Bars Para Sa Nag Iisa Lang

At last nagpay off din ung madalas na pagtambay ko magisa sa bar. Instead na ako mamickup last night, ako napickup hehe.. May 1 group sa tabi table ko (2 girls, 1 guy) napansin na wala ako kasama. Ayun niyaya ako jumoin sa kanila. My boring night turned into a fun and exciting night. Though di nakahomerun, we exchanged numbers and fb account. Abangan ang susunod na kabanata hehe.. Try nyo sa Rollingtones sa Tomas Morato.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ako din, minsan i ride solo, pag wala tlga makasama, any suggestions sa fort area? been doing some back reading, yung new bar, limbo sa may net plaza, ok ba tlga dito?

distillery is one, kaso dapat malalim bulsa mo imported beers ksi dito minimum is 100/can or bottle, miss ko tuloy yung Becks, hehehe.. and dapat may kasama ka at least 1, ksi dami tumatambay dito, mejo ma feel mo loneliness pag nakita mo yung crowd... btw, bar chow lang dito, peanuts and nachos lang food na available if i remembered right :)

try New Orleans, sa may boni high, okay din lalo na pag happy hour pa, ksi lahat ng drinks pati cocktails 50% off :)

Nice thread! I am also looking for a bar for singles na hindi ka magmumukang tanga... Is there such bar sa MOA?

sa moa area, try going thru the Bay area.. dami bars jan..

mga bro subukan nyo concierto sa quezon avenue at may bulag na tumutugtog ng piano :rolleyes: kaya nakakarelax at unwind sa maghapon na trabaho. lagi ko nakikita dyan si mr shooli nagpapalipas ng oras. :ohmy:

san kaya po ito? para maiba naman ang tema ng aking pag sosolo hehehehe...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'm looking for a spot this friday night, wanna try drinking solo for the first time.. preferably timog/morato.. from what I have gathered, rolling stones and chili's seems like the place to be.. any other suggestions?

thanks in advance!

Aside from these two, you may also try Niche in Sgt. Esguerra. May live band dun and mura lang drinks. Or pwede din sa Guillys sa Morato, tambay ka lang sa bar tapos bahala ka na kung didiskartehan mo ung mga girls sa tabi laugh.gif

i'm looking for a spot this friday night, wanna try drinking solo for the first time.. preferably timog/morato.. from what I have gathered, rolling stones and chili's seems like the place to be.. any other suggestions?

thanks in advance!

you been to club zen bro?? that's a good place if you're solo....

:)

if it's later in the evening, try TAVERNA ELEAZAR in WEST AVENUE..

it's near MISTER KABAB fronting RUBBERVOLT WEST AVENUE

HTH

you been to club zen bro?? that's a good place if you're solo....

if it's later in the evening, try TAVERNA ELEAZAR in WEST AVENUE..

it's near MISTER KABAB fronting RUBBERVOLT WEST AVENUE

HTH

Well, TBH Sir TWB, I didn't push thru since I drove two lovely ladies to an event last Friday. :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to topic. Will try and visit all the reco's and get a feel of the place then stay where I feel most comfortable with before pushing for the beaches of Zambales. ^_^

Thanks again sir!

Well, TBH Sir TWB, I didn't push thru since I drove two lovely ladies to an event last Friday. :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to topic. Will try and visit all the reco's and get a feel of the place then stay where I feel most comfortable with before pushing for the beaches of Zambales. ^_^

Thanks again sir!

no problem bro.....it's good that your night turned out to be the better..haha

in Taverna, usually di siya matao kaya it's good if you just want to relax and just drink, you can also sing with their videoke machine if a band is not playing..

in Zen, you will be entertained by the ladies there so, you will feel more at home....parking is usually a problem on weekends, so, try to be there early....

HTH

any bars that you can suggest for a female who wanna go solo? yung harmless na place and safe to go alone. blush.gif thanks!

any chance we go solo together sometime ahihihi.

have no particular place in mind, but it would be more safer on hotel bars for a lady going solo. if you go solo on a club predators may pry on you. well, that's what i think.

any bars that you can suggest for a female who wanna go solo? yung harmless na place and safe to go alone. blush.gif thanks!

well, i think the ones stated above would also fit in your equation even with club zen, will the lady waitress and all..

anyway, if you go there alone, you do expect that someone will approach and try to have a conversation with you. If you do not then even going alone to Giligan's in your nearest mall may not be the thing for you.

• 2 weeks later...