Tire & Wheel Talk - All about Tires & Wheels

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Im planning to change the tires of my DMax. What tires do you recommend? the stock size is 245/70 r16, and im planning to increase it to 265/70 r 16. Will it fit nicely? may problem kaya na maencounter kapag inincrease ko ang size? kasi parang ang nkaspecify lang sa manual ay 245/70 r 16. thanks!

Hi,

Im planning to change the tires of my DMax. What tires do you recommend? the stock size is 245/70 r16, and im planning to increase it to 265/70 r 16. Will it fit nicely? may problem kaya na maencounter kapag inincrease ko ang size? kasi parang ang nkaspecify lang sa manual ay 245/70 r 16. thanks!

go 265/70 R16 bro, i suggest you try the dueler 694 :D

Hi,

yokohama geolandar has good reviews from tirerack usa, so you may try to visit/contact REMAL along edsa in QC b/w GMA & QC ave MRT station. in my experience, they sell at a lower price than any other yokohama dealer.

• 3 weeks later...

Although madaming negative comments sa tire store na ito, Pinaka-mura pa din sa MILLER sa west ave ang tires.

I have been to Tayuman area, banawe, sonny/ben OK, etc... Sa Miller pa din pinaka-mura ang quote.

Huwag lang kayo magpapaloko sa mga wheel balancing nya na sasabihin na sira ang mags etc... Doon sila bumabawi sa presyo.

When buying new tires, pay attention also to the DOT code which refers to the date when the tires were produced. It is a 4-digit number found on the wall of the tire. The first 2-digits refer to the week when the tire was made and the last 2-digits refer to the year. A number like "1608" means the tire was produced on the 18th week of the year 2008 or March 2008. For safety reasons even "new" tires must not be older than 6 years old.

Guest Dennis®

before, i use michelin for my car. kaso medyo kulang sa budget last year so i opted for nankang tires. so far so good naman.

i bought a set of four for my cefiro 225/18/40

for my bike, i use Dunlop Sportmax. tried and tested! knee drag without slipping

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...