Tattoos And Body Piercings

• 3 weeks later...
i want to have a tattoo!!! anyone?  :D  in the lower back lng... but im kinda afraid not because of the pain but because magagali mom ko...  :huh:

what do you mean anyone? are you looking for help?

actually, the pain is really tolerable. ang masakit lang daw talaga are yung bodyparts na nakadikit ang muscle (example: sa chest....)

if you are not really sure of it, or if you are afraid what you mom will say, i am advising you not to push through with it.

i want to have a tattoo!!! anyone?  :D  in the lower back lng... but im kinda afraid not because of the pain but because magagali mom ko...  :huh:

hotchic,

tuloy mo na yan! from a guys point of view, mine that is, i find it so sexy when i see women with tatoo's on their lower back, yung sa may "bermuda triangle" (space between the lower back and the crack of the ass), tapos naka hipster pa na jeans/pants and t-back na undies....champion yun!

:goatee:

• 1 month later...

i only have 6 piercings = 3 per ear... i wanna have more!!! dinadahn-dahan ko rin kasi sina mama... baka magalit kasi pag nilagyan ko mukha ko... nakita na nila yung latest ko, w/c is the 3rd pair on my ears... okay lang naman... isusunod ko na tongue. kung di lang ako nagse-serve as a lector, i'll put one sa left eyebrow, sa nose, and sa lower lip.

tats naman, i have an unfinished spiral thingie sa upper right thigh... i made it kaya lang nangalay na ko so i stopped it na. tas tinamad na ko ifinish. i'd like to have a triquetra sa nape.

I'd like to get one at some point but I'm not sure what I want to write on my body that will stay there for the rest of my life.

I've always been in search of a some sort of design that blends the images of the Philippines and Canada. Something that incorporates the sun from the Philippine flag and the Canadian maple leaf!

We'll see...

I've got an ankh on my lower back, got inked last April 2004.

I've had my tongue pierced for about 4 years now. :)

FYI: From redcross.org

GENERAL GUIDELINES

To give blood for transfusion to another person, you must be healthy, be at least 17 years old, weigh at least 110 pounds, and not have donated blood in the last 56 days. "Healthy" means that you feel well and can perform normal activities. If you have a chronic condition such as diabetes or high blood pressure, "healthy" also means that you are being treated and the condition is under control.

Other aspects of each potential donor's health history are discussed as part of the donation process before any blood is collected. Each donor receives a brief examination during which temperature, pulse, blood pressure and blood count (hemoglobin or hematocrit) are measured.

Making donations for your own use during surgery (autologous blood donation) is considered a medical procedure and the rules for eligibility are less strict than for regular volunteer donations.

Tattoo

Wait 12 months after a tattoo. This requirement is related to concerns about hepatitis. Learn more about hepatitis and blood donation

Edited by vixen
  • 5 months later...

tatts and piercings are awesome for me atleast. ive got 1, right corner lower lip, like blink 182's.. did it myself, wasnt painful, did it between 1997 or 1998 been wearing it since kaso now, minsan nalng bec of work pero im planning to get another one sa tongue hehehehe. :thumbsupsmiley: i like tatts on my bf lolz so if ur planning, do it. freedom of choice and expression. go girl!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a palm size unicorn with tribal design on my right back. I had it since 1991. Never added anymore tats as much as I want to kaya pa retouch-retouch nalang.

I had 5 pierced ears, a nose ring, and a tongue ring. Got tired of it so now they're all closed. I'm thinking of where my next piercing will be. :upside:

• 2 weeks later...