Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Guest megalodon

i'll go for that deal any time of the day chief :thumbsupsmiley:

I hope that they think about that trade proposal. DS and H-Bomb at the forward position, Menk at center and the Fast and the Furious. Puro Amboys. Hehe.

For me ok na din si Rico, ayos lang lang sana kung nasa prime pa si Seigle kaso may edad at injury-prone na s'ya eh, now kung si Washington for Rico, wala akong objection hehe....

pwedeng-pwede ito chief :thumbsupsmiley:

seigle wasn't the same explosive player ever since he had that injury when he was a member of the philippine team.

I hope that they think about that trade proposal. DS and H-Bomb at the forward position, Menk at center and the Fast and the Furious. Puro Amboys. Hehe.

surely an exciting and explosive starting 5 if this pushes through...coming off the bench will be the triumvirate of tubid, jc and skyrus. now all they need is a reliable import. sana naman maayos itong nakuha nila.

Guest megalodon

surely an exciting and explosive starting 5 if this pushes through...coming off the bench will be the triumvirate of tubid, jc and skyrus. now all they need is a reliable import. sana naman maayos itong nakuha nila.

I hope they do find a reliable import coz if they do and given their line-up, Ginebra could be a championship contender.

there's an unconfirmed reports that cyrus baguio has been traded to air21 in exchange for mike cortez

any truth to this rumor?...coz if this is true then i think management made another blunder. what the kings need is a solid center to patrol the middle.

I think good trade ang Cyrus baguio - mike cortez exchange..

loaded sa guards ang Ginebra.. pero sa SG position.. celino is injured, johnny A is no spring chicken, jayjay is not healthy and kevin white is so inconsistent... they really need a PG..

everyone would agree that Cortez is better than cabagnot if you'll talk about the Ginebra image.. effective.. tough and could get the crowd on its feet...

loaded sa guards ang Ginebra.. pero sa SG position.. celino is injured, johnny A is no spring chicken, jayjay is not healthy and kevin white is so inconsistent... they really need a PG..

everyone would agree that Cortez is better than cabagnot if you'll talk about the Ginebra image.. effective.. tough and could get the crowd on its feet...

agree ako dito... :thumbsupsmiley:

WTF??? eh loaded n sila sa PG. ndi n nila kylan si mike cortez!!! kylan nila center!!!

any truth to this rumor?...coz if this is true then i think management made another blunder. what the kings need is a solid center to patrol the middle.

JoHnny A. was reactivated in lieu of the absence of Heterbrand but like i said before, Cruz and White did a great job quarterbacking for them during Helterbrand's absence, if ever na totoo nga ang Baguio-Cortez trade then I partially agree with you dahil center (and maybe another power forward ang kailangan nila in my opinion) but then again, who knows maybe in the coming weeks maaring madami pang trade na maganap involving Ginebra to finally land a dominating center (not the Yancy type) and/or another power forward. Also, sayang si Baguio, as he is also the type of a player who could get the crowd going....

Edited by Agent_mulder

di ako naniniwala sa iyo hehe

Matindi ang reinfrocements ng ibang teams some of whom are balik-importsnamely: Freeman (beermen), Jai Lewis (RoS), James Penny (Coca-Cola), Anthony Johnson (Realtors), Diamon Simpkin (Alaska) an NBA-D League standout who is also reputed to be a defensive stopper, formerAir21 import Shawn "the incredible bulk" Daniels (TnT), kailangan makahanap ng matinding import ang Ginebra dahil 'di ako bilib kay Storey, baka kung kailan sunod-sunod na naman ang talo saka lang sila maghahanap ng makakapalit nito....

Edited by Agent_mulder
matindi nga import hmm dapat kuha din forward GK si h bomb SF lng eh dapt powerforward kuha nila for baguio

Welcome John Feriols - via UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT...... after nilaglag ng ALASKA..... o ayan brad.... PF without letting go of Baguio.....

Hatfield will be arriving earlier than sked.... - April 6 na "daw" (eto me daw) :thumbsupsmiley:

Welcome John Feriols - via UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT...... after nilaglag ng ALASKA..... o ayan brad.... PF without letting go of Baguio.....

Hatfield will be arriving earlier than sked.... - April 6 na "daw" (eto me daw) :thumbsupsmiley:

what a great catch by BGK... matinding import nalang ang kailangan.

Matindi ang reinfrocements ng ibang teams some of whom are balik-importsnamely: Freeman (beermen), Jai Lewis (RoS), James Penny (Coca-Cola), Anthony Johnson (Realtors), Diamon Simpkin (Alaska) an NBA-D League standout who is also reputed to be a defensive stopper, formerAir21 import Shawn "the incredible bulk" Daniels (TnT), kailangan makahanap ng matinding import ang Ginebra dahil 'di ako bilib kay Storey, baka kung kailan sunod-sunod na naman ang talo saka lang sila maghahanap ng makakapalit nito....

i agree...kung sa mga tune-up games pa lang nakikita na nina coach jong na walang ibubuga yung import nila, wag nang paabutin sa tournament proper.

great catch indeed...and without even giving up anybody. just hope he'll get the minutes from coach jong. :thumbsupsmiley:

what a great catch by BGK... matinding import nalang ang kailangan.

Ayos though may edad na si Ferriols (29 s'ya when he entered the PBA back in '02) he is still a great catch dahil effective inside operator 'yan at may medium range jumper. Sino naman kaya ang na-deactivate and/or nailagay sa reserved list among their players? Alaska after its debacle in the last championship series naghahanap obviously si Cone at Uytengsu ng young and able na power forward.

Edited by Agent_mulder

Because SMB have to reactivate the 2 Danny, they were force to put Eman in the unrestricted free agent list. But the plan there was to find a willing trade partner wherein Eman would eventually land with the Gin kings.

Too bad, Alaska grab the opportunity to take Eman in before any deals would have been finalized.

sana di na ma trade si Skyrus....ok na sa ken si H-Bomb+Yancy+Ferriols na addition sa team

Pero pwede pa ring pang trade bait si Cyrus for a young power forward. May mag team pa rin naman na loaded sa forward position pero mababaw sa guard position. For example sa Coke.... Cyrus for Larry Rodriguez - ano sa palagay nyo?.....

Guest megalodon
sana di na ma trade si Skyrus....ok na sa ken si H-Bomb+Yancy+Ferriols na addition sa team

Yup I hope they don't trade Cyrus. He's a main cog if Ginebra wants to go quick. Menk, Hatfield, Cyrus and of course F&F.

Pero pwede pa ring pang trade bait si Cyrus for a young power forward. May mag team pa rin naman na loaded sa forward position pero mababaw sa guard position. For example sa Coke.... Cyrus for Larry Rodriguez - ano sa palagay nyo?.....

prang ndi patas ung deal.

lugi ung BGK!

si sunday pwde p pra ky rodriguez!

un fair enough!!!