Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

tsk....tsk!!

pm nyo na lang yung word war nyo sa isat-isa.....hehehe

ano na ba plano sa Gilas?wala na??balik ulit sa PBA players??

kaya nga master, nagpapataasan yung dalawa... Contest...

Last words are: they (SBP and Toroman) will evaluate the outcome of the Asian Games, re-evaluate the SG line-up and request for PBA reinforcements for the FIBA Asia. Up to now there are no developments with regards to the Douthit papers, still rotting and waiting in our beloved PNoy's table. What a lame man, a very showbiz president. Only takes action when there are cameras around.

That is the problem with guys who just saw a clip from the papers and post it as if it were his own opinion without really knowing the quality of the guy involved. To add na formidable daw ang frontline with AVO there pero he still have to prove himself. E hindi pa pala proven commodity and yet one is already claiming a formidable frontcourt with AVO there.

Kung si AVO lang naman at since nagpaparinig na ang Gilas that they would like to tap PBA players again mas maganda pang si Thoss na lang.

What do we know with AVO in SG, Toroman is magician with regards to big men (e.g. Greg Slaughter, great 2 years of development) but I personally don't believe that SG has the luxury of time to develop AVO in time for FIBA. I would give it a year or two before AVO can join the SG primary line-up and form a formidable frontline. A 6'9" is still a 6'9" but time rippens everything.

Just curious Aguilar has a deadly twin tower combination way back his Mapua Red Robins days with Galinato. They're a lethal combo before on both defense and offese (specially on defense they are both 6'9"). What could have happened to Galinato? Galinato has a thicker body built than Aguilar, a good mobility, fine in halfcourt sets. The only suspect on his game was his athletism and jumping abilities. What could have happened to him?

Guest eljuego

What do we know with AVO in SG, Toroman is magician with regards to big men (e.g. Greg Slaughter, great 2 years of development) but I personally don't believe that SG has the luxury of time to develop AVO in time for FIBA. I would give it a year or two before AVO can join the SG primary line-up and form a formidable frontline. A 6'9" is still a 6'9" but time rippens everything.

Correct ka dyan. You can't teach height. smile.gif

Just curious Aguilar has a deadly twin tower combination way back his Mapua Red Robins days with Galinato. They're a lethal combo before on both defense and offese (specially on defense they are both 6'9"). What could have happened to Galinato? Galinato has a thicker body built than Aguilar, a good mobility, fine in halfcourt sets. The only suspect on his game was his athletism and jumping abilities. What could have happened to him?

Oo nga pala, nasaan na si Galinato? Ano kaya nangyari dun? Sana naman hindi ala-Feihl yung dinedevelop natin. Maski si Jawo, sumuko after years of teaching, mental preparation at tyaga.

Oo nga pala, nasaan na si Galinato? Ano kaya nangyari dun? Sana naman hindi ala-Feihl yung dinedevelop natin. Maski si Jawo, sumuko after years of teaching, mental preparation at tyaga.

Iba naman caliber ni Jawo kay Toroman, Jawo is more of a Guard to SF coach specialty but parang expert sa pag dedevelop ng mga PF n center si Toroman. Kita naman natin sa mga product nya, si Hadadi and Slaughter. Yung kulang lang talaga sa SG program are gov't. support (diplomatic transactions) and unified vision within the basketball stakeholders.

as much as i hate to agree . . . . but i cant.

you talk about development, but the freaking situation makes it harder for us in the philippines to develop, why because of damn f#&king politics. remember when they hired toroman, the cry baby loser chito narvasa and the coaches association of the philippines lambusted and challenge the hiring of toroman.

this people who think they know it all or just as they say protecting the interest of the country and pilipino coaches from getting ousted by foreign ones, why do they fear? if they admit of their dumb ways and stupidness to see that they arent equipt enough to handle the challenges of coaching and training and developing players for the future, should i say we stick to them? dito pa lang nagsasayang na tayo ng pera and panahon.

did they actually gone to training for improvement? do they actually possess the knowledge that can help our future athletes to be prepared for the evolution in sports to come? are they even sharp enough to see a players worth and not live in potential and go as tignan na lang natin or pagdasal nanaman sa ilang santo ng simbahan.

