Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

1409126851[/url]' post='9390595']

Blatche may not be eligible to play in the Asian games as high ranking official in the ASIAN games asked for his proof of residency in our countr

"For weeks now, speculation has grown over the eligibility of Blatche owing to an OCA(Olympic Council of Asia) rule requiring naturalized players to have resided in the country they are representing for at least three years. However, Philippine sports officials have insisted that such rule applied only to naturalized players who have previously represented another country in overseas competition. If organizers insist on the OCA residency requirement, Blatche will not be eligible for Gilas since the former Brooklyn Net, unlike fellow Gilas naturalized player Marcus Douthit, has never resided in the Philippines."

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/news/asian-games-jared-dillinger-gabe-norwood-andray-blatche-basketball-philippine-passports-gilas-pilipinas-eligibility

Ooooohhhh?..mukhang natakot mga iran china and korea kay blatche....hehehe nireport agad sa OCA...

On the other hand....the batang gilas ...the one with kobe paras in the lineup....looks promising....fighting with japan for 5th place....sayang kasi they lost to chinese taipei...hope some of the guys here e.g sirs mason etc...will give us some heads up on the members of this version of batang gilas....:)

Haha! I'm not a walking basketball encyclopedia but I only know of Kobe Paras since I saw his dunking videos and high school game highlights and I must say the kid is athletically gifted. Based on height, I think he's the center but the way he plays is suited for the small forward position or the position his namesake plays in. I think he dropped 26 points on Japan. Or was it against Chinese Taipei?

para sa akin mas ok sana si kobe paras magstay sa us at magtrain doon. may potential siya. at his height 6'7 playing SF. ibang klase yun

1409247266[/url]' post='9392691']

Batang Gilas Roster for the 2014 FIBA Asia U18 Championship

#4 – Jose Go IV (5'10) also played U17

#5 – Norman Aaron Black (6'0)

#6 – Dave Wilson Yu (6'2)

#7 – Mark Anthony Dyke (6'2)

#8 – Andres Paul Desiderio (6'1) also played U17

#9 – Richard Escoto (6'3) also played U17

#10 – Joshua Andrei Caracut (5'10)

#11 – Ranbill Angelo Tongco (5'10)

#12 – Leonard Santillan (6'5)

#13 – Manuel Isidro Mosqueda III (6'0)

#14 – Kobe Lorenzo Paras (6'7)

#15 – Brandrey Bienes (6'3)

Head Coach: Michael Ray Jarin

- See more at: http://www.smartgila...h.c31meGYu.dpuf

I marked three I remember playing for U17. Kindly check fellow bball junkies

Wow! Thanks

.....tallest player is kobe paras...we really really need some height for future members of the Gilas teams....

Going back to asian games....why did korea suddenly inquired bout the legitimacy of blatches naturalization...they could have brought that up before we submitted our final lineup...now even douhit will not be able to play since our lineup has been submitted.....

Sneaky sneaky move by korea....they dont want to lose on their own soil.....

Anyway isang tulog na lang...