Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

To answer your first question, none of the above. I used "national interest" loosely. I'm not a political science major nor am I someone who pretends to know what national interest is thus my question to you so that we're on the same page. Teka, you perceive or how Roberto Romulo perceives it? Ikaw? Alin ka sa dalawa? laugh.gif

I apologize for the typo. But what I meant to say was that Sec. ALBERTO (lets get his name right, shall we?) Romulo has so eloquently described it as and to which I am agreeable with.

The takeaway from this is not to use big words we do not fully understand in context that we have very little knowledge about.

Now, as you have clearly stated above, I believe you have exposed yourself to the board as the latter and therefore, find no more interest in your opinion as to how it became a matter of national interest of the Filipino people for Fajardo to play for Smart-Gilas over UC.

Simply putting it, anything coming out from you on the aforementioned matter, will lack substance.

Guest eljuego

I apologize for the typo. But what I meant to say was that Sec. ALBERTO (lets get his name right, shall we?) Romulo has so eloquently described it as and to which I am agreeable with.

The takeaway from this is not to use big words we do not fully understand in context that we have very little knowledge about.

Now, as you have clearly stated above, I believe you have exposed yourself to the board as the latter and therefore, find no more interest in your opinion as to how it became a matter of national interest of the Filipino people for Fajardo to play for Smart-Gilas over UC.

Simply putting it, anything coming out from you on the aforementioned matter, will lack substance.

Uhm, I said I used "national interest" loosely. What part of the sentence didn't you understand? Or did you just overlook it? ph34r.gif

Edited by eljuego

Pards, ganito lang yan ... IF Fajardo plays for SG, it MIGHT lead to an improved SG team which then MIGHT lead to more SG wins which MIGHT lead to championship contention. IF SG becomes championship contenders, it MIGHT result to more advertising mileage for Smart/PLDT which MIGHT translate to improved profitability for the company. Profitable local companies SHOULD then lead to the "promotion and attainment of economic security".

Pasado ba sir? :lol: :lol:

(paraphrasing) (1) the preservation and enhancement of national security, (2) the promotion and attainment of economic security, and (3) protection of the rights of all Filipinos, wherever they may be.

Ang layo na ng topic / subject, if unjustified yung post "let go" na lang po mga masters instead of dragging the issues into a senseless discussion...

Anyway I can't find any updates on SG and the Douthit naturalization...

Tutal mahilig sa mahahaba si Kris Aquino pakasalan na lang ni Douthit si kris aquino laugh.gif para mabilis ang naturalize nya. wag lang syagagaya kay james yap na ayaw mag laro sa national team.laugh.gif

First of all, you haven't showed any iota of evidence pertaining to Slaughter not having ample playing time. Pakita mo nga yung sinasabi mo. May logbook ka ba ni Toroman or nainterview mo ba si Toroman na hindi nabibigyan si Slaughter ng ample playing time? The fact that you can't show any evidence on Slaughter's alleged "not getting ample playing time" is enough proof that mali ang sinasabi mo. laugh.gifSentido common peithe. Haha! Teka, may sinasabi ka pala na adamant ako sa pag padala ng pros instead of amatures este amateurs pala. laugh.gif Hinihintay ko yung alleged post ko na yun. San na?

Do I have to repeat myself again fair weather fan? I would give much more credence to Frankie Lim, a seasoned veteran of basketball wars than a fair weather fan with a lot of alternicks who posts things without anything to back up his claim. Again, I suggest you rest your case rather than clowning around. laugh.gif

First I was really wondering why you don't have the common sense to determine what I'm talking about. Thanks to Sir Amante, now I know mangmang ka pala. That's why you want to be spoon fed. I should have know earlier as you gave yourself away when you claim you just took Frankie's word for it (regarding AVO).

So to satisfy your query ... here's the stats of Greg during the last Asian Games http://www.asia-basket.com/player.asp?Cntry=PHI&PlayerID=164679 :rolleyes:

As you can see he only average less than 12 min of playing time and played sparingly when we face tough opponents like Iran and Japan but his minutes went up on games wherein we've won by a mile. :P

I guess I've proved I can walk my talk. I'm no Toroman's logbook keeper but there are other ways to determine that.

Now its your time to show you can too. Un hindi lang dakdak ng dakdak pero mangmang naman pala ... can you show pwede ngang tumaas un playing time ni Greg if Toroman opted for a twin tower combi? Tama na ang dakdak ... go straight to the point and prove your case now!!! I GUESS YOU'RE THE ONE CLOWNING AROUND HERE AFTER ALL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pards, ganito lang yan ... IF Fajardo plays for SG, it MIGHT lead to an improved SG team which then MIGHT lead to more SG wins which MIGHT lead to championship contention. IF SG becomes championship contenders, it MIGHT result to more advertising mileage for Smart/PLDT which MIGHT translate to improved profitability for the company. Profitable local companies SHOULD then lead to the "promotion and attainment of economic security".

