plays top notch teams but did not specifically mentioned specifically the national teams of Argentina, Greece and Spain. For God sake, even probably the team B of these national teams would be a top notch competition for us at this point.

Yes maybe it would be hard to arrange these games all together and maybe too costly as Gilas definitely would have to travel to those countries. But I think if we want these games, GOODWILL games can be arranged.

Edited by Liar
Guest hastati

Why do you work for SBP? If there's a wacko that's you assh*le. If the national teams are not available then they could play teams such as Real Madrid and other top commercial leagues in Europe. That's SBP's problem already not mine. Well it is you who posted a stupid question it just deserved a stupid answer.

You don't have to explain wacko. That's my opinion if you have a problem with that I could care less.

Haha! Another poster who doesn't know what he's talking about. Did I pique you coz I was just telling you a fact that it's difficult to have a practice game with elite basketball-playing countries. You can't even answer my questions coz you really have no answers to it. Of course, the US will have to play Tunisia (I don't even know if it qualified in FIBA-Africa coz it's almost always Angola that qualifies), Jordan, and Iran in the World Championships coz it's a tournament and not a practice game. :wacko: Kaya nga sabi ko suggest mo sa kay Eala. Baka sakaling pakinggan ka ni Eala. :lol:

Edited by hastati
Guest hastati

Papatulan ko tanong mo. Anong mawawala sa Spain kung makikipaglaro sila sa Smart Gilas. Mawawala ba pagkalalake nila. This is just a game. Wala nama siguro mamatay dito di ba. Eto lang yon kung gusto mong gumaling ang kalabanin mo magagaling din para gumaling ka. Based sa statements wala ka naman alam sa basketball. Ni hindi ka rin ata naglalaro ng basketball. Waste of time talking to you wacko.

Papatulan ko din hirit mo. Kung madali makakuha ng laro sa mga bansa na to kahit practice game, sana dati pa. Magisip ka muna bago ka magpost. Ako pa yung walang alam eh sinasabihan lang kita ng katotohanan. Ikaw tong satsat ng satsat, palyado naman. :lol:

Edited by hastati
Guest hastati

problem with some is that they have a one track mind and care less to understand the post of others before he reacts. :wacko:

I think vegasboy32 was clear when he suggested that Gilas plays top notch teams but did not specifically mentioned specifically the national teams of Argentina, Greece and Spain. For God sake, even probably the team B of these national teams would be a top notch competition for us at this point.

Yes maybe it would be hard to arrange these games all together and maybe too costly as Gilas definitely would have to travel to those countries. But I think if we want these games, GOODWILL games can be arranged.

O sige pekeng Lasalista. Suggest mo kay Eala at baka pakinggan kayo ni Vegasboy. Pareho kayong post ng post ng hindi nagiisip. Eksena ng eksena, in the end, barado naman. Tu eres un pesado.:lol:

Edited by hastati
Guest hastati

:blink: Ngek for someone who can't even distinguish a DUO from a threesome and thinks his idea is always the BRIGHTEST ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BOW

I wonder what the connection is the connection of duo to this thread? :lol:

Guest hastati

I wonder what the connection is the connection of duo to this thread? :lol:

Wrong grammar. Oops! May grammar teacher kasi dito na Lasalista daw pero palyado naman grammar. :lol: Liar, you're the one I'm referring to. :lol:

Guest hastati

Yung grammar police na si Liar, ang galing magenglish. :lol:

sana kunin na lang ng gilas si freeman at simpson. lalakas ang inside plays nila at lalaki sila at bibilis.

Good addition sila though I think that Simpson might be looking setting his eyes on the NBA anew. I still think that if there is one player that us a good candidate for naturalization it is Chris Alexander (former Ginebra import) and Freeman, Alexander could rebound and a good shot blocker while Freeman is also a tremendous rebounder and a work-horse inside though suspect ang perimeter shooting n'ya....