Practical Shooting

pareng pare

sir pievo, good choice din ang norinco, good quality at an affordable price, ako i'm considering the norinco NZ85B (CZ clone) for carry.

regarding sa medyo magaspang na finish ng norinco, as they say there's no limit to what a good gunsmith can do.

1 more thing, sabi nga ng mga nakakasama ko, wala yan sa pana nasa indian yan. :D

good luck sa pagpili.

ok sir. pwede na nga siguro norinco.. btw, magkano yang NZ85B? thanks ;)

uhmm, medyo mahal na rin ang HS2000, mga 55k na rin

pag bnew.... i got mine from a frend na kasama ko pumuputok..... after 6 months of pangungulit got him to let go of it for 35k.... pareho kami southpaw eh so very convenient ambi mag release ng HS2000... another pistol i considered is the SW M&P ambi mag and slide release..

may nakakaalam po ba san makakakuha ng carbine conversion kit ng 1911A1?

stronghand used to bring in mechtech conversion kits, but seems like they moved on and several of us here have not been able to come up with their new contact numbers.a friend of mine is bringing in carbine conversion kits, but only for glock. was trying to get him to bring these in....

Edited by miggyE

pag bnew.... i got mine from a frend na kasama ko pumuputok..... after 6 months of pangungulit got him to let go of it for 35k.... pareho kami southpaw eh so very convenient ambi mag release ng HS2000... another pistol i considered is the SW M&P ambi mag and slide release..

haha, good for you. at that price, its a good deal, as long as the barrel isn't that worn down...

ok sir. pwede na nga siguro norinco.. btw, magkano yang NZ85B? thanks ;)

NZ85B nsa 24K kasama license. Norinco 1911 single stack nsa 25-27K with lic.

personally, pievo, i'd advised sticking to a 1911 design first. there are more parts available for you to upgrade your gun later on.....

thanks sa inputs sirs, norinco 1911c27 2 tone na ang napili ko, next week makukuha ko na bagong baby ko. ^_^

anyone have details regarding gun safety and shooting lesson?? near quezon ave every sunday sked.. how much rate?? for my 14 year old kid

@ pnxt, try calling these numbers:

Jethro shooting range:372-1583 | 372-9125 l 415-2340 to 41 | 415-2695, they are in San Francisco del Monte

P.B. Dionisio:(632) 373-4545, (632) 372-4942, also in the same area