Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Actually, if Slaughter is taken in by Gilas and Blatche plays with us in next year's FIBA, the coach can field Slaughter at the 5, Blatche at the 4 and RDO at the 3. I think Gabe can play the 2. We won't have a 6'3 point guard though.

sayang...how i'd wish we could find a PG who stands around 6'3". though i believe if we put in paul lee at the point then gabe sliding down to SG plus the 3 players you mentioned, that would still be a fighting five.

mason slake, on 23 September 2014 - 09:31 AM, said:

By the way, Ravena was a member of Batang Gilas that recently played in the FIBA-Asia U-18 squad. Do you know what Batang Gilas is?

Una etong sinabi ... Hindi naman totoo pero pinaniniwalaan daw niya legit article

Ethan and AJ may grow to be 7-footers. Gilas should take note of these two and recruit them for Batangas Gilas. Otherwise, Australia and Nigeria may beat Gilas to it.

Tapos nagkaroon naman ng Batangas Gilas ... :lol: typo ba talaga? Nagkakamali rin pala ang magaling manita ng grammar :P baka naman legit din pinagkunan niyan?

Baka naman si Thirdy sa Batangas Gilas naglaro at typo error lang din yun post mo dati??? :lol:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Downvote 1
1412940305[/url]' post='9454362']

sayang...how i'd wish we could find a PG who stands around 6'3". though i believe if we put in paul lee at the point then gabe sliding down to SG plus the 3 players you mentioned, that would still be a fighting five.

Well still wishful thinking....based on chots wishlists and future rookies entering the draft...ravena, teng, sumang vosotross, kevin alas...even the players of feu and NU...nope im not seeing any 6'3" PGs yet...we could ask the rookie mercenary( pringle) to try out for gilas tho...he is taller than majority of our PGs...but i think he would not pass the asia fiba rules for hometown foreigners...If only castro would develop a consistent jumper ala casio...then we would have a fil version of JJ barea...

Just because Chot did verbalized it you conveniently assume he thinks Thirdy has the potential???? HAHAHA ... So since when did you started to read minds?

Action speaks louder than words ....

Did he name him to the cadet pool wish list? Common sense ... where will potential Gilas come from aside from the PBA? multiple choice:

A. cadet pool

B. MASON SLAKE'S OPINION

Now let me ask you did CHOT said he has the potential? #BOOM#BARADO#ULI

Kaya pala you can't answer this it's .... Sige lagyan nating option C. Batangas Gilas

Now can you answer na? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The dumb lapdog still can't get over the humdrum typo error. Go on and make a big deal out of it

Tumingin ka muna sa salamin ... The last time i checked ikaw ang grammar and spelling editor ng MTC. Big deal sa iyo ... Do i need to show proof? :P

• Like (+1) 3

That would be an ideal starting five. Definitely, having a 6'3 guard would be a big plus since he would have better court vision compared to a 5'8 PG and could post up smaller PGs.

Reaaly? Think of Leo Isaac and Hector Calma in their era ... I believe Calma had the better court vision between the two and it translate to being the better play maker.

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1

Are you that obsessed with me that you had to comment again even if I addressed this to someone else? According to this troll's dumb logic, being a better playmaker means better court vision. Use your common sense, imbecile. The taller player will always have the better court vision. Like I said, you have a lot of alter nicks but you sure don't have a lot between the ears. :lol:

Problems with your understanding again? Between the two i said calma had the better court vision which tranlates to him being a better play maker. It's not the other way around as you're trying to insinuate.

So tell me between leo isaac and hec calma are you telling me leo had the better court vision? Do you even know what court vision is?

Is it scientifically proven that the taller player will always have the better court vision? Nagpapauso ka na naman.

Another one of your stupid opinions.

And speaking of obsessions ... Guys check my profile you will see there how often this moron visits my profile daily. That's real obsession! :wub:

Edited by rooster69ph

As we can all see now mason has consistently shown that his common sense is full of s@%t :lol:

This is what i said

Reaaly? Think of Leo Isaac and Hector Calma in their era ... I believe Calma had the better court vision between the two and it translate to being the better play maker.

And he understood it as this

According to this troll's dumb logic, being a better playmaker means better court vision

How stupid Mason. And as we always see he can't substantiate his stupid opinions when challenge. He can't even answer a simple question whether leo isaac, the taller guy does have a better court vision than hec calma. :P

The guy does not know what court vision is all about in basketball.

