How Can I Quit Smoking?

Most people I know who successfully quit smoking immediately went cold turkey. However I think that is not for every one. I think making a conscious effort to reduce the number of sticks per day is a start. Personally I tried to taper the number of sticks but found myself smoking more cigarettes than the previous day. Quitting can be really hard.

Just wanted to add my experience, was able to stop for a year, but with just 1 smoke after due to a buddy's night out, less than a week, I was worst off...

Its quite hard to stop when you already stopped before, because the moment you dive back in to smoking you tend to be a much more aggressive smoker...

• 2 weeks later...

After 27 years, I decided to stop. I did not halve. I did not decrease. I did not vape. I just stopped. It's been 3 years now. The first 2 weeks are the most difficult. 2 weeks are just 14 days. If I can do it, you can do it.

http://www.addictedtosaving.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/butterball-turkey1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I used to smoke when I was i high school. It came to a point where I would sometimes steal from my mom's piggy bank just to get coins to buy cigarettes. Then tinamaan na ako ng hiya then decided to stop altogether.

Then when I was working, I used to occasionally smoke when I'm with friends drinking. Then my friends & I decided to have a biggest loser contest among ourselves & just decided to quit.

Ganito lang yn. Put your money into a good use. Isipin mo magkano nagagastos mo per day? ng mag-multiply ka sa 365. baka magulat ka pwde ka na pla bumili ng gusto mo. tska icpin mo ung surroundings mo masmatindi ang tama sa katabi mo na hindi naninigarilyo kaysa sau. maawa ka sa katabi mo. baka mauna pa mawala xa kaysa sau.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...