Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 3 weeks later...

yes they allow full automatic. "kick" is manageable during prone on semi auto. full auto is a different story! if you know what i mean ;) ..you have to lean forward a bit.

Thanks for the reply sir, haven't tried it in full auto that is why i envy you.. will be part of my wishlist which I hope to complete soon.:lol: BTW do they reload at CCIS? are you shooting 7.62 or 5.56?

• 4 weeks later...

good afternoon, people! how is everyone? any news on the shooting EB? sorry guys, but work is getting the better of me.

jdcruz, sorry for the late reply, yes the 9mm barrel is also available with the 22TCM kit.

@ bergkamp, what exactly are you planning, just competing or for carry? it depends on what you want to use the pistol and which one fits you.

Thanks for the reply sir, haven't tried it in full auto that is why i envy you.. will be part of my wishlist which I hope to complete soon.:lol: BTW do they reload at CCIS? are you shooting 7.62 or 5.56?

yes they do reloading services at CCIS but i don't recommend them. i'm shooting 7.62 sir

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody knows where to buy a universal fit quick release holster and mag pouch with competetion belcro belt. Thanks

Check JR speed competition holster. It can accomodate different pistols, you just have to attach plastic inserts in some models.

• 2 weeks later...

magkano ba ang starting budget sa ganitong hobby? :)

conservative expenses:

1. Gun - P12K+ (Armscor 9mm)

2. License - P6K+

3. Gear - P1,500 (Generic holster and mag pouch, eye protection, ear muff)

4. PTT - P1K (good for 3 months)

practice and competition ammo, fine tuning of firearm, range fee, gun club membership still not included.

Edited by ray004

it's just a generic, cheapo red dot laser that i bought during the recent gunshow. it is attached to the rails. those are the ones found in tiangges. i just bought it to see how it looks like having a red dot laser on my G19. i'll get the real deal very soon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/lemuelntalosig/My%20Guns/laserdot.jpg