Tattoos And Body Piercings

Guest temperamental

ive always wanted a tongue piercing pero yugn threshold ko sa pain ewan ko na lang kung kakayanin ko.. eh yung piercing ko nga sa ear cartillage ko eh nagdulot sa akin ng sleepless nights sa dila pa kaya :lol:

hanggang henna tattoo lang ako, mahirap na magsisi :)

I think having a tattoo is cool but not excessive... I would like to sport a tattoo in my ankle, boobs or back of my hips...

makati ka lang right? gusto mo contact nang artist? he's good. He is located in buendia near the LRT station lang

As for my opinion on tattoos, it wont matter what age you are. if you take care of your body and stay fit, your skin can stay firm and tattoos that are well taken cared of will look good. I dont plan to have sagging skin by the time I'm 60. Thats too young to have sagging skin. My dad is in his 50's and he's got more cuts* than I do, definitely better abs and larger arms and I'm just half his age :S

*cuts - muscle definition

I definitely dont want to reach 80... not that I think grandparents are a burden, I love mine a lot but for myself, I dont want anyone to have to take care of me and clean me up when I'm old... just my preference

i have wings on my upper back (hurt like freakin' hell!)

a ronin emblem with kanji meaning "tranquility"on my right shoulder

planning to get a tribal design on my right pec extending and merging with the ronin emblem

and "INVICTUS" tattooed on my lower back

magastos na bisyo hehe

as for piercings, I just have one sa left earlobe, nung high school pa. I dont wear earings anymore nga lang kse I went to college in a school that did not allow the students to have earings (all-boys school) and nasanay na akong walang hikaw... will probably get my tongue pierced eventually... I've been toying with that idea for months now :)

• 1 month later...

I had my first tattoo when I was 17. I had a band before and I want to be different. On my left arm. At first I had a spider tattoo, then I did again, and a third time. Mejo malaki sya at nakakatakot according to some pero ok lang naman, carry ko naman daw. Nagpatattoo ako sa malapit sa lrt din i just dont know if this is also the one that the previous guy is talking about.

For me its something that sets you apart from the rest, true there are discrimination and misconceptions but when you carry yourself properly, you have a good image, I dont think there would be a problem at all. Work related wala naman naging problema. It seems that even the corporate world accepted its existence.

But of course you have to think twice if you really would want to have this. Cause this is something youll carry for the rest of your life.

Sadly... I don't like tattoos...It makes you look a bit "dirty"... well, you can get an allergic reaction from it or a viral hepatitis infection. It doesn't even increase any kind of sensation like body piercings, yun, those are cool.

But anyway, what matters is what's beyond the skin right?

be getting a tattoo next week...

any design suggestions? pictures or anything?

ala talaga akong maisip na design weh  :blink:

hhmm... how about this...

across your back.. the words...

i love you inay... in old english...

man.. that rocks... :P :P

im gonna have a tattoo on my back...

before my birthday... my own design..