regarding slaughter and aguilar, for me its not yet time to give up on the 2. probably the reason why toroman ask for asi and kelly williams is more of the lack of players skill needed and maturity. international competitions are more likely to be gruesome especially if the players and team playing are also the team that will play in the fiba asia to qualify for the olympics. for haddadi to get to a nba team means we have nba caliber level players already playing in those international meets.

toroman knows more, and it could rattle all of us is he just say it in public that this 2 players might be good after 2-3 years more or so. lets leave that to them to worry about. but what is really making me sad is sa dami dami ng players meron sa bansa , we pick mga fil am players , old vets . . . is it just to say that we cant get players anymore to play or probably ayaw ng parents that their children be expose to basketball so much especially sa mga well to do families or rich families.

remember athletes in china are develop like this because the athletes needs to perform too, may pressure kse sa hirap ng buhay. even as years before till now a lot of children, teens escape poverty through china sports program, because when your in it you get to live in dorms with complete amenities, free meals and allowances wherein if they go back home they will be tending to crops and rice fields or probably be a foot spa massage expert.

imagine, your a farmer son/daughter and you have the chance to earn millions by winning medals. include the prestige and next thing you know your qualifying to be a coach or a endorser for private entities.

but overall china made it so good because they evolve, they hire foreigners to coach and teach. they let chinese coaches learn and best of all still give opportunity for them to prove themselves then get sacked if dont. even the coaches in schools have pressure to make a name or live up to their winning tradition. because everyone in china wants money.

any player for the philippines at the height of 6'6 as someone said here of AVO is a welcome addition and i agree he is a better addition to the SG but how long till he develop ?

Edited by launchpad
Guest eljuego

We can't teach height ... we've hear this phrase time and again. I believe this is true then. Remember the time of Shan Tao the gentle giant of China as well as the above 7 ft players of Japan and S. Korea who are tall but are not agile/athletic. But these players are unguardable once they are in the shaded lane since opposing players are smaller. All they need to do is tip toe for a twinner inside the paint. These days, the opposing 7 footers are not only tall but are agile and skilled as well. In this regard, I don't think the you can't teach height mentality should still weight (weigh) a lot. It could be more of a liability in the end. I think I'd rather have a Barkley on my team than a Bol...I hope you guys see what I mean.

Just corrected a word in the sentence. Height ang usapan dito. You'd rather have Barkley than a Manute Bol. I don't think this is a fair comparison since I don't think Manute ever played in an all-star game. Let's make a fair comparison. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Hakeem Olajuwon ang ipasok natin since both are multiple time all-stars and NBA MVPs. Would you rather have Barkley rather than Olajuwon or Jabbar? Wala ng paligoy-ligoy. Yes or no lang.

Break ko lang word war nyo piete and eljuego, medyo hindi na maganda basahin pasensya na.

That is why coaches always look for the player's potential, but it takes time for a coach to tap them. Limpot from the start has a tremendous upside he only lacks the confidence and motivation on his game, as for Slaughter his athleticsm, court sense is already gaining ground and unfortunately for Aguilar he is a magnet for injuries. SG should seriously think in hiring Ariza as their strength and conditioning coach.

as noli eala already said it . . . . if the govt would help . .. . problem is the govt has no money base on pnoy first sona due to arroyo's period of reign.

walang pera ang govt, that is why they have to slash the budget on education. so the rally continues on UP? im terrified to see the toll rise to that amount, the funny part is may nangyayari ba, the plague that doesnt leave us wherein its like a cycle.

its crazy for someone to even write a column in the newspaper that the problem is the lack of nationalism, sense of pride, love for country. wherein hindi ba nila nakikita? ang daming OFW nasa ibang bansa na nagpapadala ng pera sa bansa, newspapers would even cover the real truth that arroyos period the country didnt suffer badly in those bad economic time unlike other country but in truth we are bleeding but the injection of blood is far greater than what we are losing.

just like the answer to a lot of questions, who are accountable that makes us what we are right now? ampatuan case na till now hindi pa tapos, uulitin ang dati na drag it till mag cool off ang media. even the media is a bad ass SOB to write and hit ung gusto nila but for the people tell that to them for not even 1 media group hit the promoters of the JOhn myer concert wherein tinuloy pa rin even with rain pouring hard and no one enjoyed it.

for the people daw!!! kick their f#&king ass for that! they are just BS, as the movie wall street said about media, they dont do that . . . ( ill get this right ill edit later haha )

so in the end why would the filipino care about the philippines wherein no one is actually looking out for the filipinos. how can you develop that spirit or mindset. when even themselves couldnt eat right or enough in the first place.

