Tattoos And Body Piercings

that shd be towards the end of this yr...

i just hope it doesnt hurt that much kse ... iyakin po ako ... ;)

are you serious about this pwend? if you are, probably, i can take you to the place where i have mine made, when you get back here.

para may taga comfort ka, pag nasaktan ka. ;)

Guest YUM YUM
are you serious about this pwend? if you are, probably, i can take you to the place where i have mine made, when you get back here.

pare saan ang tat artist mo? im plannin to have the dragon on my back fixed, jologs eh! :)

me number ka? and saan doon yung shop?

dun sya sa mga shops ng mga unbranded clothes, at the top of timezone. parallel sa gold's gym. 2nd floor. i forgot the name eh.

if you want, i can accompany you there, if my time permits. just PM me na lang your contact number.

I finally had a dragon tattoo done on my lower back...actually along the hipline. I had it done in Galleria last Saturday. I dunno pa if I'd have enough courage and pain tolerance to get another one :lol:

i'm sure you'll have the courage to do it again. afterall, naka isa ka na eh. what's the harm of getting another one... :evil:

stil thinkin bout it but.. i myt be. :) il take u up on that offer ha? :)

• 3 weeks later...