Philipppine Playboy

TX

i saw the cover last night.

medyo surprising sya but i doubt she would show even her areola. :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

It was reported in the Philippine Daily Inquirer about two years ago that she posed nude for a Hong Kong photographer who was a friend of her ex-husband. The photos, the PDI said, was even displayed in the restaurant of her ex-husband. The photos are in black-and white. In that same article, the PDI mentioned the website where the photos were uploaded; I was able to access that website then. The PDI article was carefully written in such a way that it did not categorically say it was Miriam in the photos; it was a couched in a "see-it-for-yourself" language, leaving it to the judgment of the readers who will view the photos. IMO, it is Miriam. And the photos can be considered collector's items. At the time, I was only surfing the web at Internet cafes and so I was not able to save or download the photos. I also lost the piece of paper in which I wrote down the URL. That article on Miriam's nude photos came at a time when Miriam had just separated from her husband and she had just returned to the Philippines.

Last year, Dolly Carvajal wrote in one her columns in the PDI that she saw these photos of Miriam. She, however, insinuated that the website in which the photos could be viewed no longer exist.

I've been searching for these photos in the Net and I couldn't find them anymore; Google isn't of help. I am also still unsuccessful in searching for a very sexy photo of Miriam during the Miss Universe beauty pageant held in Trinidad and Tobago. That photo saw print only in the Inquirer. "Hanep" yung kuha ni Miriam na 'yun, naka ka____ talaga.

If these Playboy photos of Miriam are really daring, it will be a scoop of sorts. Now Playboy Philippines is really doing serious catching-up with FHM. I hope they also get to convince more beauty queens to pose, too, e.g., Precious Lara Quigaman, Carlene Aguilar, etc.

If these Playboy photos of Miriam are really daring, it will be a scoop of sorts. Now Playboy Philippines is really doing serious catching-up with FHM. I hope they also get to convince more beauty queens to pose, too, e.g., Precious Lara Quigaman, Carlene Aguilar, etc.

the problem is were here in the Philippines and the photos aint daring. :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

but ill still buy it when its on Sale. :boo: :lol: