• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Hirap din kasi maghanap na batang player with potential na pwede i-naturalize kasi mindset and priority nila ay makapasok sa NBA

well, i dont think kailangan for the naturalized player to be "that young"

basta healthy enough to be able to play through from the qualifying regionals through FIBA Asia

tsaka dapat wala na dapat development

dapat skillful and smart enough lang sya to jell with the team in matter of 6 maybe 8 months

Maybe it would help that the naturalized citizen candidate would assimilate into our culture and way of life. Yung tipo na ma-feel nila na tanggap natin as one of our own? Yung maramdaman din nila na adopted son sila ng Pilipinas. If you think about it, it will take more than money for a foreigner to play for our country as one of our own.

Maybe it would help that the naturalized citizen candidate would assimilate into our culture and way of life. Yung tipo na ma-feel nila na tanggap natin as one of our own? Yung maramdaman din nila na adopted son sila ng Pilipinas. If you think about it, it will take more than money for a foreigner to play for our country as one of our own.

that would be ideal

however, but lets be realistic

SBP struck out twice with Giles and Sampson...malabong meron pa silang makuhang ganun

i say, pay the premium for the next naturalization candidate

somebody who will definitely dominate the shaded lane

achieve muna ung goal to be represented in London

Guest megalodon

Giles was fine since he was a shot-blocker. I think the SBP is paying a premium for the naturalization candidates like Giles. The next candidate for naturalization for Smart-Gilas should also be a shot-blocking center. With the way Gilas is playing, RP is capable of finishing in the Top 3 in the Asiad.

Giles was fine since he was a shot-blocker. I think the SBP is paying a premium for the naturalization candidates like Giles. The next candidate for naturalization for Smart-Gilas should also be a shot-blocking center. With the way Gilas is playing, RP is capable of finishing in the Top 3 in the Asiad.

Without a naturalized center, at least top 4

but we are not settling for 4 are we?

Guest megalodon
Without a naturalized center, at least top 4

but we are not settling for 4 are we?

My bad. I forgot to include "with a naturalized center". Yes, with a naturalized shot-blocking center, I believe we can land in the Top 3 in the Asiad.

how bout nate robinson?

another small bwakaw guard nga naman, but he's way more talented than our current players.

1/8 fil lang nga

Malabo po ito sir, not unless kung hindi ka popular like those who are in the benchies section :D

AFAIK, hindi na sila magpapahanap sa scout nila sa US, sina Coach Toroman na ata mismo ang mag-scout for a new center as time goes, by playing international meet and invitational from other ballclub around the globe.

My bad. I forgot to include "with a naturalized center". Yes, with a naturalized shot-blocking center, I believe we can land in the Top 3 in the Asiad.

huh?!?

with an intimidating threat in the center and above-average rebounder to boot, I think Smart-Gilas can go all the way

Guest megalodon
According sa nabasa ko sa newspaper this morning, Toroman wants to get 3 more players: A player to be naturalized (to replaced Sampson), a player with Filipino root and Kelly Williams.

K-Wil would be a great addition to Smart-Gilas since he's a tenacious rebounder. He'll probably start at PF if Smart-Gilas so decides to get him. However, Smart-Gilas may not play with him year round due to his commitment with Sta. Lucia.

K-Wil would be a great addition to Smart-Gilas since he's a tenacious rebounder. He'll probably start at PF if Smart-Gilas so decides to get him. However, Smart-Gilas may not play with him year round due to his commitment with Sta. Lucia.

Apparently, Toroman is impressed with the toughness and rebounding prowess of Williams. SG would be a much competitive team once na payagan ng PBA at ng realtors si Kelly na makalaro sa kanila at makakuha pa sila ng replacement for Sampson and another player with Filipino roots, I really thought that Giles seems to be perfect for them, noon ko pa sinasabi na former Ginebra import Chris Alexander would be a good replacement..

Guest megalodon
Apparently, Toroman is impressed with the toughness and rebounding prowess of Williams. SG would be a much competitive team once na payagan ng PBA at ng realtors si Kelly na makalaro sa kanila at makakuha pa sila ng replacement for Sampson and another player with Filipino roots, I really thought that Giles seems to be perfect for them, noon ko pa sinasabi na former Ginebra import Chris Alexander would be a good replacement..

Chris Alexander will be a good replacement for Sampson. He led Ginebra to a championship so this guy is a winner. A frontline of Alexander, Williams and Husseini would be imposing. With Alexander, I think SG could win the Asiad. Alexander has the height and heft to match-up with Haddadi of Iran.