Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

nasaba ko sa blog ni patricia hizon..

A team that just got a PG ain't done rehashing its back court yet.

Looks like they'll replace the one that was not exactly the beacon they were hoping for. They're getting someone who is very familiar with their newbie, someone who's known to be a mercenary, who finds ways to infiltrate.

This will happen real soon and is pretty much a done deal.

------------------

As for the 2 peace-pipe smoking teams... A lot of people are giving up on it. Both are proud (as they should) and do not want to budge on their terms.

The player who amazes with his hang time might just take the rapid route back to stardom because his career has been a bit jaded.

This might be a better option for him in the long run. He's got an old guru there who knows exactly what to do with him.

nasaba ko sa blog ni patricia hizon..

A team that just got a PG ain't done rehashing its back court yet.

Looks like they'll replace the one that was not exactly the beacon they were hoping for. They're getting someone who is very familiar with their newbie, someone who's known to be a mercenary, who finds ways to infiltrate.

This will happen real soon and is pretty much a done deal.

------------------

As for the 2 peace-pipe smoking teams... A lot of people are giving up on it. Both are proud (as they should) and do not want to budge on their terms.

The player who amazes with his hang time might just take the rapid route back to stardom because his career has been a bit jaded.

This might be a better option for him in the long run. He's got an old guru there who knows exactly what to do with him.

danny seigle ung player with hang time move.. going to ginebra with his old guru jong uichico who knows him very well.. what you think guys?

agree on this chief :thumbsupsmiley:

btw heard from snow badua awhile ago that the kings' import reportedly was a dud in their tune-up against rain or shine. hope he still has something to bring out.

Delikado, maghanap na agad sila ng kapalit, baka mamaya dud o lemon nga 'yang si Storey, me habit kasi ang Ginebra na 'di agad nagpapalit ng import kahit bopols at kahit na natatalo sila dahil mahina import nila, one thing going against Storey ay may edad na s'ya unlike Freeman and Lewis who are just in their mid-20's.....

@kihlua23

Dont know exactly the name of the "rule," on franchise players

But as far as I can recall, the only player that SMB can trade Danny S for with BGK is Mark Caguioa

Unless of course, both teams have replaced their protected players

Edited by amante
@kihlua23

Dont know exactly the name of the "rule," on franchise players

But as far as I can recall, the only player that SMB can trade Danny S for with BGK is Mark Caguioa

Unless of course, both teams have replaced their protected players

Danny S. for Caguiao? Sa kanila na lang si Seigle, matanda na 'yan and is probably good for about 2 to 3 (or 4) years at the most. Sorry for butting in :goatee:

Edited by Agent_mulder

danny siegle has played his best years in the pba. unless he's a dependable defensive player (which he's not), i think he's on his way to retirement.

the hang time player i guess is cyrus baguio..but i don't believe he's still interested on playing with yeng guiao..guiao has the habit of humiliating his players that's why a lot of his former players hates him

Edited by ray004
Delikado, maghanap na agad sila ng kapalit, baka mamaya dud o lemon nga 'yang si Storey, me habit kasi ang Ginebra na 'di agad nagpapalit ng import kahit bopols at kahit na natatalo sila dahil mahina import nila, one thing going against Storey ay may edad na s'ya unlike Freeman and Lewis who are just in their mid-20's.....

i agree chief. if coach jong feels that he is not the right import for the kings, by all means storey must have to pack his things. mahirap na...kung kelan nagtatatalo ang ginebra, tsaka lang sila magpapalit ng import. he was totally outplayed by lewis in that tune-up game.

i agree chief. if coach jong feels that he is not the right import for the kings, by all means storey must have to pack his things. mahirap na...kung kelan nagtatatalo ang ginebra, tsaka lang sila magpapalit ng import. he was totally outplayed by lewis in that tune-up game.

Based sa nabasa ko sa Phil. Daily Inquirer this morning Jong seems to be satisfied (as of the moment maybe) kay Storey, and I quote "He's not flashy, but he is very hardworking and he is very effective" uh-oh sound like a cause for alarm to me hehe. RoS pa lang nakalaban nila what more kung ang beermen with Gabe Freeman as its reinforcement....