shouldnt they start firing people, humiliating people, even to the point making the filipino feel they have been given justice? kung dapat ipako ang mga tipong arroyo and others gawin nila. the problem is wala malabo kse politician are all just stuck in this web. web of lies, web of deceit, web of curruption and in the end its we the one who makes this nation is going to carry it and pay for it.

im wishing for a civil war ! my bad but i think only then we can get out of this! you exepct pnoy to change it? his mother didnt how can he, i mean his dad got gun down before doing anything and how old was he ? was he able to understand his dad entirely?

hay . . . we keep playing the game, lying to ourselves i just hope . . . he would get out of the cycle, kse this might just be another silent treaty at work!

Guest eljuego

Break ko lang word war nyo piete and eljuego, medyo hindi na maganda basahin pasensya na.

That is why coaches always look for the player's potential, but it takes time for a coach to tap them. Limpot from the start has a tremendous upside he only lacks the confidence and motivation on his game, as for Slaughter his athleticsm, court sense is already gaining ground and unfortunately for Aguilar he is a magnet for injuries. SG should seriously think in hiring Ariza as their strength and conditioning coach.

Perhaps Slaughter and AVO could be the stratospheric version of Jun Limpot and Danny Francisco. Both played in the Asian Youth in 1989 and led RP to a third place finish. In that tournament, nasilat tayo ng Japan ng 2 points starring Yuji Miura in the quarterfinals. We exacted sweet revenge in the battle for the bronze by pulverizing Japan by 25. Both Limpot and Francisco were the future of Philippine basketball at that time. In fact, Francisco was touted as the next Mon Fernandez. Too bad his playing career was cut short by a heart ailment. Frankie is too experienced a coach and manager to make a misjudgement on AVO. I don't think Frankie would invite AVO if he was a lemon. smile.gif Some people can't help but create a new alternick. Tsk tsk. laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego
  • Downvote 1
Guest eljuego

Pag sinabi bang "YOU CAN'T TEACH HEIGHT" na consider ba ang talent dun?

You just have to take the statement as it is peithe. Height is inherent so you can't teach it unlike skills wherein you can still refine it. Furthermore, peithe, coaches or managers who invite someone tall like AVO to SG would not recruit a lemon. As I said Frankie is too experienced a manager and coach to recruit a lemon.

Edited by eljuego
  • Downvote 1

Just corrected a word in the sentence. Height ang usapan dito. You'd rather have Barkley than a Manute Bol. I don't think this is a fair comparison since I don't think Manute ever played in an all-star game. Let's make a fair comparison. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Hakeem Olajuwon ang ipasok natin since both are multiple time all-stars and NBA MVPs. Would you rather have Barkley rather than Olajuwon or Jabbar? Wala ng paligoy-ligoy. Yes or no lang.

Kala ko ba height ang usapan dito? Di ba mas matangkad si Bol kaysa kay Barkley? So would one in his right sense of mind pick Bol over Barkley? Bakit biglang nagkaroon ng comparison about all star appearance and MVPs?

Why bother to cite Kareem and Hakeem. Obviously I'll pick any of the two over Bol just as you will pick a Haddadi a Yao or a Yi over a japeth or a Greg or an AVO. Sentido Comun!

Edited by Megaeltati

You just have to take the statement as it is peithe. Height is inherent so you can't teach it unlike skills wherein you can still refine it. Furthermore, peithe, coaches or managers who invite someone tall like AVO to SG would not recruit a lemon. As I said Frankie is too experienced a manager and coach to recruit a lemon.

Mas magaling ba si Frankie kay Toroman? Nagkakamali rin ng assessment si Toroman eh.

• Like (+1) 1

HETO MUKANG MAY FUTURE TAYO DITO.

AZKALS IN..SMART GILAS OUT..

Azkals shock Vietnam, 2-0, in AFF Suzuki Cup

By Sid Ventura – December 6th, 2010

In what will go down as the biggest win in Philippine football history, the Philippines shocked defending champion and host Vietnam, 2-0, Sunday night in the AFF Suzuki Cup in Hanoi, a major upset that shook up the team standings and placed the hosts in danger of being eliminated.