So any updates on your Batangas Gilas? is thirdy doing well with the team? :lol:

Use your common sense, imbecile. The taller player will always have the better court vision.

Whatever you are thinking is non conclusive...

Do you know what court vision really is???

It does not follow that a taller guy will have better court vision.

Simple test ... Tell me who has the better court vision leo isaac or hec calma? What about penny hardaway and say chris paul?

Edited by rooster69ph

Court vision (Basketball)

Court vision is gamesmanship. Its surveying the situation, selecting a strategy and executing a skill. Its having the understanding and the confidence needed to initiate an educated risk. You don't really teach gamesmanship, you grow it.

So tell me height has a direct correlation? You must be kidding me assh*le! :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

What I have been consistently showing is your stupid logic, troll. You don't have any common sense because if you did, you won't be asking stupid questions. You don't even understand your vacuous logic when I just stated it in another way by saying that being a better playmaker means better court vision. Before you post something, understand what you're posting or what's being posted, idiot. :lol:

Again, I am not obliged to answer stupid questions from dumb trolls. I don't give credence to stupid questions from trolls so there is no challenge here, imbecile. Nandamay ka pa na "we always see he can't substantiate his stupid opinions when challenged." You're the only troll here so there is no "we". Your grammar still sucks. :lol:

This is coming from a troll who didn't understand that I said his stupid logic in another way. :lol:

I am not obliged to answer questions from thread vermin. I only make fun of them. If you noticed, you're the only one I'm making fun of here since you're a troll. :lol:

Ulol! Magpapalusot ka lang babaliktarin mo pa sinabi ko, uulitin ko ang sinabi ko si hec calma kahit maliit kumpara sa ibang mas malalaking pg (leo isaac) he had better court vision and it translate to him being the better pg. ikaw ang interpretasyon mo sa sinabi ko ang magaling na pg maagaling ang court vision. Ang laki ng pagkakaiba nun. may alam ka ba talaga sa basketball?

Wahahaha do you even know the difference between you're not obliged to you refuse to answer the question? Anong ikinatatakot mo at hindi mo sagutin? :lol:

Gawa-gawa mo ba to? Where is the original source? Are you too scared to show it coz I might vitiate it again just like I vitiated the source which you never showed on a political thread? :lol:

See guys...i posted here a definition of court vision ... Gawa gawa ko lang ba daw ito? This only proves he really got no idea of what court vision is all about. And i am obliged when it you who ask??? Funny bitch!!! Jus google it.

Para sa kanya basta matangkad better ang court vision. If that is the case, i wonder why he can't refute my claim that calma had better court vision that leo isaac despite being smaller. Chris paul also had better court visiom than a 6''7 penny hardaway.

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1

That would be an ideal starting five. Definitely, having a 6'3 guard would be a big plus since he would have better court vision compared to a 5'8 PG and could post up smaller PGs.

This is the claim ... but there is really no proof to this. He can't show one except to use common sense.

So subject his claim to a test .... who has the better court vision ... CALMA or the taller Leo Isaac? He refuse to answer. ALAM NA KUNG BAKIT! :lol:

Further check out what I said and he understood it as this ...

According to this troll's dumb logic, being a better playmaker means better court vision. Use your common sense, imbecile. The taller player will always have the better court vision. Like I said, you have a lot of alter nicks but you sure don't have a lot between the ears. :lol:

Funny BITCH :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

See guys...i posted here a definition of court vision ... Gawa gawa ko lang ba daw ito? This only proves he really got no idea of what court vision is all about. And i am obliged when it you who ask??? Funny bitch!!! Jus google it.

Para sa kanya basta matangkad better ang court vision. If that is the case, i wonder why he can't refute my claim that calma had better court vision that leo isaac despite being smaller. Chris paul also had better court visiom than a 6''7 penny hardaway.

just want to correct some typo ... BIG DEAL KAY MASON KASI

See guys...i posted here a definition of court vision ... Gawa gawa ko lang ba daw ito? This only proves he really got no idea of what court vision is all about. And i am obliged when it's you who ask??? Funny bitch!!! Just google it.

Para sa kanya basta matangkad better ang court vision. If that is the case, i wonder why he can't refute my claim that calma had better court vision than leo isaac despite being smaller. Chris paul also had better court visiom than a 6''7 penny hardaway.

