Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

am not rooster's keeper, so what do I have to do with his slip? As such it got no link to me.

Further, intindihin mo un post ni rooster. Look at what he posted of which you reacted. It was about you claiming PHL is better than Iran man for man. I don't recall having such discussion with you prior to his post about the said issue. Back read and it is indeed with Celts

• Like (+1) 2
Guest eljuego

am not rooster's keeper, so what do I have to do with his slip? As such it got no link to me.

Further, intindihin mo un post ni rooster. Look at what he posted of which you reacted. It was about you claiming PHL is better than Iran man for man. I don't recall having such discussion with you prior to his post about the said issue. Back read and it is indeed with Celts

Haha! Another one of your lame palusots. Cmon. You can't even categorically deny that you're celts and rooster69ph. You got your hand caught inside the cookie jar yet you still deny it. Tsk tsk. laugh.gif

Guest eljuego

Mr. Eljuego let's stick to Iran-Gilas as this is what the thread is all about.

Just as Peithe have asked you to, why not just give the reasons why you think Gilas is better than Iran man for man. This would put an end to your long drawn argument which in my opinion should have ended with this win by Iran since this is what Gilas have been preparing for the past 2 years.

Getting cooked in your own oil again. The more you resist, the more the noose tightens. Una si celts, tapos naging peithe. Sino ba talaga kuya? laugh.gif So? Are you categorically denying that you're celts and rooster69ph? Hindi mo ba masagot dahil iisa lang kayo? laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego

Simple lang yan ...unang ka argumento mo si Celts about the issue at un ang na quote ni rooster. Nun nakipagargumento ka na sa kanya about it, nag post din ako asking you to give your reasons so un ang sinabi niyang bakit hindi mo sagutin. Good Attempt to twist everything but not quite ... TRY AGAIN!!! Ur getting desperate.

Ur the accuser, so its really up to you to show reasonable evidence. Why pass the burden to me. Besides am sure you only want to hear what you wanted to hear thus if I answer not to your liking then the road does not end there.

OT na tayo ... so adios until the next sensible discussion.

Edited by peithe
  • Like (+1) 2
Guest eljuego

Ur the accuser, so its really up to you to show reasonable evidence. Why pass the burden to me. Besides am sure you only want to hear what you wanted to hear thus if I answer not to your liking then the road does not end there.

OT na tayo ... so adios until the next sensible discussion.

Cornered again.Kanina pa tayo OT, Bakit ngayon ka lang magsasabi ng OT? Dahil ba hindi mo madeny na iisa lang kayo ni celts at ni rooster69ph. Isa lang tinatanong ko sayo pero hindi mo masagot at yun ay yung "are you categorically denying you're not celts and rooster69ph?" You can't deny it coz you are celts and rooster69ph. Oh another give-away, you, celts and rooster69ph have "impeccable" grammar". Mahilig ka sa checkmate diba. Eto na ang totoong checkmate. laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego
Guest eljuego

chill boys :P easy lang, balik na tayo sa topic.

I have no prob going back to the topic pards. It's just that that poster with a lot of alternicks is too obtuse to know that he's been beaten akin to Margarito. laugh.gif

SG should be more competitive if Douthit will be in the FIBA-Asia line-up of SG. Aguilar, Douthit, Slaughter and Van Opstal would make a formidable frontline. Of course, AVO should prove himself to SG first.

Edited by eljuego

Cornered again.Kanina pa tayo OT, Bakit ngayon ka lang magsasabi ng OT? Dahil ba hindi mo madeny na iisa lang kayo ni celts at ni rooster69ph. Isa lang tinatanong ko sayo pero hindi mo masagot at yun ay yung "are you categorically denying you're not celts and rooster69ph?" You can't deny it coz you are celts and rooster69ph. Oh another give-away, you, celts and rooster69ph have "impeccable" grammar". Mahilig ka sa checkmate diba. Eto na ang totoong checkmate. laugh.gif

Yan ang giveaway ...did i say that to you or your alternicks? Bago ka pa lang dito diba?

Guest eljuego

The above claim otherwise ...

Hirap makipagtalo sayo masyado kang SINUNGALING! :rolleyes:

Ano pang susunod na palusot mo? hmp, let me guess, japeth and sol were both injured pero kasama sa laro un e. :P Pero malinaw pa sa sikat ng araw na alam mong hindi maglalaro si MArcus at iniiba mo ngayon ang sinabi mo.

checkmate ... tama na ang paratang mo sa akin. :lol: Your record speaks for yourself!

