Political Jokes

• 3 weeks later...

from unijokes.com:

After numerous rounds of, "We don't know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send Ted Kennedy a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game. Kennedy opened the letter which appeared to contain a single line of the coded message, 370HSSV-0773H. Kennedy was baffled, so he e-mailed it to John Kerry. Kerry and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it at the FBI, so it went to the CIA, then to the NSA. With no clue as to its meaning, the FBI finally asked Marine Corps Intelligence for help. Within a few seconds, the Marine Corps cabled back with this reply, "Tell Kennedy he's holding the message upside down."

Ran out of issues? Is this why you've got no choice but go to even lower levels of brainless posts?

You're over-AnaLyzing things... just because he's the butt of the joke, doesn't mean you'd have to defend him like an arselicker everytime. Maybe you need to relax and release some gas a bit.

And you're OOT... again.

You're over-AnaLyzing things... just because he's the butt of the joke, doesn't mean you'd have to defend him like an arselicker everytime. Maybe you need to relax and release some gas a bit.

And you're OOT... again.

It's OK for me to be OOT. I started this thread.

It's very unchristian to joke about the health issues of your brethren. It's poor taste, to say the least.

Your pathetic "jokes" say a lot about your person.

Edited by camiar

It's OK for me to be OOT. I started this thread.

It's very unchristian to joke about the health issues of your brethren. It's poor taste, to say the least.

Your pathetic "jokes" say a lot about your person.

LOL. And now you're using religion against me when your idol openly curses God and the Pope. What a hypocrite.

Besides... have I ever said that I'm a Christian?

LOL. And now you're using religion against me when your idol openly curses God and the Pope. What a hypocrite.

Besides... have I ever said that I'm a Christian?

Oh? He cursed God?

That's the joke of the day.

Do you have to be a Christian to behave in an unchristian manner? What a joke!

• 4 weeks later...

Beware the Marcos Loyalist Virus

by Alan Robles

Ferdinand Marcos was a deceitful dictator whose regime brutally murdered at least 3,200 Filipinos and tortured and jailed tens of thousands more. He destroyed democracy and stole at least US$10 billion. Now, knowledge of these crimes is threatened by an insidious Marcos loyalist virus slowly infecting the population.

We talk to Dr. Albert Kasuka, who claims to have studied the spread of this brain wiping disease.

Hot Manila: Tell us about this virus

Dr. Kasuka: I call it the MEV - Marcos Eboloyalist Virus. It turns otherwise normal Filipinos into raving, drooling pro-Marcos idiots. MEV erases knowledge of Marcos' crimes, replacing it with fanatical pro-Marcos desire. The patient becomes a raving troll or an Eboloyalist zombie who lurches around proclaiming his or her adulation of Ferdinand Marcos. Those infected are absolutely convinced Martial Law was paradise, a wonderful period.

Hot Manila: What kind of people get infected?

Kasuka: Anyone is at risk, but particularly prone are the youth, those with poor education, deficient brain functions. total lack of knowledge about Marcos and high opinions of themselves

Hot Manila: How do people get infected?

Kasuka: Through watching inane Youtube videos and low IQ memes put out by Marcos propagandists. Constant exposure to this hogwash, people's minds weaken and their brains are attacked and dissolved by hordes of the MEV, which under the electron microscope resembles the Marcos bust in Ilocos

Hot Manila: What are the stages of infection?

Kasuka: At first patients behave normally and in fact insist "I'm not a Marcos loyalist but..." Then they start foaming at the mouth. Soon they're screaming their love for Marcos, yelling MARCOS PA RIN every few seconds, singing the "Bagong Lipunan March" or "Pamulinawen", which as we all know was the favorite song of our beloved Marcos.

Hot Manila: Did you say "beloved"?

Kasuka: I did?

Hot Manila: What symptoms should people watch for?

Kasuka: The eboloyalist patient has a rabid aversion to facts, it seems to burn him, but MEV also seems to convince the patient he or she is an expert in political analysis, economics and history - when most of the time they probably failed high school recitation. The eboloyalist communicates mainly by memes, loves sneering "research ka muna" and is obsessed by the Mendiola Massacre and Hacienda Luisita. His or her posts are semiliterate and in all caps.

Hot Manila: What is the cure?

Kasuka: Bed rest, lots of real facts. Maybe a brain transplant will rid the patient of this irrational love for our glorious tyrant who did such great things for the country...

Hot Manila: Are you ok, doc?

Kasuka: Nothing can stop the Marcos juggernaut! Nothing! MAY BAGONG SILANG, MAY BAGO NANG BUHAY!

Hot Manila: And that was Dr Kasuka, who seems to be infected

Kasuka: PAMULINAWEN! PUSOK IMDENGAM MAN!

DOH Secretary has confirmed the Department of Health's findings that those who keep their eyes open and follow their common sense are the most vulnerable to catch the Marcos Loyalist Virus.

The good news is that the Marcos Loyalist Virus will not affect the yellowtards. These yellow zombies are already brain dead and cannot be affected by any virus.

• Like (+1) 1

Funny when all was infected with the MEV and YellowVirus.

And the greatest joke was some are in complete denial.

The cure for the MEV and YV is the unbiased search for truth.

Even people who claims that they have common sense to discern got infected. Because of the precursor called "BIAS"

Edited by Dyson-sila
  • 3 weeks later...

Joke time talaga tong si Dyuts.

Meron na bang corruption na nagawa sina Enrile, Imelda, Revilla, GMA, etc... during D30's term?

BTW, aside from Jinggoy, all of them are already cleared of Liberal-party-initiated corruption charges -- political character demolition during Abnoy's term.

Meron na bang corruption na nagawa sina Enrile, Imelda, Revilla, GMA, etc... during D30's term?

BTW, aside from Jinggoy, all of them are already cleared of Liberal-party-initiated corruption charges -- political character demolition during Abnoy's term.

Isa pa tong joketime. Like leader like follower.