Common sense. That is something which you obviously lack. Why should I show you proof? I am not trying to prove anything here except make fun of a thread troll. :lol:

The thread clown still doesn't have an inkling that he's being made fun of. Hahahaha! :lol:

Try having a tutor in reading comprehension. You badly need it, troll. :lol:

may common sense ka pang nalalaman eh puro ka naman non-sense :P

kamusta na ang BATANGAS GILAS? OK ba nilalaro ni Thirdy dun???? :lol:

The thread troll is too scared that I might humiliate him again just like what I did to him on a certain political thread when he failed to show the source of an article. Hahaha! Are you too scared of getting owned for the nth time, lapdog? :lol:

And you haven't discredited my opinion yet. Try harder, lackey. :lol:

just because I did not provide him what he is asking for = I am scared that I might be humiliated daw :wacko: I'm scared of getting owned daw.

Ganito pala magisip tong gunggong na ito kaya pala hindi niya sinasagot yun mga tanong ko .... he's scared to be humiliated, he's scared of getting owned by yours truly.

Yup ako nga siguro ang humiliated and scared, ako nga ang sobrang affected kaya IKAW ANG ARAW-ARAW NA TUMITINGING NG PROFILE KO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW am I obliged to provide for what you asked for??? Can't you google?

DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT COURT VISION IS? Sige nga define mo .... opps he's scared to be humiliated and be owned so he won't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

According to the troll who has an apparent lack of common sense :lol:

Speaking of nonsense, this is nonsense. :lol:

Yup, you're scared because if you weren't, you would already have shown it. Takot mapahiya ang troll. But then again, you're already getting humiliated. Wala ka na dapat ikatakot, troll. :lol:

Like I said, you really need a reading comprehension tutor. Again, what part of "I don't answer questions from thread trolls" don't you understand? :lol:

Again, what does your profile have to do with this thread? Tsk tsk. Kinikilig talaga ang aso ko na dinadalaw ko ang doghouse niya. :lol:

My lackey is too scared to show the source of the definition (meron nga ba?) because he's scared to get humiliated for the nth time. Aren't you supposed to get used to getting humiliated? You're getting a daily dose of humiliation. :lol:

The troll still has no inkling he's being made fun of. Hahaha! Go on and make a fool of yourself. I'm enjoying it. :lol:

WOW ... DOUBLE STANDARDS nga naman.

Ulitin ko ... AM I OBLIGED TO ANSWER? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Another lame retort from the thread idiot. Owned as usual. :lol:

Owned? :ohmy: how? :wacko: Quite a credible claim ... not only self serving but also from the one and only MASON SLAKE that got more than 1200 negative votes :lol:

And therefore the question remains ... am i obliged to provide you the source??? :rolleyes:

Edited by rooster69ph

What do negative votes have to do with this thread? Of course, you're a dolt so you're clueless that you're getting owned. :lol:

Use your common sense ... Why do you need to ask.

And the last time i checked your credibility is a big "?" .... Meron ba talagang batangas gilas? Si thirdy daw member ng BG that recently played with the Fiba Asia U-18 squad. Weh! Di nga :blink: funny bitch!

My lapdog's tail is between its legs. :lol:

Poor slakey is hallucinating....what's next? Crispin, basillio, ... Thirdy, Fab melo ....:blush:

Edited by rooster69ph

Bad doggy. Why didn't you fetch the bone I gave you? :lol:

Hey lackey, I forgot to give you a bath. Is that why you're so riled up? Stop barking. Take it easy. :lol:

Tsk tsk tsk ... Grabe ang sayad mo! :wacko:

Huwag masyado affected at nagpupuyat. Masama para sa kalagayan mo yan. Lumalala ang hallucinations mo, :lol:

Hallucinations are sensations that appear real but are created by your mind. They can affect all five of your senses. For example, you might hear a voice that no one else in the room can hear or see an image that is not real. These symptoms may be caused by mental illness, the side effects of medications, or physical illnesses like epilepsy or alcoholism. Depending on the cause, you may need to visit a psychiatrist, a neurologist, or a general practitioner. Treatment may include taking medication to cure a physical or mental illness or adopting healthier behaviors like drinking less alcohol and getting more sleep.

Edited by rooster69ph