Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

though we lost that was a great effort..damn what a game.. hope we keep this up vs greece.. that wont game will be interesting.. props to our kababayan who came to Seville!!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid390534381001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAEN5stVk~,ClMjWCb9_K5TNwUlFmPqOHtxZRnEI9ww&bctid=3755273262001

What a well thought and produced short production film...Pinoy na Pinoy, ginamit pang center narration text ang Pinoy karaoke favorite na My Way. When I first saw this on TV, I wanted to see it all over again. Twas timed perfectly on Gilas' FIBA World exploit

• Downvote 4

Gary David was benched. Aguilar didn't really make an impact. Belga would have given Saric fits. Dapat talaga si Belga pinalit kay David.

+ 1......Can they still tinker with their Asian Games line-up? Kasama pa rin yata si Gary eh? Nothing against Gary but wala na talaga yung nagliliyab niyang mga kamay

though we lost that was a great effort..damn what a game.. hope we keep this up vs greece.. that wont game will be interesting.. props to our kababayan who came to Seville!!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid390534381001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAEN5stVk~,ClMjWCb9_K5TNwUlFmPqOHtxZRnEI9ww&bctid=3755273262001

wow dumlao gym yun ah!

nice vid

Indeed a foul!

Shot na! Would have been a fantastic birthday gift for me lol

happy birthday :)

virgo ka din pala hehehe

1409410043[/url]' post='9394923']

Thanks! :) yup I'm here! Tara Gilas viewing part EB na! Artedpro, slakey, burgito, ppdd...

Better late....happy birthday Pinai....

Anyway....hope this wont be like the tune up games...wherein we almost won against france too...after that we were well scouted by the other teams...anyway next is greece...should be like playing against RoS...or the gin kings of old....expecting a very physical game against them...:)

Oh for those asking if we can change the line up for asian games and replace david with belga....the answer is NO...coz we already submitted our final lineup...thats the reason if ever they dont allow blatche to play..we wont be able to insert douhit into the line up too....kakainis!!!

yung Croatia na pinahirapan natin -- winning only by 3 points in overtime -- sila pala ang napipintahang mag top sa Group B

SEVILLA (FIBA Basketball World Cup) - Croatia not only tip off Group B play against the Philippines, but the Europeans are also seen as the slight favourites in a Sevilla group that is considered quite open.

In addition to the two opening teams, the other quartet of nations in Group B are Argentina, Greece, Puerto Rico and Senegal.

But Croatia, who finished fourth at EuroBasket 2013, go into Spain 2014 as the team expected to top Group B when it's all said and done - even among at least one of the other teams in Sevilla.

"If you look at the talent of the players on the roster I think Croatia is the top team in the group," said Argentina veteran playmaker Pablo Prigioni.

"I think they have the best team, the best players. For me, the favourites in the group."

Source: http://www.fiba.com/basketballworldcup/2014/news/Group-Preview-Croatia-slight-favourites-going-into-

1409419022[/url]' post='9395045']

I think David will still be with Gilas come the Asian Games. In my opinion, Chot included him in the Gilas line-up for the FIBA-Worlds out of "hiya" since he was a member of the silver medal team which earned a trip to Spain. I think there is a post somewhere in this thread regarding the tweet of Chot naming the final line-up for the Asian Games. Belga would have been more useful than Aguilar. He can shoot post and drive in and, most importantly, he and Pingris would have given opposing big men problems. Pingris did a yeoman's job on Saric on defense and I'm pretty sure Belga would have done the same. After this game, I would say that Dillinger and Belga would have been better fits because both are physical players and the game against Croatia was very physical and our boys didn't back down. Of course, the coming games would be also be very physical and Dillinger and Belga instead of Aguilar and David wouldn't have hurt.

While i do agree on JD for david...i disagree on belga for aguilar...while belga an shoot threes...hes almost useless inside the post against these international bigmen...remember euro bigmen can shoot outside rather consistently as evidenced by those ukrainians bigs in out tune up games,,,sabi nga nila...ginawang asintahan lang si belga sa loob...id prefer aguilar....problem with aguilar...he gets distracted very easily...

yung Croatia na pinahirapan natin -- winning only by 3 points in overtime -- sila pala ang napipintahang mag top sa Group B

SEVILLA (FIBA Basketball World Cup) - Croatia not only tip off Group B play against the Philippines, but the Europeans are also seen as the slight favourites in a Sevilla group that is considered quite open.

In addition to the two opening teams, the other quartet of nations in Group B are Argentina, Greece, Puerto Rico and Senegal.

But Croatia, who finished fourth at EuroBasket 2013, go into Spain 2014 as the team expected to top Group B when it's all said and done - even among at least one of the other teams in Sevilla.

"If you look at the talent of the players on the roster I think Croatia is the top team in the group," said Argentina veteran playmaker Pablo Prigioni.

"I think they have the best team, the best players. For me, the favourites in the group."

Source: http://www.fiba.com/basketballworldcup/2014/news/Group-Preview-Croatia-slight-favourites-going-into-

Yes. Altho Greece is rated No. 5 by FIBA-World, they got into Spain via wildcard; they were booted out of the 2013 Euro qualifying edition