Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

Why am I frustrated that he wants more cudde than sex? :(

maybe its that time of the month? na mejo "in need" ka? which is normal imho.

or maybe its ur exposure din dito and ur work. u see fr's here and u probably hear ur theras talk about es's. while hindi sya actual penetration, an orgasmic activity is still a sexual act.

or, worst case scenario, that "woman" thing, who feels rejection is a sign of disinterest.

any of the three scenarios, my advice is try to know ur hubby a bit better. check his meals --- low sugar or low blood temp can cause the sexual drive to go low. check his daily activities and compare it to what were his activities at the height of your coupling back then.

basta, dont let sex (or the lack of it) ruin love. ive seen it happen. it was ugly.

• 4 months later...

EFFORT.

Kung todo effort sa sex, your partner should at least see some effort in terms of love.

Kakabore ang sex kung walang effort, variety, exhilaration.

After sex and your sex affiliated hormones dissipates, love aspect kicks in, otherwise love kicks you in the ass instead of the usual cuddle afterwards.

Kapag walang effort sa love, YMMV. :P :P :P

Edited by travelmassage

In an ideal world, it has to be love. But the world is far from ideal and romantic. Sex keeps the flames of love burning and in its absence, you'd find the mind wandering and soon, the heart will follow suit. Interestingly, one can have a relationship based on sex, and sex alone. But a sxless love - pakiramdam ko, para akong nakakulong sa hawla. I just want to be free!

Edited by nightingale