Akala ko ba adios na? Tsk tsk. Give-away sa ano? Yan yung sinabi mo. I didn't know you had a short memory. laugh.gifWell, are you categorically denying that you're celts and rooster69ph? Let me guess, you won't dare answer since you are the two alternicks I mentioned. laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego

tulad ni Hastati at Megaladon, mahina ka din umintindi talaga. Ang punto ko bago ka pa lang dito to know mahilig sa checkmate ako at supposedly si Celts and rooster. so nasan na un pagsabi ng checkmate ni Celts and rooster to complete your evidence? If you are able to do that then you are able to confirm what you were asking me of. As I said, prove it. Di naman ako magdedeny tulad mo pag nasa harapan na ang katotohanan.

So ikaw inaamin mo na ba na Sinungaling ka kasi bigla mong sinabi na you made the opinion knowing maglalaro si Douthit? Diba malinaw naman na sinangayunan mo si Toroman na even without Marcus we will win a medal? I do expect you to confirm this.

Edited by peithe
Guest eljuego

tulad ni Hastati at Megaladon, mahina ka din umintindi talaga. Ang punto ko bago ka pa lang dito to know mahilig sa checkmate ako at supposedly si Celts and rooster. so nasan na un pagsabi ng checkmate ni Celts and rooster to complete your evidence? If you are able to do that then you are able to confirm what you were asking me of. As I said, prove it. Di naman ako magdedeny tulad mo pag nasa harapan na ang katotohanan.

So ikaw inaamin mo na ba na Sinungaling ka kasi bigla mong sinabi na you made the opinion knowing maglalaro si Douthit? Diba malinaw naman na sinangayunan mo si Toroman na even without Marcus we will win a medal? I do expect you to confirm this.

The noose just got tighter. You just incriminated yourself (take a look at the sentence in bold. May supposedly ka pang alam kahit basyo ka na). laugh.gif So you're denying that you posted the word checkmate on December 1, 2010 at 11:47pm? If you can't see it, then buy yourself a pair of glasses. laugh.gifYou got your two hands caught in the cookie jar again and you deny it again. Sinungaling? You just quoted my opinions. I showed evidence and in fact the date and time of your post to back-up my claim unlike you who can't prove anything. Kung magaadios ka, siguraduhin mong gagawin mo kasi kasinungalingan na yan. Funny coz you call me sinungaling when you've been the one who's been telling lies. It's a sin to tell a lie. laugh.gif

I have no prob going back to the topic pards. It's just that that poster with a lot of alternicks is too obtuse to know that he's been beaten akin to Margarito. laugh.gif

SG should be more competitive if Douthit will be in the FIBA-Asia line-up of SG. Aguilar, Douthit, Slaughter and Van Opstal would make a formidable frontline. Of course, AVO should prove himself to SG first.

AVO as per street words is more of a project player, if he would be inserted to SG line-up for FIBA Asia he's more of a liability rather than an asset. He may join the SG team B which now gearing for the SEAG's. Talent wise I'd go for Fajardo since they are both 6'9" but with better upside, the catch is Fajardo is unwilling.

Guest eljuego

where did I deny that I said checkmate? Still you have not link this up to Celts and rooster to prove we're one as accused.

Bilib ako sayo, ayaw talagang umamin sa pagsisinungaling. Buta na buta na.

Ako hindi ako bilib sayo kasi kahit huli ka na, deny ka pa din. laugh.gifSinabi ko ba na si celts or si rooster69ph ang nagsabi nun? Oops! Ikaw pala yun. You told me to prove it then when I show you the post, here you are now asking me "where did I deny that I said checkmate?"......The noose just keeps on getting tighter. Don't tell me you don't understand the posts I quoted. Tsk tsk. You're sinking yourself in your own quicksand. Tsk tsk.

Edited by eljuego

AVO as per street words is more of a project player, if he would be inserted to SG line-up for FIBA Asia he's more of a liability rather than an asset. He may join the SG team B which now gearing for the SEAG's. Talent wise I'd go for Fajardo since they are both 6'9" but with better upside, the catch is Fajardo is unwilling.

That is the problem with guys who just saw a clip from the papers and post it as if it were his own opinion without really knowing the quality of the guy involved. To add na formidable daw ang frontline with AVO there pero he still have to prove himself. E hindi pa pala proven commodity and yet one is already claiming a formidable frontcourt with AVO there.

