Tire & Wheel Talk - All about Tires & Wheels

i'd stay away from china tires

i'd rather buy Federal 535's or 595's since they're already tried and tested on drifting and racing events and they're cheap, bang for the buck if you will

or Kumho's, they korean made and they've been around for the quite a while now compared to the other korean brand NEXEN

if its cheap, you get what you pay for, your life depends on it so wag mag tipid ng sobra

try looking for nankang tires.. cheap but an ok performer if you're on a budget.. readily available in the banawe area.. you can't get any cheaper than there..

if you wanna make sure of the running price of the tires and the services, its really better to canvas for yourself

I agree. I was buying Pirelli Scorpions at what looked like a Pirelli dealer at the corner of Banawe and N. Roxas when one of the owners told me that Nankangs were essentially Pirellis, made witht he same process and technology but using tropicalized rubber. I tried a set and after three years the tires are still good despite being abused by being frequently underinflated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the lancer mx '07 that im driving, originally had goodyear "eagle tires"

and this month it was time to replace the tires, and was replaced by goodyear "assurance" tire,

the handling, and fuel consumption improved for the better!

before the tire change, everybody in our family hated driving the mx, kaya sa akin naiwan

now after fitting the goodyear assurance, its fun to drive the lancer '07 mx

, pinag aagawan na sa household namin