• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Guest eljuego

Mukang nawala yung fair-weathered fan nung natalo sa Sokor. laugh.gif Great game by Asi against the Koreans. It was a valiant stand even though SG was undermanned. May FIBA-Asia naman next year and this will give them enough time to jell with each other. Hopefully, hindi na sila undermanned come the FIBA-Asia.

Edited by eljuego

Mukang nawala yung fair-weathered fan nung natalo sa Sokor. laugh.gif Great game by Asi against the Koreans. It was a valiant stand even though SG was undermanned. May FIBA-Asia naman next year and this will give them enough time to jell with each other. Hopefully, hindi na sila undermanned come the FIBA-Asia.

Matanong ko lang sir Eljuego, kung concern mo mag jell ang team na ito, bakit pinaboran mo ang pagsali sa last minute pa ng 3 PBA players samantalang alam natin makakasira ito sa chemistry o di kaya masasabing di sila nakapag-jell agad sa team. It was pointed out nun issue din about the non inclusion of James Yap na pinanghinayangan mo diba.

Why can't some people accept reality? Lahat tayo Pilipino, sino ba ayaw manalo ang Gilas. Let's be a good sport, aminin natin kung nasaan na ang kapasidad natin ngayon sa larangan ng basketball.

Unfortunately some people tends to be irrationally sentimental about the team and project as if anything is within reach pero pag natalo sandamukal na excuses. May kakilala akong ganyan na dating die hard supporter ng Powerade pero Gilas na kasi hindi niya inaasahan na hindi magkakatotoo un gusto niyang mangyari na Powerade - All Pro pa rin ang magrepresent sa Pinas. Am sure follower of this thread knows who the person is. Kilala mo ba siya?

• Like (+1) 5
Guest eljuego

Fair-weather fan alert. Hindi lang man nagbigay ng words of consolation sa SG pero pag nananalo, cheer ng cheer. laugh.gif

Anyway, sagutin mo muna yung tinatanong ko sayo sa isang thread bago ka magpost dito.

Fair-weathered fans nga naman.............laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego
Guest eljuego

dreams of a podium finish has ended...a valiant stand by SG though. maybe with douthit around next time, we'll have a different result.

Sayang at wala si Douthit. Hopefully, next time Douthit and Aguilar will be available.

sayang. better luck next time. at sana sa next time na yun injury free na ang mga players at approved na ang naturalization candidate ng gilas.

i still believe.

go team pilipinas!

Douthit's naturalization papers released shortly before the team left for China, not sure, but I think na-issua-han na din sya ng passport as well.

Kaya lang nde nakasali siya (i believe) is nde sya napalista sa original list na submit ng SBP to the organizers.

smart gilas can still improve until the fiba asia which is much important than asian games. the boys did all their best and we have to give them credits. good job team. im still proud of smart gilas. and im still optimistic we can regain our lost glory. tigilan na lang ung pulitka sa sports at magkasundo lahat ng stakeholders and lets all get into business.

Guest eljuego

smart gilas can still improve until the fiba asia which is much important than asian games. the boys did all their best and we have to give them credits. good job team. im still proud of smart gilas. and im still optimistic we can regain our lost glory. tigilan na lang ung pulitka sa sports at magkasundo lahat ng stakeholders and lets all get into business.

Yup the FIBA-Asia is much more important since it's the Olympic qualifier.

Douthit's naturalization papers released shortly before the team left for China, not sure, but I think na-issua-han na din sya ng passport as well.

Kaya lang nde nakasali siya (i believe) is nde sya napalista sa original list na submit ng SBP to the organizers.

I believe while COngress has pass the bill to naturalize Marcus, this have not been signed by the President since he does not want his first bill to be the naturalization of a basketball player.

• Like (+1) 5
Guest eljuego

I believe while COngress has pass the bill to naturalize Marcus, this have not been signed by the President since he does not want his first bill to be the naturalization of a basketball player.

Is this another speculative post of yours that Aquino doesn't want his first bill to be the naturalization of a basketball player or do you have an article to back-up this post? laugh.gif