Practical Shooting

pareng pare

On 7/19/2023 at 6:21 AM, csb_miley said:

Any update for ltopf renewals last May at Moa Gunshow caravan?  Na release na po ba. Or totoo po ba na stop muna ang online registration? Someone told me about an issue. But i didnt ask more about it, seems confidential. I respect kung ano man ito. Thank you sa sasagot. Im seriously waiting for mine to release.. Ang tagal na.. :(

I believe that the issue you're referring to is the sudden cancellation/revocation of several LTOPFs. Usapan sa grupo namin ito and I was informed na yung mga cinancel are those accounts na pinalakad na "non-appearance". Perhaps the reason bakit nagkaron ng slowdown sa releasing ng mga LTOPFs applied through caravans.

I renewed mine just this May and lumabas naman after about a week or two. Hindi ko na pinalakad since online submission lang naman ng docs thru the FEO website. The only shortcut I made na lang siguro is yung printing which ipinakisuyo ko na lang sa kakilala sa loob -- of course when the e-license was already available.

So OP, siguro you might want to check your FEO account na lang from time to time para ma-monitor mo. Once na okay na yung e-license mo, or approved na yung renewal application mo, you can just proceed sa FEO mismo sa Crame (or kung saan ka nag-process na region) to have your license card printed.

7 hours ago, M Corleone said:

I believe that the issue you're referring to is the sudden cancellation/revocation of several LTOPFs. Usapan sa grupo namin ito and I was informed na yung mga cinancel are those accounts na pinalakad na "non-appearance". Perhaps the reason bakit nagkaron ng slowdown sa releasing ng mga LTOPFs applied through caravans.

I renewed mine just this May and lumabas naman after about a week or two. Hindi ko na pinalakad since online submission lang naman ng docs thru the FEO website. The only shortcut I made na lang siguro is yung printing which ipinakisuyo ko na lang sa kakilala sa loob -- of course when the e-license was already available.

So OP, siguro you might want to check your FEO account na lang from time to time para ma-monitor mo. Once na okay na yung e-license mo, or approved na yung renewal application mo, you can just proceed sa FEO mismo sa Crame (or kung saan ka nag-process na region) to have your license card printed.

Thank i for yhe info sir, tho i hv fam frens also sa taas but i am too shy to ask or force them to che k mine. But i asked one of my close fren doon po na pkicheck nmn wat is happening na ahahha.. Ok po il check my feo acount.. Looking forward to buy this gun to compete na.. Im not into pistol po kc so nsa bahay nlng yn.. This gun na plan k sana is for my dream na mtgal k ng gsto and i am serious about it... Ako nlng ang wlang na achieve s mga relatives k sa sport na to.. Frustrated tlg ako...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...