Overrated Nba/pba Players

Ranidel De Ocampo - Akala ko noon may ibubuga pagdating sa international competition nang masali sya sa RP Team pero hindi pala (pareho ng nangyari kay Danny I. noong masali sa RP Team hindi din nakaporma) ang bagal pa gumalaw kaya check agad sya..

Yancy De Ocampo - Second coming ni Marlou Aquino pagdating sa katamaran

Gabe Norwood - In fairness to him naman hindi talaga sya pang main option sa offense, he is more of a supporting player, tingin ko maski sya alam naman nya yan dahil hindi din naman siya madalas tumira..

Enrico Villanueva

Rich Alvarez

Wesley Gonzales

ayan Atenista naman para hindi halata :D

hahahaha :lol:

talagang makukuha yang mga yan dyan sa pba from collegiate level kasi mga bosing ng mga pba teams eh galing din either ng dlsu o kaya ng admu hahahaha :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Don Allado

Mike Cortez (future daw ng alaska, pinakawalan din!)

Jon Ordonio

Yeo

Yancy

Andy Seigle

Arana

mike cortez - lakas naman to, nasapawan lang ni miller. mas komportable ata ang alaska kay miller eh.

joseph yeo - gumaganda laro nya ngayon, saka wala namang expections na matindi sa kanya nung pumasok sya ng pba eh.

arana - na-i-rate ba ito???

the rest na hindi ko na nabanggit, overrated nga ito.

NBA

barkley

and siguro si kobe :) - sabi nga ni shaq sa interview, mula ng umalis siya sa lakers di pa nag champion ang lakers uli, pero si shaw naka champion na uli... peace

are you insane or just kidding arround or much like a hater?

ang daming players ang sasabihin mo si barkley at kobe pa ang nasabi mong overrated :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^ no love for CP3? i mean, if you're number 2 on MVP race and actually leading his team for a playoff berth, dont you think he deserves a bit of credit for that? and about kay danny i. iba kasi intl type of bball kesa sa pba eh. sa pba pwede mong daanin sa baldugan at one-on-one pero sa fiba dpat tlga 5 ang gumagalaw kaya nga wlang single dominant player sa fiba eh kasi nga ibang-iba ang laro dito...

^ no love for CP3? i mean, if you're number 2 on MVP race and actually leading his team for a playoff berth, dont you think he deserves a bit of credit for that? and about kay danny i. iba kasi intl type of bball kesa sa pba eh. sa pba pwede mong daanin sa baldugan at one-on-one pero sa fiba dpat tlga 5 ang gumagalaw kaya nga wlang single dominant player sa fiba eh kasi nga ibang-iba ang laro dito...

Si Danny mabagal and one dimensional and actually si Seigle and dahilan ng championship nila. Mawala si Idelfonso okay lang kesa mawala si Seigle. About cp3 as i said voting is more on Pr saka medyu di sya shooter and undersized

^ given that CP3 is undersized and all... but what do you think is the criteria for people to vote for a certain player? popularity? and how he became popular? it'll all boils down to his skills and talent brother. btw, about danny i and danny s. SMB is nothing w/o these two... it just so happened that danny i. is more of a crowd pleaser than danny s. but needless to say that they're both good at one point in their careers.

eddy curry

darko

stephon is not overrated but he is an airhead

danny i was ok when he was at the peak of his career, same with marlou...

the two de ocampos are overrated

vinsanity is not overrated he is only getting older and i think he already has a banged up knee..

cp3 is not overrated

rich is overrated so is wesley gonzales and ken bono and quiniahan..

give gabe norwood a chance

oh yeah willie miller is definitely overrated.. he won hi two mvp awards when the big boys are playing for the national team.. since he didn't make the cut to the national team, he was left here to dominate pba middle class players. in simpler terms he is not an mvp of the PBA, but MVP among mediocre and "bangko" players...

How about Patrick Ewing Sr?

