Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

is this a fact? where did you get this? i never knew that players can control their fate on which team they would like to play with..if that's the case ilan na kaya dapat ang reserved players ng ginebra ngayon?

have read this in some reliable sites. nilagay nila si eman sa unprotected reserve list para eventually itrade sa ginebra. didn't work out kasi maraming team nakipagnegotiate kay eman, but he decided to go to alaska. naghabol naman smb kay eman, and even threatened to sue him (through their attorneys). pero wala rin sila nagawa dahil nilagay nila sa unprotected reserve list.

Jason Dixon of the Philippine Patriot is also a good choice for an import.

above height limit si jason dixon. height limit for this conference is 6'6. dapat gawin na nilang 6'8 height limit. noon kasi maliliit pa mga players specially center positions kaya ganyan height limit nila pag commisioner's cup noon. ngayon 6'6 may mga small forwards na tayong ganyan.

Sana kunin ulit si Crisano ng Ginebra. Crowd drawer din yung taong ito. comical pero serious (hirap intindihin, no?) Serious siya pero comical ang nasa isip ng ka barangay. Di naman malaki ang salary tyak ni Crisano. Malaki. May ibubuga naman ang playing his heart's out naman kapag pinapasok (kulang lang talaga sa natural skills). Pam balya lang naman kina Thoss or Eman. Teka, bakit siya tinaggal sa Barako? Attitude problem? Wala nang pang sweldo? Gusto si Bubba ang muse ng team? Ano kaya ang dahilan? Loves naman siya ng Ginebra Barangay, di ba? (*kaysa naman kay Homer Se:)

siguro wala nang pangsweldo.. umalis si john arigo sa barako bull noon dahil hindi raw siya nasswelduhan. even nung umalis sila cyrus baguio sa redbull may mga back pay pa silang di nabigay na ung new team nalang nila ang nagbayad.

according to ABAP, with the proper training and exposure, he might be able to deliver a gold or even a silver in the asian games bwahahaha hellooooooo paging ginebra!!! baka pwede nyong kunin ito si crisano panapat sa malalaki ng alaska :thumbsupsmiley:

i've already read this topic in other site. diba masyado na atang matanda si crisano para magshift pa sa boxing? he's already 34 yrs. old turning 35. tsaka diba nagka injury pa siya dati sa isang motorcycle accident? which almost ended his basketball career kaya nga matagal siyang di nakapaglaro.

eto nabasa ko sa facebook account ni snow badua ng nbn sports.. one comment says..

"Eto ang latest, this came from a trusted source from smc... may malaking

pagbabalasa daw ng players ang gagawin ng san miguel beermen before the

start of 2nd conference, apat (4) na players daw ang itetrade ng smb

tatlo dito key players, para sa dalawang dominant players from other

teams... may malaking pagbabalasa din daw ...na mangyayari sa Ginebra....

may conduent team na kasama dito, naglaro sa wild card at quarters..."

"actually, dpat nun pang elimination nangyari to,

pero dhil sa magandang performance ng smb nung elim. di natuloy,

pero sa nangyari sa smb ngayon, mukhang tuluy na tuluy na..."

eto nabasa ko sa facebook account ni snow badua ng nbn sports.. one comment says..

"Eto ang latest, this came from a trusted source from smc... may malaking

pagbabalasa daw ng players ang gagawin ng san miguel beermen before the

start of 2nd conference, apat (4) na players daw ang itetrade ng smb

tatlo dito key players, para sa dalawang dominant players from other

teams... may malaking pagbabalasa din daw ...na mangyayari sa Ginebra....

may conduent team na kasama dito, naglaro sa wild card at quarters..."

"actually, dpat nun pang elimination nangyari to,

pero dhil sa magandang performance ng smb nung elim. di natuloy,

pero sa nangyari sa smb ngayon, mukhang tuluy na tuluy na..."

Kung 'yung mga medyo may edad ang mapupunta sa Ginebra wala din, they need to add more younger big men to stay competitive..

#99 - He's BACK AS BGK syempre, no link sorry, juz a phone call...a very reliable one...

are you referring to rudy hatfield?

Nagbago na naman ang isip ni Hatfield gusto na naman ulit maglaro ng basketball?

magulo nga po si Rudy. pero pag nasa loob ng court, no one come's near sa mind set nya sa pag-lalaro... Kung pede nga lang , wag na siya lumabas ng court. he's 32 alright pero i don't think it's going to be a factor. he intends to play one more year. one last dance with his best bud eric menk... His trip recently here last year was already a feeler....The upcoming retirement of his best buddy , the recent sweep against sa Alaska.....it all is but a nice plot for the return of the king, para me drama jejejeje ....thanks sa link...... i know wala pa talaga maniniwala with out the link yesterday pero. just what i,ve said,,,,, Yesterday fresh na fresh pa yung balita as in......" 5 hour fresh" as of 5 pm yesterday kaya no links yet that time....