Pasado ba sir? laugh.gif laugh.gif

nahilo ako sir, pa explain kaya natin kay eljuego according to the gosple of St Frankie. expert yan sa lahat ng usapin e. very opinionated without substance. biggrin.gif

Pasado ba sir? :lol: :lol:

pwede saer!

dagdag ko lang....gagamitin na lang ang Semilya mula sa Puso para maka-grandslam tayo sa beauty contest!

Guest eljuego

First I was really wondering why you don't have the common sense to determine what I'm talking about. Thanks to Sir Amante, now I know mangmang ka pala. That's why you want to be spoon fed. I should have know earlier as you gave yourself away when you claim you just took Frankie's word for it (regarding AVO).

So to satisfy your query ... here's the stats of Greg during the last Asian Games http://www.asia-bask...PlayerID=164679 :rolleyes:

As you can see he only average less than 12 min of playing time and played sparingly when we face tough opponents like Iran and Japan but his minutes went up on games wherein we've won by a mile. :P

I guess I've proved I can walk my talk. I'm no Toroman's logbook keeper but there are other ways to determine that.

Now its your time to show you can too. Un hindi lang dakdak ng dakdak pero mangmang naman pala ... can you show pwede ngang tumaas un playing time ni Greg if Toroman opted for a twin tower combi? Tama na ang dakdak ... go straight to the point and prove your case now!!! I GUESS YOU'RE THE ONE CLOWNING AROUND HERE AFTER ALL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! Congrats! Finally, I thought asking you for proof would be futile. laugh.gifNahirapan ka ba hanapin kaya ngayon ka lang nagpost nito? Nakakita lang ng kaunaunahang reference, masyado ng excited. laugh.gif To answer your question peithe, when Toroman uses a twin tower line-up against taller teams, he would obviously give Slaughter more playing time to match-up with the bigs of taller teams, hence, the increase in playing time. Common sense. Meron ka ba nun? laugh.gif

By the way, bago ka magsabi ng mangmang sa akin, ayusin mo muna yung grammar mo, spelling mo, at reasoning mo. laugh.gifMoreover, sagutin mo din mga unanswered questions ko sayo sa NBA thread na hindi mo madefend.

Edited by eljuego
By the way, bago ka magsabi ng mangmang sa akin, ayusin mo muna yung grammar mo, spelling mo, at reasoning mo. laugh.gifMoreover, sagutin mo din mga unanswered questions ko sayo sa NBA thread na hindi mo madefend.

nakuha mo mega, dapat mag aral ka ng english kasi english speaking ang topic dito laugh.gif

Guest eljuego

ayusin ko english ko pero ayusin mo din ung mga mali maling post mo tongue.gif

And this is coming from a guy who's grammatically-challenged. laugh.gifKamusta na pala UAE? Magaral ka na lang ng Arabic. Wala ka ng pagasa magenglish. laugh.gifAnyway, you're not even a challenge. Go pick on someone who has the same IQ as you. Teka, alam mo ba ano yun? laugh.gifI'm done with you. You're way too easy.

On topic: Sana dumalaw SG sa UAE for exhibition games against Mideast teams para naman lumigaya kababayan natin tulad ni RER.

Edited by eljuego

tongue.gif

Wow! Congrats! Finally, I thought asking you for proof would be futile. laugh.gifNahirapan ka ba hanapin kaya ngayon ka lang nagpost nito? Nakakita lang ng kaunaunahang reference, masyado ng excited. laugh.gif To answer your question peithe, when Toroman uses a twin tower line-up against taller teams, he would obviously give Slaughter more playing time to match-up with the bigs of taller teams, hence, the increase in playing time. Common sense. Meron ka ba nun? laugh.gif

Well as always naman ... I've shown I can walk the talk!!! The same can't be said of you.

We're talking about presenting of FACTS and all you can give me is pure speculation. Can you specifically show an example wherein Toroman used the twin tower combi wherein Greg's playing time increase. Mukhang wala ata laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Sige kahit playbook na lang ni Toroman labas mo basta nakasulat un name nila Greg at Marcus sa line-up at sinulat kung ilang minutes ang playing time ok na rin sleep.gif

Ang alam ko pag ikaw bumanat bawal un justification via common sense and now you expect me to believe also your common sense justification? rolleyes.gif

Ok lang maging mahina sa grammar wag lang maging mangmang. Worst, maging mangmang na nagdudunungdunungan as per Sir Amante. Bago kita sagutin ulit ako muna sagutin mo...forum shopping ka lang kasi pero hindi mo naman maipakita ang FACTS mo dito. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Tama na satsat ha uulitin mo lang naman sinabi mo na walang katuturan kasi hindi naman FACTS un.