Guest megalodon
Danny S. for Caguiao? Sa kanila na lang si Seigle, matanda na 'yan and is probably good for about 2 to 3 (or 4) years at the most. Sorry for butting in :goatee:

Danny S. for Rico V. Lugi Ginebra if they trade MC for DS. Just my take.

Based sa nabasa ko sa Phil. Daily Inquirer this morning Jong seems to be satisfied (as of the moment maybe) kay Storey, and I quote "He's not flashy, but he is very hardworking and he is very effective" uh-oh sound like a cause for alarm to me hehe. RoS pa lang nakalaban nila what more kung ang beermen with Gabe Freeman as its reinforcement....

dagdag ko lang sa quote na un ni Jong..

"He's not flashy, but he is very hardworking and he is very effective" Uichico said, even as he expressed some sort of disappointment that he wasn’t able to land Alex Cabagnot from Air21 to address his backcourt need.

gusto pala nya si Cabagnot.. agawan na sa bola to pag nagkataon.. hahahha

dagdag ko lang sa quote na un ni Jong..

"He's not flashy, but he is very hardworking and he is very effective" Uichico said, even as he expressed some sort of disappointment that he wasn’t able to land Alex Cabagnot from Air21 to address his backcourt need.

gusto pala nya si Cabagnot.. agawan na sa bola to pag nagkataon.. hahahha

Kaya nga eh, 'wag na lang si cabagnot baka 'di na makahawak ng bola ang iba pang players :upside:

Danny S. for Rico V. Lugi Ginebra if they trade MC for DS. Just my take.

here we go again with the other "R" chief. seriously, if it's a danny s.-r. villanueva trade, i don't think, jong will hesitate on this. obviously, this is good for ginebra. but i really doubt if the league allows a straight trade between sister teams. yes, i agree...lugi ginebra if they give up the spark for dynamite danny.

Guest megalodon
here we go again with the other "R" chief. seriously, if it's a danny s.-r. villanueva trade, i don't think, jong will hesitate on this. obviously, this is good for ginebra. but i really doubt if the league allows a straight trade between sister teams. yes, i agree...lugi ginebra if they give up the spark for dynamite danny.

Yup. I don't like the idea of Cabagnot going to Ginebra.

Guest megalodon

ganito lang yan chief...cabagnot = ballhog = disaster for ginebra!!! utang na loob...just give skyrus the minutes so he could show his true worth :thumbsupsmiley:

Actually pare, Ginebra is loaded with SFs and SGs. MC, JC, Tubid, Skyrus, and Sunday.

yup, wag na si Cabagnot! :thumbsdownsmiley: wla gagawin sa Gin Kings un!

si Miranda nlang pang relieve lng ky JJ!

100% na si Helterbrand at andyan naman sina Celino Cruz at Kevin White (both of whom I think did a great job noong time na wala si Jay-Jay) and if the need arises si Johnny A., so bakit gusto pa ni Jong kunin itong si over-rated cabagnot? Kung may position na dapat i-enhance ang Ginebra it is none other than the power forward and center position dahil nagkaka-edad na sina Menk, Mamaril and even the returning Rudy Hatfield (32). Sana din magamit na nila sina Cabatu at Bugia (kung nasa line-up pa sila)....

Edited by Agent_mulder

just to clarify...

I too will be hugely disappointed on the prospect of a Seigle-Caguioa trade and I very much doubt that that would materialize; i.e. "rumor of a player being reunited with an old coach"

Also, ayaw ko din kay Cabagnot maski kay Bondying.

Baka pwede pa i-trade si Bonjing kay JR Reyes? Maigi pa

Guest megalodon

exactly chief...with the kings loaded with SFs and SGs there is no place for cabagnot. any trade possibilities for rico? :thumbsupsmiley:

I have no idea at this point but instead of MC, why not trade RV for DS?

Edited by megalodon