“Don’t think for one second I’m gonna walk on the floor and let anyone walk all over me,” . “I’m comin’ to play. I’m comin’ to wrestle. And I’m comin’ to win. There’s nothing new to expect. I don’t have any new moves. I haven’t been given some miraculous pill that has me flying out of the gym and I won’t suddenly become a pure shooter. What you will see is me diving on the floor again, running up and down like a caged animal that has just been let loose and 110 percent of tenacious intensity.”” - h-bomb

pre no question when it comes to his brand of play. epitome ng hardwork yan in fairness.. but the trouble with hatfield is his mind's stability. at this time he wanted to play. problem is minsan at the middle of a conference bigla na lang magiiba ng interest. unfair yon sa tinatawag nyang best friend na si eric menk. menk is a broken down player because he sacrificed his body for the team..i'd rather have alex crisano instead! haha

sabagay, pero sana na dinlang, yung pagiging close niya ke Lord, naging stable na din siya. at least for one year or the duration ng contract niya.... I still hope they could be back to back champs lang din naman, being a BGK fanatic, and i mean stable pero sana hindi nabawasan yung mala wrestler antics niya on the court by being stable and close ke Lord :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest megalodon

If I'm not mistaken, H-Bomb played only one conference for Ginebra in 2006 but in that conference, he guaranteed a championship for Ginebra ala Pat Riley against TNT and Ginebra won it.

If I'm not mistaken, H-Bomb played only one conference for Ginebra in 2006 but in that conference, he guaranteed a championship for Ginebra ala Pat Riley against TNT and Ginebra won it.

yeah...who would ever forget that quartet of menk, h-bomb and the fast and the furious. absolutely fantastic to watch :thumbsupsmiley:

another chance to watch these 4 guys play together...these guys may have slowed down with age...but if these 4 would be in tip-top shape, plus jc, baguio and tubid, palagay ko marami pa din pahihirapan ang ginebra.

Guest megalodon

yeah...who would ever forget that quartet of menk, h-bomb and the fast and the furious. absolutely fantastic to watch :thumbsupsmiley:

another chance to watch these 4 guys play together...these guys may have slowed down with age...but if these 4 would be in tip-top shape, plus jc, baguio and tubid, palagay ko marami pa din pahihirapan ang ginebra.

Yup and Ginebra could ditch Villanueva and Alvarez. Haha! But seriously, Hatfield brings KG-like intensity to Ginebra. Had Hatfield been with Ginebra during their series with Alaska, the series could have been more competitive.

THE LATEST ON TRIPLE H BOMB

“Don’t think for one second I’m gonna walk on the floor and let anyone walk all over me,” he said. “I’m comin’ to play. I’m comin’ to wrestle. And I’m comin’ to win. There’s nothing new to expect. I don’t have any new moves. I haven’t been given some miraculous pill that has me flying out of the gym and I won’t suddenly become a pure shooter. What you will see is me diving on the floor again, running up and down like a caged animal that has just been let loose and 110 percent of tenacious intensity.””

“Right now, the thought is to play until God tells me it’s time to move on,” he said. “I don’t know exactly how long it will be. But what I do know is for the last three years, I’ve been trying to find a purpose for my life, wondering what God made me for. For about three years, I tried to fool myself that I wasn’t made for basketball. I do know now that God gave me a gift and maybe I’m not the most talented basketball player but he gave me something that gets the job done.”

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...ubCategoryId=69

Yup and Ginebra could ditch Villanueva and Alvarez. Haha! But seriously, Hatfield brings KG-like intensity to Ginebra. Had Hatfield been with Ginebra during their series with Alaska, the series could have been more competitive.

i fully agree. alaska's frontline was just too much against ginebra's frontline. the 2 ateneans were just one step slower than their aces counterparts. hatfield could have been the x-factor for ginebra.

nonetheless, with hatfield's impending arrival at the kings' camp, the question now is who goes on the reserved list?

Guest megalodon
i fully agree. alaska's frontline was just too much against ginebra's frontline. the 2 ateneans were just one step slower than their aces counterparts. hatfield could have been the x-factor for ginebra.

nonetheless, with hatfield's impending arrival at the kings' camp, the question now is who goes on the reserved list?

Sana yung 2 Atenista. Hehe.