Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

I don't generalize the hardships and abuse many have faced. I dont want to condone f*cking people up in the pursuit of strong character, and I definitely dont want to give the impression that all damaged people are the same. Im just making an observation. And that observation is that some damaged people know how to embrace life better than the coddled rest of us.

People who have been through it all come out on the other side incredibly strong. Theyve been forced to grow up facing struggles their neighbors will never experience. Theyre immune to lifes bumps and curves. But many are also humbled from their struggle. Under the hard shells theyve grown over the years, they have a soft inner core and can empathize better than anyone.

They know what its like to struggle, and they also know what its like to love. Theyre ready to throw themselves into everything that makes them feel good and happy. When youve been through the worst things in life, you make damn sure to appreciate the good parts.

Theyve already been to hell, so they arent scared of going back. I've been.

hey anyone?? what makes relationship work?? sex or love??

i think sex makes relationship work partners should be compatible.

parang 80% sex 20% love

what do you think?? hmmm dry.gif

no brainer sa usapang ganyan. Love syempre. If no love relationship doesn't work at hindi magtatagal. Well kung ang klase ng relationship nyo is FUBU for sure, as i have said, hindi magtatagal kasi walang foundation. Kapag love ang foundation, 100% pati sex ibibigay sayo ng buong-buo kahit hindi mo ipilit. Hope it helps.