Chris Greatwich, coming off an injury-time goal that salvaged a similarly stunning 1-1 draw with Singapore last Friday, continued his heroics with a header in the 38th minute that slipped past the Vietnamese goalkeeper and gave the Azkals a 1-nil lead. The Filipinos then turned to their disciplined defense the rest of the way, highlighted by brilliant goalkeeping from Neil Etheridge, to keep Vietnam at bay.

Phil Younghusband then sealed the improbable win with a goal from inside the penalty box in the 79th minute that gave the Filipinos, humongous underdogs heading into the game, a virtually insurmountable two-goal lead and the Vietnamese, defending champions with a home-field advantage, the shock of their lives.

The victory gave the Azkals four points in their group, good enough for a first-place tie with Singapore, which squeaked past Myanmar, 2-1, earlier on an injury-time goal. Had it not been for that last-minute conversion, the Philippines would have found itself all alone at the top.

Nevertheless, it was a rousing result for a country where football has played second fiddle, if that, to basketball, and whose football team is widely regarded as among the weakest in Southeast Asia. The Azkals had to scrape through a qualifying tournament where they drew with Cambodia and Laos, results that were already something of a minor miracle.

They came to Hanoi with very low expectations against a field that included regional powerhouses Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. Right in their very first game, though, the team, short on talent but long on grit and determination, served notice that this was a different Philippine team competing, going toe to toe with favored Singapore before finally conceding a goal in the 65th minute. It appeared a loss was imminent until Greatwich struck in the very last minute of injury time.

That draw with Singapore, a team loaded with several naturalized players from Europe and Africa, was the talk of the tournament and was already considered a major achievement for the Philippines.

As it turned out, that result would appear meager compared to what lay ahead.

No one among the 30,000 or so Vietnamese spectators in the stadium expected any trouble from the Azkals, partly since their team was coming off a 7-1 thrashing of Myanmar, but mostly because, well, they were playing the Philippines. Even the commentators gave the Philippines little or no chance, with one of them saying that duplicating their performance against Singapore would be too much to ask for.

In a match where a four- or five-goal win for the hosts would have been the norm, a win by two goals or less would have been a letdown, and a draw would have been unforgivable, a two-nil loss wasn’t even in the realm of possibility. In basketball terms, it was like the Philippines, the undisputed cage king of the ASEAN, losing to Cambodia or Laos by double digits.

And the Filipinos did it by packing in their defense and giving the Vietnamese very little room to operate. Whenever a Vietnamese player would come within striking distance, three or four Filipino defenders would quickly materialize to thwart him. With their emphasis on defense, the Azkals had only a few opportunities to attack, but as it turned out they didn’t need that many.

As ridiculous as it may sound, the Philippines goes for the top spot in Group B when it plays winless Myanmar on Wednesday. The Azkals advance to the semifinals with a draw, regardless of what happens in the Vietnam-Singapore match. They can still advance even if they lose, provided Singapore beats Vietnam, a result that is unlikely though.

A Philippines loss and a Vietnam win will result in a tie between the Philippines and Singapore for second place with four points each, in which case goal differential will determine who gets the second slot to the semis. A Vietnam- Singapore draw, coupled with a Philippines loss, will give Singapore top spot with five points. Vietnam and the Philippines will tie for second but the hosts will advance on goal differential on the strength of their six-goal win over Myanmar.

The Philippines played Myanmar to a surprising draw in 2007, and the Azkals hope to duplicate, or even surpass, that result in order to go where no Philippine team has gone before – the semifinals of the AFF Suzuki Cup.

Guest eljuego

Kala ko ba height ang usapan dito? Di ba mas matangkad si Bol kaysa kay Barkley? So would one in his right sense of mind pick Bol over Barkley? Bakit biglang nagkaroon ng comparison about all star appearance and MVPs?

Why bother to cite Kareem and Hakeem. Obviously I'll pick any of the two over Bol just as you will pick a Haddadi a Yao or a Yi over a japeth or a Greg or an AVO. Sentido Comun!

Yun nga height. Sinundan ko lang naman yung sinabi mo tungkol kay Barkley at kay Bol. Can't you answer the question with a yes or no peithe? I was asking you if you'd pick Barkley over Kareem and Hakeem and not Bol over Hakeem and Kareem. Basahin mo ang post ko kasi claro naman sa post ko. Biglang aatras sa tanong kasi hindi masagot ang tanong. laugh.gif Diba mas matangkad din si Olajuwon at si Jabbar kay Barkley? Puro ka paligoy ligoy. Barado ka naman palibhasa. laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego

HETO MUKANG MAY FUTURE TAYO DITO.

