• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Tattoos And Body Piercings

well, tattoo is nice, depending on how you look at it. i think girls with tattoos and body piercing especially navel ring are sexy. i remember on one occasion i saw this ooooh so sexy babe with a small tattoo peeking out of her bikini. girl, i tell you i followed her all day. girls with navel ring and wearing hip huggers are i think hot-of course it all depends on if you have something to show. i have tattoos myself and i love it. having a tattoo where you mentioned you want it is sure painful but it's hot as well. goodluck girl an don't forget to post it here once you get it, ok? promise?

me i got 5.. all from 1 artist..

magaling kse yung artist kaya nakaka-addict magpatat..

if you guys wanna i could refer you to him.. he did tha tats of regine velasquez, francis m, mylene dizon.. etc.. etc.. basta he's very good.

cge cge pag uwe ko :)

Guest YUM YUM

i got a dragon at my back which i got when i was still in college, i want to have it fixed and maybe i was thinking it was time for my little dragon to grow up, cguro mga buong likod ko, para astig!!! he he he :) :lol: i saw this add of a new chinese movie...something like "my wife...a gangster" i kinda fell in luv with the tribal type of dragon on her back! :heart:

PM mo naman sa akin iron brotha number ng artist mo, pag medyo adventurous ako, ipapatira ko agad, saan ba location/shop nya? :)

i got a dragon at my back which i got when i was still in college, i want to have it fixed and maybe i was thinking it was time for my little dragon to grow up, cguro mga buong likod ko, para astig!!! he he he :) :lol: i saw this add of a new chinese movie...something like "my wife...a gangster" i kinda fell in luv with the tribal type of dragon on her back! :heart:

PM mo naman sa akin iron brotha number ng artist mo, pag medyo adventurous ako, ipapatira ko agad, saan ba location/shop nya? :)

glorieta bro at red lane.. near golds gym, synergy