53224191_2248782032041799_90677310291621

Meron bang subway sa ibabaw ng lupa :D

Bam, ganito dapat ang tanong mo, hayup ka:

Hindi ba nag iisip ang administrasyon ng MRT sa:

Moscow (The Moscow Metro)

New York (The NYC Subway / MTA)

London (The Tube)

Singapore (Singapore MRT)

Kuala Lumpur.(MRT Sungai-Buloh-Kajang Line)

Gagawa ng subway sa ilalim ng lupa.

Pano kung bumaha?

Hoy, Bam, hindi tanga ang mga Pilipino.

Edited by camiar
  • 1 month later...

sto muna pagtawanan natin ... nagbibiro ang presidente!

It’s a tactic not seen since the dying days of World War II: desperate soldiers, sailors and pilots flinging themselves at their enemies in suicide attacks.

But Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has warned of the return of the ‘kamikaze’ — or ‘divine wind’ — tactics of the Japanese.

Describing his dilemma in dealing with an immensely more powerful China in territorial disputes in the South China Sea, the president said he has few options other than to order troops to “prepare for suicide missions”.

He was referring to recent moves by Beijing to surround the island of Thitu (also known as Pag-asa) with some 270 fishing militia and Coast Guard vessels — both of which are controlled by the Chinese People’s Liberation Army.

The Philippines Department of Foreign Affairs in a statement last week that their presence was “illegal” and a “clear violation of Philippine sovereignty”.

Duterte reminded China in a speech yesterday of its closer ties under his leadership, but said the island occupied by Filipinos in the disputed waters was threatened, “things would be different.”

“Let us be friends, but do not touch Pag-asa Island and the rest,” Duterte said in a speech to public officials.

“I will not plead or beg, but I am just telling you that lay off the Pag-asa because I have soldiers there. If you touch that, that’s a different story. I can tell my soldiers ‘prepare for suicide missions’.”

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of DDS is blaming the previous panot president of signing the GCTA that would allow the other former mayor/rapist/killer (who is not in Malacanang) to be free based on good conduct served (daw). Pero what the DDSes are failing to see is that there is a provision in the law that exempts those charged with heinous crime from being a beneficiary of this law.

So kung sakaling makawala nga yun rapist/killer na yan, blame it solely on the govt admin who applies the GCTA law without taking into account the exemption clause.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...