AZKALS IN..SMART GILAS OUT..

Azkals shock Vietnam, 2-0, in AFF Suzuki Cup

By Sid Ventura – December 6th, 2010

In what will go down as the biggest win in Philippine football history, the Philippines shocked defending champion and host Vietnam, 2-0, Sunday night in the AFF Suzuki Cup in Hanoi, a major upset that shook up the team standings and placed the hosts in danger of being eliminated.

Chris Greatwich, coming off an injury-time goal that salvaged a similarly stunning 1-1 draw with Singapore last Friday, continued his heroics with a header in the 38th minute that slipped past the Vietnamese goalkeeper and gave the Azkals a 1-nil lead. The Filipinos then turned to their disciplined defense the rest of the way, highlighted by brilliant goalkeeping from Neil Etheridge, to keep Vietnam at bay.

Phil Younghusband then sealed the improbable win with a goal from inside the penalty box in the 79th minute that gave the Filipinos, humongous underdogs heading into the game, a virtually insurmountable two-goal lead and the Vietnamese, defending champions with a home-field advantage, the shock of their lives.

The victory gave the Azkals four points in their group, good enough for a first-place tie with Singapore, which squeaked past Myanmar, 2-1, earlier on an injury-time goal. Had it not been for that last-minute conversion, the Philippines would have found itself all alone at the top.

Nevertheless, it was a rousing result for a country where football has played second fiddle, if that, to basketball, and whose football team is widely regarded as among the weakest in Southeast Asia. The Azkals had to scrape through a qualifying tournament where they drew with Cambodia and Laos, results that were already something of a minor miracle.

They came to Hanoi with very low expectations against a field that included regional powerhouses Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. Right in their very first game, though, the team, short on talent but long on grit and determination, served notice that this was a different Philippine team competing, going toe to toe with favored Singapore before finally conceding a goal in the 65th minute. It appeared a loss was imminent until Greatwich struck in the very last minute of injury time.

That draw with Singapore, a team loaded with several naturalized players from Europe and Africa, was the talk of the tournament and was already considered a major achievement for the Philippines.

As it turned out, that result would appear meager compared to what lay ahead.

No one among the 30,000 or so Vietnamese spectators in the stadium expected any trouble from the Azkals, partly since their team was coming off a 7-1 thrashing of Myanmar, but mostly because, well, they were playing the Philippines. Even the commentators gave the Philippines little or no chance, with one of them saying that duplicating their performance against Singapore would be too much to ask for.

In a match where a four- or five-goal win for the hosts would have been the norm, a win by two goals or less would have been a letdown, and a draw would have been unforgivable, a two-nil loss wasn’t even in the realm of possibility. In basketball terms, it was like the Philippines, the undisputed cage king of the ASEAN, losing to Cambodia or Laos by double digits.

And the Filipinos did it by packing in their defense and giving the Vietnamese very little room to operate. Whenever a Vietnamese player would come within striking distance, three or four Filipino defenders would quickly materialize to thwart him. With their emphasis on defense, the Azkals had only a few opportunities to attack, but as it turned out they didn’t need that many.

As ridiculous as it may sound, the Philippines goes for the top spot in Group B when it plays winless Myanmar on Wednesday. The Azkals advance to the semifinals with a draw, regardless of what happens in the Vietnam-Singapore match. They can still advance even if they lose, provided Singapore beats Vietnam, a result that is unlikely though.

A Philippines loss and a Vietnam win will result in a tie between the Philippines and Singapore for second place with four points each, in which case goal differential will determine who gets the second slot to the semis. A Vietnam- Singapore draw, coupled with a Philippines loss, will give Singapore top spot with five points. Vietnam and the Philippines will tie for second but the hosts will advance on goal differential on the strength of their six-goal win over Myanmar.

The Philippines played Myanmar to a surprising draw in 2007, and the Azkals hope to duplicate, or even surpass, that result in order to go where no Philippine team has gone before – the semifinals of the AFF Suzuki Cup.

see! maghanap na sila ng mga players or athletes na talagang ang background e mahirap ang buhay, wag na silang umasam masyado sa mga players na galing sa mayayaman o may kayang pamilya. kse ung mga may dalamhati sa buhay e cguradong magsisikap kse thats the only way for them to get out of poverty!