Guest eljuego

tongue.gif

Well as always naman ... I've shown I can walk the talk!!! The same can't be said of you.

We're talking about presenting of FACTS and all you can give me is pure speculation. Can you specifically show an example wherein Toroman used the twin tower combi wherein Greg's playing time increase. Mukhang wala ata laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Sige kahit playbook na lang ni Toroman labas mo basta nakasulat un name nila Greg at Marcus sa line-up at sinulat kung ilang minutes ang playing time ok na rin sleep.gif

Ang alam ko pag ikaw bumanat bawal un justification via common sense and now you expect me to believe also your common sense justification? rolleyes.gif

Ok lang maging mahina sa grammar wag lang maging mangmang. Worst, maging mangmang na nagdudunungdunungan as per Sir Amante. Bago kita sagutin ulit ako muna sagutin mo...forum shopping ka lang kasi pero hindi mo naman maipakita ang FACTS mo dito. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Tama na satsat ha uulitin mo lang naman sinabi mo na walang katuturan kasi hindi naman FACTS un.

Tsk tsk tsk. Fair weather fan, use your common sense. I already told you and I don't need to repeat what I said unless of course you're obtuse. That's amante's opinion. I really don't give a hoot about what your idol amante thinks of yours truly. Form your own opinion and not recycle what amante said. Hey, I'm not forcing you to believe my "common sense" justification. I already explained it and if you don't wanna believe it, go ahead. I'm not coercing you to believe me. Naexcite ka lang kasi first time mong magpakita ng article. laugh.gif

Tsk tsk tsk. Fair weather fan, use your common sense. I already told you and I don't need to repeat what I said unless of course you're obtuse. That's amante's opinion. I really don't give a hoot about what your idol amante thinks of yours truly. Form your own opinion and not recycle what amante said. Hey, I'm not forcing you to believe my "common sense" justification. I already explained it and if you don't wanna believe it, go ahead. I'm not coercing you to believe me. Naexcite ka lang kasi first time mong magpakita ng article. laugh.gif

Mang(mang)Eljuego pareho po ba ang common sense sa FACTS? Tingnan mo anong hinihingi sa iyo at sa sinasagot mo. Off tangent ka. We're trying to WALK THE TALK here right???

Simple lang ... isang tanong isang sagot. FACTS ba yan? Prove mo naman na talagang ginamit o maaring gamitin ni Toroman yang twin tower combination na yan at humaba ang playing time ni Greggy boy. :P

pinaglalaro naman pala si gregorio akala ko sa nabasa ko last time bangko sya laugh.gif

Si Gregorio Mangangatay ba yan? He had 2 DNP-Coach Decision against Taipei and the quarter final game against S. Korea. I won't be surprise to hear someone saying Toroman is just holding him off probably for the much bigger game against China, the eventual champion.

Sandali, e wala na nga si Marcus bakit nagkaka DNP pa siya. Anong tingin mo rito Eljuego?

Guest inverbrass

Mang(mang)Eljuego pareho po ba ang common sense sa FACTS? Tingnan mo anong hinihingi sa iyo at sa sinasagot mo. Off tangent ka. We're trying to WALK THE TALK here right???

Simple lang ... isang tanong isang sagot. FACTS ba yan? Prove mo naman na talagang ginamit o maaring gamitin ni Toroman yang twin tower combination na yan at humaba ang playing time ni Greggy boy. tongue.gif

Si Gregorio Mangangatay ba yan? He had 2 DNP-Coach Decision against Taipei and the quarter final game against S. Korea. I won't be surprise to hear someone saying Toroman is just holding him off probably for the much bigger game against China, the eventual champion.

Sandali, e wala na nga si Marcus bakit nagkaka DNP pa siya. Anong tingin mo rito Eljuego?

Talagang parang nanalo sa lotto ang reaction mo. Palakpak tenga ba fair weather fan. I guess that post saved your hide. laugh.gif It took you a couple of days to finally find proof. laugh.gif

Guest eljuego

Simple lang ... isang tanong isang sagot. FACTS ba yan? Prove mo naman na talagang ginamit o maaring gamitin ni Toroman yang twin tower combination na yan at humaba ang playing time ni Greggy boy. tongue.gif

Naks! Palakpak tenga si peithe. Ngayon lang kasi nakapakita ng evidence. laugh.gif I give you credit for that. Sigurado ka bang hindi ginamit or maaring gamiting ang twin tower line-up ni Toroman?

Some good developments about the Philippine Basketball:

SBP/SG and PBA will hold a unified summit geared towards the 2012 FIBA - Asia.

BAD NEWS:

Douthit papers are still pending at our benevolent, supportive and action oriented President Noynoy "Hindi Ako Magnanakaw" Aquino.

Geez that phrase did swayed a lot of foolish minded Filipinos.