Kung si AVO lang naman at since nagpaparinig na ang Gilas that they would like to tap PBA players again mas maganda pang si Thoss na lang.

Guest eljuego

That is the problem with guys who just saw a clip from the papers and post it as if it were his own opinion without really knowing the quality of the guy involved. To add na formidable daw ang frontline with AVO there pero he still have to prove himself. E hindi pa pala proven commodity and yet one is already claiming a formidable frontcourt with AVO there.

Kung si AVO lang naman at since nagpaparinig na ang Gilas that they would like to tap PBA players again mas maganda pang si Thoss na lang.

Why ? What's wrong with AVO? Do you know something that Frankie Lim doesn't? As I said, I would give credence to Frankie Lim than some guy with a lot of alternicks in a forum.

Edited by eljuego

What's wrong with AVO? That should be the question you ask yourself if you truly know the guy. Obviously you don't know him as you only gave credence to Frankie.

You also gave credence to what Toroman said right ... that we will win a medal even without MArcus and when we didn't nilaglag mo si Toroman. Deny or admit?

Guest eljuego

What's wrong with AVO? That should be the question you ask yourself if you truly know the guy. Obviously you don't know him as you only gave credence to Frankie.

You also gave credence to what Toroman said right ... that we will win a medal even without MArcus and when we didn't nilaglag mo si Toroman. Deny or admit?

I don't see anything wrong with AVO. I got to know him through Quinito Henson's column. Why? Do you know him? I give credence to Frankie since he was a PBA player and a college coach. He knows his basketball unlike you who continually asks questions on why AVO and that he's an unproven entity. I trust Frankie Lim's choice much, much more than your doubting. Yung pinaguusapan si Frankie tapos biglang pinasok si Toroman. Stick to the topic at hand fair-weather fan and not veer to other topics. laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego

Great ... after I mentioned Quinito's article binasa mo na rin. Sana nun unang tanong ko sayo about AVO binanggit mo na yang article ni Quinito.

I'm actually not veering away from the topic. You said you gave credence to Lim. I presented a fact that you also gave credence to Toroman who is a much better coach than Frankie. Sinangayunan mo rin siya diba? And in the end it was proven that Coach could also be wrong. Kung si Toroman mas magaling kay Frankie nagkakamali how much more si Frankie? Simple argument ito and does not take a genius to understand it.

Eto new topic na ... totoo bang kaya ka pumanig sa sinabi ni Toroman na we could win a medal ay dahil alam mong maglalaro si Marcus? Sana sagutin mo ito kasi ito na gusto kong topic.

Edited by peithe
Guest eljuego

Great ... after I mentioned Quinito's article binasa mo na rin. Sana nun unang tanong ko sayo about AVO binanggit mo na yang article ni Quinito.

I'm actually not veering away from the topic. You said you gave credence to Lim. I presented a fact that you also gave credence to Toroman who is a much better coach than Frankie. Sinangayunan mo rin siya diba? And in the end it was proven that Coach could also be wrong. Kung si Toroman mas magaling kay Frankie nagkakamali how much more si Frankie? Simple argument ito and does not take a genius to understand it.

Eto new topic na ... totoo bang kaya ka pumanig sa sinabi ni Toroman na we could win a medal ay dahil alam mong maglalaro si Marcus? Sana sagutin mo ito kasi ito na gusto kong topic.

Don't flatter yourself. How else could I have known about AVO except through Quinito Henson's column. Is it important that I mention it to you? Too insignificant. Tsk tsk.

Again, the topic here is AVO and Frankie Lim. Why the suddent diversion to Toroman?

Sagutin mo muna kung ikaw si rooster69ph at si celts......By the way, yung questions ko din kay Hollinger sagutin mo dun sa ibang thread bago ko sagutin yung tanong mo. Madami akong questions na hindi mo nasagot. Quid pro quo fair-weather fan.laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego

Don't flatter yourself. How else could I have known about AVO except through Quinito Henson's column. Is it important that I mention it to you? Too insignificant. Tsk tsk.

Again, the topic here is AVO and Frankie Lim. Why the suddent diversion to Toroman?

Sagutin mo muna kung ikaw si rooster69ph at si celts......By the way, yung questions ko din kay Hollinger sagutin mo dun sa ibang thread bago ko sagutin yung tanong mo. Madami akong questions na hindi mo nasagot. Quid pro quo fair-weather fan.laugh.gif

there are various sources to know more about the kid ... again as you claim shows how much you know about this kid