Practical Shooting

pareng pare

@ sir dogbite, ty sir. i actually had fired the tanfoglio 40, and i have a tanfoglio in 9mm. my wifey also uses the ft9, which is a tanfoglio in 380. they are all very good guns, and i just wanted tyo know if there were differences i should look out for.

@ray004, sir dogbite is right, after toyota and McDo Bel-air on the way to tagaytay siya. across from the Shell station, and before the honda dealership.

pasingit lang mga sirs, binenta ko kasi yung taurus ko na pt915.

ngayon, wala akong maisip na ipapalit. baka meron kayong maisu-suggest sa akin na brand, .40cal sana, budget 30k+ lang.

wag lang taurus. salamat mga sirs. :)

Go and buy Armscor...

GOOD LUCK AND SAFETY SHOOTNG..............DVC

got my Taurus Tracker 627 today and went straight to the range for test fire. but first i dropped by MCS to get a box of armscor .357 magnum and 7 rounds of .38 spl.

i was surprised when i got to the range. full packed! only to realized na holiday nga pala ngayon. anyway, i told the range officer that i wont be shooting long since i just want to feel how a .357 magnum shoots (its my first time to shoot this kind of caliber).

i loaded first the .38's. shot the first 3 loads slowly to see how the gun reacts. checking for any abnormal movements of the mechanism. then shot the remaining 4 loads in rapid mode. no problem whatsoever!

then i loaded the first 7 .357 magnums. took a careful aim on the target board, squeezed the trigger very slow. BOOM! man, this caliber is so loud! shooters at the other bays took a glance at me to see what am i shooting..then i finished of the 6 remaining rounds.

i was expecting a violent recoil since i've been reading reviews that .357 magnums gives off violent ones. i just felt a little flick of the barrel upwards. maybe the porting of the barrel has lessened the guns recoil.. also, i was hitting a little bit lower (nasa shooter i guess) though the groupings were quite "respectable" for my own taste. i just need more adjustment.

i just shot 14 rounds of the .357 because there was this fellow shooter who keeps on telling me on how i should shoot my own gun. and i found it very annoying. he can't even shoot straight with his gun! :) ..so i packed up and decided to be back any day this week.

anyway, overall, except for the trigger pull (parang may magaspang ang movement ng trigger mechanism), i find the Tracker 627 a very impressive revo. i'm a satisfied owner!

i'll post the gun's pic soon.

bro pievo, ok nmn norinco medyo magaspang lang ang finish pero very realiable and affordable pa.

you can also consider SAM handguns, locally made din sya pero ang quality nya have improved thru the years.

ay ganun ba? kung sakali pwede pa bang pakinisin sa mga gunsmith yun or talagang ganun na siya?

SAM? eto yata yung sa Shooters no? kung SAM vs. Armscor anong mas ok?

TIA ;)

siya nga pala, medyo ilag ang mga ibang shooters na taga-santa rosa na dito mag shooting. probably because sa harapan mismo ng range inambush at pinatay si councilor aala. :( for me, malapit lang kasi sa bahay.....

really?!

anyway, i feel comfortable shooting at BUCOR Firing Range in muntinlupa. i'm planning on shooting again tomorrow.

pasingit lang mga sirs, binenta ko kasi yung taurus ko na pt915.

ngayon, wala akong maisip na ipapalit. baka meron kayong maisu-suggest sa akin na brand, .40cal sana, budget 30k+ lang.

wag lang taurus. salamat mga sirs. :)

pag polymer hs 2000.... 1911's dami choices....

^ no problem sir..let us know if you got one already! :)

ok sir. :)

til now di pa din ako maka decide.. hirap talaga pag budgeted.. :(

isa pa sanang tanong sir, armscor v norinco? anung mas ok? sensya na daming tanong. :)

pag polymer hs 2000.... 1911's dami choices....

ok sir, thanks.. :)

sir pievo, good choice din ang norinco, good quality at an affordable price, ako i'm considering the norinco NZ85B (CZ clone) for carry.

regarding sa medyo magaspang na finish ng norinco, as they say there's no limit to what a good gunsmith can do.

1 more thing, sabi nga ng mga nakakasama ko, wala yan sa pana nasa indian yan. :D

good luck sa pagpili.