Tattoos And Body Piercings

I was about to get a prince albert but I chickened out, I got my left nipple pierced instead

di masakit? :blink: not that i'm planning to have one there, naitanong ko lang :lol:

one tattoo, big one at that

four piercings: 2 left ear, 1 right ear, 1 tongue

new tattoo anytime soon.

lamang lang ako ng isang pierce... got 2 on both ear and 1 tongue... ^_^

-------

i like guys na may tattoo sa nape... :)

Edited by wetkiss

i had a pierce a year ago in my belly but then

i was too fat then that as it was healing it gets to

move around when i sit down or move... ergo

the wound did not heal and i had it taken out.

there's only a scar too remind me of the memory... :wacko:

but now i'm planning to really slim down...

get some abs instead of flabs and get that ring back on the belly!

it's cool! :thumbsupsmiley:

I've always wanted a tat on a part of my body that is hidden...

like on my hip area where the undies would cover it and also on my lower back...

Something about the unexpected that I find very sexy....

Unfortunately my exs and now my hubby , won't let me...sabi nila turn off...

Lately, I've been pressuring my hun to let me get one and I want him to get one too...

Something that we can do together and forever memorialize our love for each other...

Since he turned down the idea of a 3some with another female, I just feel like he

should at least give me this...don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...

i got three tattoos all came from different countries i've been to... 1 tat was from philippines it was a 2 rose buds with my name in the middle it was located at the right shoulder of my back... 2nd was at the back of my waist, it was made in Canada the designed was a playboy bunny that signifies that i'm kind a naughty... the 3rd one was located at the right calf it was a dolphin with wings with halo made in USA. this signifies that i live in florida where dolphins are... and dolphins give smile to every people..it is the smartest mammal in the ocean and that makes me a good swimmer too....

Had my tattoo (angel) done by mike sambajon (house pa nya in paco area) when I was still in college. It wasnt that pricey that time compared now (based on what I hear).

Since medyo matagal na, I want to have it re-touched, san okay (not pricey and decent one)?

Thanks!

i tried henna tattoe sa cleavage ako nag lagay muka syang dragon na gumagapang then nasa ilalim ng neck ko yung head nya..hmm boobsykasi ako eh i realized na mas lalong napapnsin yung 2 tall mountains dahil sa henna.. pinilit ko n lang buruhain yun henna.... kasi may mga bagay n di na napapansin eh pero dahil nga doon sa henna mejo mas nagiging pansinin yung nde dpat mapansin

I've always wanted a tat on a part of my body that is hidden...

like on my hip area where the undies would cover it and also on my lower back...

Something about the unexpected that I find very sexy....

Unfortunately my exs and now my hubby , won't let me...sabi nila turn off...

Lately, I've been pressuring my hun to let me get one and I want him to get one too...

Something that we can do together and forever memorialize our love for each other...

Since he turned down the idea of a 3some with another female, I just feel like he

should at least give me this...don't you think?

kung ako hubby mo mare il give u a GO! kse kahit anu like ng mahal ko il give it to her.. and considering na gawa mo yun for him namn as always db? so sana pumayag..;) gudlak! :thumbsupsmiley:

1st post, haha

got two pierced ear both left

ung isa nsa upper part ng ear.

neweiz..

ummm im plannin to have a tatoo din after i get through college cguro..

ung mala randy orton hehe.

kaya lng ung mom ko kontra di daw allowed sa work and I guess di naman totoo yun coz my mga nakikita ako na may tatoo yet professional sila.

• 1 month later...

I am a big fan of sex, cigars and tattoo's. For those who've got ink, kindly share yours at this thread. No comments please. Kindly indicate the ff:

Year Made:

Artist:

Title (if any):

Body part:

To start here's mine

Year: 2006

Artist: Various

Title: The Orient

Body Part: Arm, shoulder Chest

post-30916-1155630915.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
would love to have a tongue pierce, am afraid lng kze ba mag swell sya ng sobra ..

how long does it take for a tongue pierce to heal? been dreaming to have one since college.

and, where is the safest place (clinic, shop, etc) to have it done, hindi kaya ako magka hepa dun?

it would take 3-5 days to heal or para mag subside yung maga.. safest place?? well you can do it yourself if you want just by a syringe on local drugstores. Pero ako nung nag pa tongue pierce sa recto ako dun lang sa kalye.. 80 pesos kasama na hikaw sa dila... nag aalcohol naman yung nag bubutas eh.... 10 seconds lang tapos na operation.. at least mdyo tipid na time sure pa yung kinalagyan ng butas... hepa?? nabakunahan na tayo nun bago tayo mag grade 1... di na uso yun.. Apir!