Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone tried or shot the new 22 TCM from Armscor? its like their answer to the FN 5-7. a 40gr 22 JHP slug with a hybrid shell (cutdown from a 5.56mm shell), and with a velocity of 2000+ fps. its capable daw of penetrating level III body armor.

it would be interesting to try. have you sir?

• 4 weeks later...

evening, people! hello jdcruz! sorry for the late reply, busy in RL. anyway, was able to try it awhile back. pretty good accuracy and very little recoil (think 22 type recoil on a full size 45). anyway, the only drawback that i could think of is that its a noisy pistol. and i mean it makes a very loud bang when it goes off!

evening, people! hello jdcruz! sorry for the late reply, busy in RL. anyway, was able to try it awhile back. pretty good accuracy and very little recoil (think 22 type recoil on a full size 45). anyway, the only drawback that i could think of is that its a noisy pistol. and i mean it makes a very loud bang when it goes off!

no problem sir. is the 22 tcm available here with the 9mm conversion barrel?

• 3 weeks later...

nice AK sir, were you abe to fire in full-auto at CCIS? most FR here in Manila does not allow firing HP at full auto eh.. would be nice to know... BTW how was the kick in prone?

yes they allow full automatic. "kick" is manageable during prone on semi auto. full auto is a different story! if you know what i mean ;) ..you have to lean forward a bit.