Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

• 2 weeks later...

Both will play an important role in a relationship.

In my opinion Love should always be the foundation of your relationship.. with love comes other aspects like trust, loyalty and other good stuff that makes a relationship work. As for sex, for me it's like a cherry on top of a delicious dessert. Sabi nga ng ibang nagcomment it adds fire to a relationship and helps nurture the relationship. Again, it nurtures it but will never be the base of it. Nowadays napakadali na humanap ng sex.. paid or even free (we all know that). Easy to have sex with out love, but having sex with someone u love will always be the best sex ever.

Time will come as your relationahip last, syempre tatanda pareho to the point na di na kayang makipagsex ang partners.. it there's still love then the relaionship continues. Pero kung puro sex lang at dumating sa punto na nabanggit ko kanina.. malamang di nyo matatagalan ang isa't isa.

Both will play an important role in a relationship.

In my opinion Love should always be the foundation of your relationship.. with love comes other aspects like trust, loyalty and other good stuff that makes a relationship work. As for sex, for me it's like a cherry on top of a delicious dessert. Sabi nga ng ibang nagcomment it adds fire to a relationship and helps nurture the relationship. Again, it nurtures it but will never be the base of it. Nowadays napakadali na humanap ng sex.. paid or even free (we all know that). Easy to have sex with out love, but having sex with someone u love will always be the best sex ever.

Time will come as your relationahip last, syempre tatanda pareho to the point na di na kayang makipagsex ang partners.. it there's still love then the relaionship continues. Pero kung puro sex lang at dumating sa punto na nabanggit ko kanina.. malamang di nyo matatagalan ang isa't isa.

That's just my two cents.

sorry sa typos.. ang hirap sa phone.