Computers: Frequently Asked Questions

Hello sir i need help i have my netgear router. model 'WGR614 v6' i lost my wireless connection after power failure i still have my wired connection but not the wireless connection. pls help me how to restore my wireless connection.thanks in advance for your help. therdy

sir,

please try resetting your router, unplug it then plug para marefresh,

if ganun pa din try to reconfigure.

Guest louventoe

hi pcg,

pag credit card ba, may additional charges pa doon sa posted price of items? or it would be same as cash and its a straight payment?

im using HP Pavilion a1360D and PCI Express ang available slot nya, what's the best video card that I can install in my PC?

Thanks.

hi pcg,

pag credit card ba, may additional charges pa doon sa posted price of items? or it would be same as cash and its a straight payment?

im using HP Pavilion a1360D and PCI Express ang available slot nya, what's the best video card that I can install in my PC?

Thanks.

straight payment po walang extra charge,

if terms payment we charge 6.5%,

Innod3d 7300 GT 256 mb 128 bit DDR - 2,220php only.

Innod3d 7300 GT 512 mb 128 bit DDR2 - 2,630php only.

for more questions text or

add me ym morrisaronrelucio@yahoo.com

or text me Morris - 0922 4859684

Guest louventoe
straight payment po walang extra charge,

if terms payment we charge 6.5%,

Innod3d 7300 GT 256 mb 128 bit DDR - 2,220php only.

Innod3d 7300 GT 512 mb 128 bit DDR2 - 2,630php only.

for more questions text or

add me ym morrisaronrelucio@yahoo.com

or text me Morris - 0922 4859684

thanks for the response. how about the Inno3D GF8500GT 512MB DDR2 128-bit? Is it too much for my PC since its a higher end video card?

sorry po if you'll deem me as not in the right place to post this...

pero...

oks po ba bumili PC dun sa qube?

ung isa ko kasi officemate un lagi bukambibig pag meron nagtatanong sa kanya if san daw maganda bumili pc sa gilmore eh...

pcgilmore po ba pinakadabest ung prices and pc deals?

thanks.

dunno lang sir about qube,

but here in pcgilmore we offer the lowest price, packages or retail.

check our site po for prices and pc packages

www.pcgilmore.com.ph

thanks for the response. how about the Inno3D GF8500GT 512MB DDR2 128-bit? Is it too much for my PC since its a higher end video card?

kaya parin naman po sir,

Innod3D GF8500GT 512mb 128bit DDR 2 - 3,780php.

pm me or post lang po sir for more questions.

ym - morrisaronrelucio

Hi PCG,

What do you recommend for TV capture card? OK ba ang MSI TV@nywhere Plus? I need to record a cable TV show once a week. I need a capture card that compresses directly to mpg1 or divx. A good friend of mine gave me a Pixelview Playtvhd. Unfortunately it captures in AVI format and the files are so big!

I YMed PCG MAIN and edward recommended an expensive WINFAST card. I do not need expensive the capture cards. Simple lang kelangan ko.

I also saw a breakout box type from Kworld at another PC Store website, V-Stream VS-TVUSB2800RF Xpert TV-PVR P2,188. It claims to have an RCA output making it connect to an LCD (without computer?). An alternative solution to expensive flatscreens! :-)

i use TV PLUS 3.0 by Honest Technologies, allows me to view cable channels on my laptop and more ......

"Thank you for choosing TV Plus, the application that takes full advantage of the capabilities of your TV Capture Card.

TV Plus has many digital video applications.

Using honestech's very powerful MPEG encoding engine, you can capture, compress and save high quality full motion video in files 15 to 20 times smaller than their original size with no loss of video quality.

Finally, TV Plus makes it possible to edit and organize still and full motion media files."

i think i paid php2,700 for this (last year pa, maybe cheaper now)

Edited by danbrown
sir,

baka pangit quality of dvd ung ngayon,

try testing it out sa other dvd nyo, baka ung isa lang po ganyan.

i checked.

dvd discs are fine. they play well with my ordinary dvd player, also on my pc.

on my laptop however, ALL dvd video wont play, could be software or video card issue.

i checked.

dvd discs are fine. they play well with my ordinary dvd player, also on my pc.

on my laptop however, ALL dvd video wont play, could be software or video card issue.

try to reformat nalang po sir,

could be in the software but ithink it's not in the video card.. :)

try to reinstall the dvd player installer.

Hi sirs,

I recently bought a wifi router (linksys wrt54g), i hooked it up with my myDSL nokia modem and it works.. All the sites and programs are running ok naman, however I have one problem.. I can't seem to connect my yahoo messenger application. I tried to log in to webmessenger.yahoo.com and meebo.com and I can connect there. Are there any setting that I need to reconfigure so that i can use my yahoo messenger? Please help..

Thanks a bunch

Hi sirs,

I recently bought a wifi router (linksys wrt54g), i hooked it up with my myDSL nokia modem and it works.. All the sites and programs are running ok naman, however I have one problem.. I can't seem to connect my yahoo messenger application. I tried to log in to webmessenger.yahoo.com and meebo.com and I can connect there. Are there any setting that I need to reconfigure so that i can use my yahoo messenger? Please help..

Thanks a bunch

In your YM configuration before you connect, choose "direct connection"... HTH

chief PCG,

I bought a dlink DIR300 sa inyo last nov. 2..sabi daw kac ok sya..yun ang recommend nyo sakin. but now it hangs everytime i do torrent downloading. i searched in the internet n it really sucks. dapat daw bago firmware..meron n sya sa singapore website 1.02..im hesitant n magupgrade ng firmware kac baka magkamali ako and sira n yung router ko..i want to exchange it for a linksys wrt54 n lng or if you can help me upgrade it mas ok po..please advise.

chief PCG,

I bought a dlink DIR300 sa inyo last nov. 2..sabi daw kac ok sya..yun ang recommend nyo sakin. but now it hangs everytime i do torrent downloading. i searched in the internet n it really sucks. dapat daw bago firmware..meron n sya sa singapore website 1.02..im hesitant n magupgrade ng firmware kac baka magkamali ako and sira n yung router ko..i want to exchange it for a linksys wrt54 n lng or if you can help me upgrade it mas ok po..please advise.

sir

i'm not in anyway connected with PCG,

But the DIR300 is way better than Wrt54g, just update the firmware and torrent downloading will work fine,

i used to have a linksys router and it keeps hanging as well everytime i download from torrents. problem with linksys is that they don't roll out firmware that often, thus making the old router useless.