Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

I think the best move for chot is to replaced junmar fajardo with paul lee... fajardo is negligible in the asian level, what more in the fiba world? Lalo na kung lalaro si blatche sa gilas..fajardo is more of a liability than an asset in the court come fiba world.. kinakain nga sya ng mga iranian sa asian level e

I think the best move for chot is to replaced junmar fajardo with paul lee... fajardo is negligible in the asian level, what more in the fiba world? Lalo na kung lalaro si blatche sa gilas..fajardo is more of a liability than an asset in the court come fiba world.. kinakain nga sya ng mga iranian sa asian level e

as between junmar and beau i'd go for the latter. maybe chot can have a frontline composed of blatche, ranidel, belga, aguilar, pingris, dillinger and norwood backstopped by lee, castro, alapag or tenorio. surround these guys with outside gunners like chan and fonacier. baka pwede na...basta may puso 😊

Yes...

But a part of me still wants the whole 2013 august gilas "dream team" to go to spain...let them reap their rewards...i know eferyone on that team wants to go head to head with their NBA idols....winning games dun is a blessing na lang....

Pero pagdating sa asian games...pwedeng palitan na ng mga bago...next phase na for the gilas team ...sina paul lee dillinger and other young guns to replace david tenorio alapag etc...for me mahina nalang ang china ngayon...without yao ming and yi jilian...very beatable na sila...Iran on the other hand is goin to be difficult with those two new players now they have a faster and more capable shooters pa....also pansinin nyo majority of the asian teams are getting smaller point guards na rin....perhaps pantapat sa mga point guards natin?

I like your thought on 'reaping the rewards of their labor'...

Pinas has a million and one basketball “experts” and probably each has expressed his preferences for the “final twelve”. Certain names have come up as “underachievers” or “disappointments” who should probably be replaced, while some possible new insertions into the lineup have been called “better fits.” Ultimately, Coach Chot Reyes' decision will be even more difficult than in the past and, no matter which twelve he puts in, there will always be doubters and those who will disagree.

Why they can't exhibit basketball skills yet they can participate in other sporting events such as<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Players participating in pick up basketball tournaments, like those held in NY Rucker Park, the Drew league and the Pro Am leagues all over the US.

Why are these any different than the Manila exhibition?

Here are the latest of those from this year's off season and these are just from July. And why did the nba did not suspend or fined these players?

Jamal Crawford Is a Magician With The Ball! Drops 51 Points at Seattle Pro Am!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2rEW44QPLo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgENwP5zSbo

These league organizers get permission from NBA, management for them to play. Yung kaso dito e wala permission na mag laro. Aside from that, personally ginusto ng mga players na maglaro dyan, Dru league, Pro AM etc.

Remember when Kobe , KD etc came to play against PBA and gilas players.

These league organizers get permission from NBA, management for them to play. Yung kaso dito e wala permission na mag laro. Aside from that, personally ginusto ng mga players na maglaro dyan, Dru league, Pro AM etc.

Remember when Kobe , KD etc came to play against PBA and gilas players.

When Kobe, Durant etc came to the Philippines naka lockout ang NBA noon due to a labor dispute. So ung mga players pede maglaro. Yung iba nga sa kanila naglaro pa sa China some countries in Europe dahil by Nov. hindi pa resolved ang lockout. Pero tapos na ang lockout. If you read the news. Hindi na meet ng 3rd party organizers yung requirements ng NBA. Isa pa hindi natin alam kung gaano katagal sila masususpend kung maglalaro. Blame it on the organizers.

Larry Fonacier pulls out of Gilas lineup due to nagging injuries and doctors advise to rest.. But Coach Chot won't confirm whether if Paul Lee will be his replacement.

"We won't deny that, maganda talaga nilaro ni Paul sa Fiba Asia Cup. But no one has a lock on a spot (in the World Cup team). And I'm being honest when I say that." Reyes also ruled out adding another member to the pool, saying it is too late for that. Gilas leaves on Friday for a training camp in Miami, kicking off a rigorous run of training and tune-up games leading up to the World Cup set August 30 to September 14 in Spain.

"I'll be announcing it on the deadline for the submission of lineups for the World Cup," Reyes said. "Right now, we still have no idea when that would be."

Fonacier feels sorry for skipping FIBA World Cup

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2014/07/24/1349846/fonacier-feels-sorry-skipping-fiba-world-cup

Larry Fonacier pulls out of Gilas lineup due to nagging injuries and doctors advise to rest.. But Coach Chot won't confirm whether if Paul Lee will be his replacement.

"We won't deny that, maganda talaga nilaro ni Paul sa Fiba Asia Cup. But no one has a lock on a spot (in the World Cup team). And I'm being honest when I say that." Reyes also ruled out adding another member to the pool, saying it is too late for that. Gilas leaves on Friday for a training camp in Miami, kicking off a rigorous run of training and tune-up games leading up to the World Cup set August 30 to September 14 in Spain.

"I'll be announcing it on the deadline for the submission of lineups for the World Cup," Reyes said. "Right now, we still have no idea when that would be."

Question pa ba yan kung sino worthy replacement ni Fonacier???