He was drafted #1 OverAll nung 1985

He was supported with such great talents during his time with NY

Maybe the EAST was too loaded that time (Larry Bird's Celtics, Erving's 76ers, MJ's Bulls, Thomas' Pistons, Dominique's Hawks etc)

During the 1992 Olympics, He was interviewed alongside MJ. They were asked if the game is on the line, Who'll take the last shot?

NagYabang agad na sya ang titira..

Nung pagpasok nila sa 1994 Finals, he told the world "We will win it all"

however, napansin ko lang na panay ang pasa niya ng bola ke Starks pag crunch time na.. :unsure:

After that he wsn't able to recover na.. Latrell, LJ and Allan Houston led the NY to the Finals again with him being injured..

Just my 2 cents :goatee:

^^

i wouldn't say that patrick sr. was overrated. he delivered year in and year out. quite the only thing he didn't deliver was an nba trophy. but then as you pointed out, the east was a beast during his time.

one player who i could think of to be overrated is lionel "l-train" simmons. all eyes were on him when he entered the league and he flopped big time.

kwame brown is another big dissappointment. hope with the meager expectations of him with his new team, he doesn't dissappoint, too much. :)

oh you mean someone still gave Kwame a job bro?

what fool would?

(in case it isn't obvious to others yet, I am just fishing here of course, hahaha! go Pistons!)

at any rate, the blame's about as much on Kwame as it is on MJ as the G.O.A.T.'s the one who pulled the trigger after all.

^^kwame brown is another big dissappointment. hope with the meager expectations of him with his new team, he doesn't dissappoint, too much. :)

para hindi OT, O.J. Mayo.

Edited by gift_of_game

Idelfonso talaga PR lang nag papanalu sa mvp nya peru subukan nyu wala si idelfonso at dun si seigle mas malaki chance na mag champion sila dati kesa compare nyu sa wala si seigle tapus idelfonso lang. Si CP3 kung na ka sabayan nito tulad nila Garry payton, kalakasan ni Iverson, at steve nash wala to mabagal for me parin saka di athletic.

Idelfonso talaga PR lang nag papanalu sa mvp nya peru subukan nyu wala si idelfonso at dun si seigle mas malaki chance na mag champion sila dati kesa compare nyu sa wala si seigle tapus idelfonso lang. Si CP3 kung na ka sabayan nito tulad nila Garry payton, kalakasan ni Iverson, at steve nash wala to mabagal for me parin saka di athletic.

^cp3 isn't overrated. marami na siguro nagsasabi nito. NOH would be nothing without him. Though undersized and not athletic, he still makes it work. just like steve nash. He is still strong even with the attributes mentioned. he did dunk once on Dwight Howard. That's a bit tough for even taller guys than him.

take out CP3 from NOH and they wouldn't be on 2nd place in the west. he is an over-achiever like Nash. Given your skills/athletic process, you try to do what you can or even more.

hindi overrated si pat ewing sr. as properly pointed out he took the knicks to elite status from being punching bags.. year in and year out contender ang knicks.. too bad he played during the MJ years... the knicks was at its best during the 90s when the bulls ran over them thanks to MJ... kung wala si Jordan malamang nag champion to... consistent 20-10 si pat ewing, victim lang din siguro sya ng bad luck... remember the time when they were favored to win during playoffs.. according to many they have the strongest lineup... nagkaron ng brawl against miami... thanks to PJ Brown taking down charlie ward the knicks got eliminated in the second round of the playoffs.. i forgot the season... and as to the final championship run.. he met tim duncan and david robinson.. sorry mali na injury pala sha (which is not his fault) and you have an LJ with a broken back and banged up knee.. a young marcus camby who is limping at that time and chris dudly who cant make free throws... naturally they got beat.. the twin towers and the rest of the spurs were too much for allan houston and spree...

i don't think ewing have that much of support either except during their last championship run when he had allan houston, spree, camby, and LJ.. (tapos sya injured)

starks at best is a third guy, he is not a pipen to michael or a drexler to hakeem... kulang din talaga sa support.. oakly and mason were average players.. wala sha katulong na superstar..

and lastly, among the beasts in the east.. other than MJ, another guy kept ewing from winning a title: "MILLER TIME"... yup reggie is at his best against pat and the knicks...