@Crystalyx, hindi po ako nakikipagpataasan ... am actually trying to lower expectations nga.

We've been talking a lot of hype about Greg. The fact of the matter is that the guy have not really proven himself. Yes he has improved but to say he's now among the best big man in Asia is still far fetch. Aguilar is supposedly better than Greg when he joined the team but have we seen any drastic improvement on his game? At the end of the day we saw SG asking for Asi's help. Ibig sabihin nun, kahit na si Asi is nearing the twilight of his career e mas may ibubuga pa siya kumpara sa dalawa at this point.

So bottomline I think hindi lang sa coach yan kundi sa player rin yan. Kahit anong galing ni coach pero wala talagang talent si player at hindi pursigido limited improvement lang ang makikita natin. Iba pa rin pag masipag ang player + may talent na hindi lang na polish at ginabayan ng magaling na coach un siguradong gagaling. Si Limpot nun 1st year sa UAAP sobrang bano pero nun 2nd year niya sobrang laki ng improvement and he went on to be one of if not the best big man in the league.

We can't teach height ... we've hear this phrase time and again. I believe this is true then. Remember the time of Shan Tao the gentle giant of China as well as the above 7 ft players of Japan and S. Korea who are tall but are not agile/athletic. But these players are unguardable once they are in the shaded lane since opposing players are smaller. All they need to do is tip toe for a twinner inside the paint. These days, the opposing 7 footers are not only tall but are agile and skilled as well. In this regard, I don't think the you can't teach height mentality should still weight a lot. It could be more of a liability in the end. I think I'd rather have a Barkley on my team than a Bol...I hope you guys see what I mean.

Going back to AVO, yes dapat isama siya sa SG team B. But to pin our hopes this early on the guy and say Marcus, Greg, Japeth and AVO will form a formidable frontline for us ... well sa SEA GAmes yes but sa FIBA Asia, these guys will face strong competition. Agree ako na kung inaasahan natin si AVO para malaki ang maitulong sa darating na FIBA ASIA ay malabo un. Time is not really with us since you still need to develop the guy.

Edited by peithe
  • Like (+1) 1

Yun nga height. Sinundan ko lang naman yung sinabi mo tungkol kay Barkley at kay Bol. Can't you answer the question with a yes or no peithe? I was asking you if you'd pick Barkley over Kareem and Hakeem and not Bol over Hakeem and Kareem. Basahin mo ang post ko kasi claro naman sa post ko. Biglang aatras sa tanong kasi hindi masagot ang tanong. laugh.gif Diba mas matangkad din si Olajuwon at si Jabbar kay Barkley? Puro ka paligoy ligoy. Barado ka naman palibhasa. laugh.gif

kung height ang usapan then would you choose Bol over Barkley? hindi diba kahit sabihin mong you can't teach height at pwedeng i-develop ang skills ni Bol mas talented naman si Barkley.

Well madaming GM ang nagkamali sa pagpili ng matangkad over skills so "you can't teach height" should not be the end all be all of such an argument. Un height minsan un na lang ang asset ng tao.

Ang problema sa iyo pinipilit mong i-compare si Barkley and Hakeem na same ang talent level na. Obviously kung same talent level kunin mo un mas malaki. Pero sa isang matangkad pero hindi pulido at isang mas maliit na hamak na mas magaling dun ka na sa mas sigurado (again parehon frontcourt position po ang pinaguusapan dito)

Ang future ng PH national basketball team ay nakasalalay sa mahalagang semilya ni Brother Amante! laugh.gif

Calling our brother Amante, you must show some heroism and nationalism, were looking for a big ladies for good breeding sa Uganda, I think may chance na ang Pinoy basketball if the plan was implimented.

Back to topic, sa mga middle eastern country, by hook or by crook ang pagpilit nilang makilala sa ibat ibang larangan ng sports.

Sa basketball at soccer, tanggap na nilang substandard lang ang mga local coach nila, kaya panay ang kuha nila ng de kalibreng coach/trainor. Tapos sa basketball payag silang inatrualize ang player as long as may assurance na magdadala sa kampeonato. Then may matinding private company as backer. sa sitwasyon ng SG mukhang ok na sana kung tutulong din ang government at mga local player/coach. Kung ayaw nilang mag amabag o mag represent ng bansa hayaan na nila ang naturalize player ang gumawa.