Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

respect... yun ang paramount.

sorry kung di ako sumunod sa either-or rule ng thread. love is important kasi without it why stay in the relationship in the first place. pero love is fluid. minsan feel na feel mo na love mo ang partner mo. other times wala kang pakialam sa kanya kasi di mo feel na love mo sha. sex is important too kasi its a way to express you physically with your partner na buong senses mo. intimacy. and without it, specially sa mga nakaranas ng long distance relationship, nagiging ibang tao na ang partner mo, di mo na sha kilala.

naranasan kong mawala ang love ang sex sa relationships ko... sa relationships ko na tumagal... respeto sa partner ko ang dahilan.

again, sorry if I did not follow the rules.... respeto na lang, I guess, for different people having different beliefs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grow in love each day and have plenty of sex for that connection. There’ll be a time that your body will give out until sex is no longer an option however you have those deep memories of connection brought forth by sex.

Most say trust....well that’s a component of love. Without that, what’s to love? Trust varies, it may not really be fully about sex with others as it may be trust that you’ll stay with me. Trust that you’ll take care of me. Trust that you’ll always be by my side.