Philipppine Playboy

TX

Korek you are. What kind of "grandma" shots of Miriam was that? :thumbsdownsmiley:

Playboy Philippines should know that you can still do nude shots without showing the vitals.

Maybe Playboy Philippines could try wooing Carlene Aguilar or Riza Santos. Baka mas willing to go more daring itong dalawang ito. Si Carlene kailangang ng datung; si Riza naman mukhang nasa loob ang kulo.

it's not just the lack of tits and slit, i've also noticed lots of typos. i mean, potah naman. at php199 per issue, can't they afford a proper proofreader?

they show tit, just not pinay tit

read it for the first time when i got my haircut, the articles are old (the articles coming from playboy global) so f#&king old.

jeesus

• 2 weeks later...

Very disappointed with the party last night. From the time I entered the venue (Warehouse 135) hinarang na agad ako ng bouncer he said bawal daw ang cam sa loob I said iiwan ko nalang, stupid he is sabi sakin "wala kang pagiiwanan sa loob" Sabi ko sakanya "Sir yung bag ng friend ko nasa front desk nakaiwan" so then I left my bag and my cam sa may front desk. Very disappointed I can't take pictures. Inside there's alot of people who has cameras (WTF??) then the guy from Playboy is announcing "you can just approach Jaymee if you wanted to have a pic (WTF? Jaymee is inside the VIP area and dont forget yung mga kupal na bouncers :boo: ) and next one is you can have you pictures taken with her (tapos bawal ang cam sa loob? duh)

Luckily I was able to talk to Mr. Primero (one of the boss of W135) he said allowed naman daw yung camera and I asked him why yung cam ko di pinayagan so ayun good guy he was sinamahan nya ako sa front desk and gave me permission para mapasok cam ko sa loob :) Olats lang is there are some peeps na di nakapag pasok ng cam. Epal pa mga bouncer sa signing, 8-10 people lang ata yung nakapila tapos yung pipila ako sabi last na daw yung isa...WTF??

anyways me and some friends just enjoyed the night with the cool music and chikababes sa bar :)

Mukhang madadala na ako to attend the Playboy event kung ganyan palagi, I can say mahal na yun mag olats pa yung events (no offense to Playboy Phils fanatics there, but they suck big time)

I emailed Playboy with regards to my complaints and my frustration and they replied that there is a miscommunication with the event and they said sorry for what happened and as a compliment they'll give me a free October issue once it's out dropby lang daw ako sa office nila in Ortigas. Anyways happy narin pero mas happy kung signed na haha :lol: