• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Practical Shooting

pareng pare

Question: are there any good gun ranges in the Ortigas/Mandaluyong area? If so, how much is membership? Thanks in advance.

there used to be one in libis, C5 area, before you climb the pasig aquaduct, but i think it closed down awhile back. i know some friends of mine a planning to place one up in the area. will let everybody know once matuloy.

been choosing between steyr m9, cz75 p7 or walther p380 help me naman to decide please

would personally go for the cz75, as there are lots of spares available, but also intrigued by the m9. i prefer 9mm, or 40, and the walther is kinda pricey for me :blush:

STEYR parts and accessories are hard to find as far as i know.

hmmm, true, thats the reason i picked the cz. many of its parts are interchangeable with jericho, tanfoglio, even armscor's mapp series....

Re: firearms ammesty

How do you apply?

sir johnlove, try the pnp website, pnp.gov.ph, they have the application there for download

Excuse me newbie here :) any advice on where to start shooting ? how to get license ? requirements ? where to learn ?

my purpose was for practice shooting,self defense and bring it if possible ( yng mlapit lng s bhay nmin mdyo nka2takot n kc since nung last n uwi ko dmi ng tambay at adik pg gbi :( ) any help and advise would be appreciated thnk you in advance :mtc:

Excuse me newbie here :) any advice on where to start shooting ? how to get license ? requirements ? where to learn ?

my purpose was for practice shooting,self defense and bring it if possible ( yng mlapit lng s bhay nmin mdyo nka2takot n kc since nung last n uwi ko dmi ng tambay at adik pg gbi :( ) any help and advise would be appreciated thnk you in advance :mtc:

hmmm, ok where to start? first of whats your budget? safety or competition muna?i suggest you concentrate on self defense muna then go into practical shooting later.

when you buy a gun, or even inquire, they will give you a list of documents you need for the license. kung through the gunstore ka mag-process, you pay an extra 4k above the gun price and you get the firearm in 2-3weeks dapat. if you want, the requirements and forms are available for download at the PNP website, pnp.gov.ph....